Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sanchez Backers should be Banned

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Pez View Post
    You cannot put all the blame on sanchez! He is part of the problem not the entire one! The GM is to blame for not getting him any talent at all no running back , no WR, NO RT, no pass rush, and you want Sanchez to take all the blame. We have huge problems on offense and to fix it he gets tebow and then doesn't even use him!!!!! AT ALL! ITs time to go in a different direction with this team from the front office down! Get a football GM in here first then if he wants to can Rex so be it. Rebuild the line, Get a WR and Running back. GIve Sanchez another chance with the new talent. Get a pass rush and then let's see what this team can do!
    give it a rest being able to read a defense is not anyones responsibility but his.....being able to throw the ball to a wr and not over or under is his responsibility........being able to protect the ball is his responibility .......not being able to score a td one freaking td in two games is his responsibility..........not being able to pick up a blitz that he knows is coming but still doesn't get the ball out fast enough is his responsbility............not lifting the team and his teammates up as a leader is his responsibility plain and simple

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    You obviously haven't been on this board for very long. I was probably the FIRST Sanchez critic.
    i was lol

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The "entire defense" that allowed 4 TD's, two on 50 yard bombs, 126 yards rushing, and 28 points?

Yeah, we should be really proud of that performance.

Put Joe Montana 1985 in the huddle today and we still lose. This offense isn't built to score 20 points let alone the 29 needed to win today. And we burned every good 1st and 2nd round draft pick in 2009 and 2010 on the defense, guys that Rex Ryan claimed were "his best ever". They allowed Seattle to do whatever they wanted to us with a rookie quarterback.

SAR I

um not true montana would let the defense rest and not go 7 3 and outs..........the defense can only be as good when they are rested but you try being on the field all game except 23 mins when mark had the ball.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    so what who cares. a fool and his money are always parted.

heres what your icon has to say on twitter.

Jane McManus ‏@janesports
    Mark Sanchez: "We can't win with the way I played today. I've got to take care of the ball better and help us." #Jets #NFL

Sanchez postgame on @SNY: "I got to play better than that so that's on me." #Jets #NFL

Mark Sanchez: "We can't win with the way I played today. I've got to take care of the ball better and help us." #Jets #NFL

Mark Sanchez asked about if Jets can still make a run: "...I know we can do it and it starts with me." #NFL #Jets

54m Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Sanchez on Rex sticking w/him as starter: "That never really crossed my mind. I'm too confident for that. I don't expect anything different"
    funny that is what he always says but yet never improves you would think after awhile the coach would see that and bench him.