Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 104

Thread: Sanchez Backers should be Banned

  1. #1
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396

    Sanchez Backers should be Banned

    I don't post very much, but the past 6 weeks I have been calling for Tebow mainly because quite frankly, Sanchez sucks. I am a Tebow supporter and no doubt if he started this game, Jets win. And Jets at this point would be at worse 5-4 maybe 6-3 with Tebow.

    In many of these threads I started I cannot believe the posts supporting Sanchez. Everyone of you know who you are. I correct my statement, you should not be banned from these boards, you should leave voluntarily.

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    707
    That should draw RahRah out. Prepare for the rebuttal.


    Or is he perma banned now??

  3. #3
    Rah Rah! We await your analysis.

  4. #4
    NONSENSE.

    I think Sanchez sucks, but Sanchez apologists have every right to voice their opinions, just like I do.

    If you don't like reading it, don't enter the thread.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    I don't post very much, but the past 6 weeks I have been calling for Tebow mainly because quite frankly, Sanchez sucks. I am a Tebow supporter and no doubt if he started this game, Jets win. And Jets at this point would be at worse 5-4 maybe 6-3 with Tebow.

    In many of these threads I started I cannot believe the posts supporting Sanchez. Everyone of you know who you are. I correct my statement, you should not be banned from these boards, you should leave voluntarily.
    I agree. And I also agree that even McElroy should be given a chance to start over Sanchez. That's some powerful Kool-Aid that some homers have been drinking.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,456
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    I don't post very much, but the past 6 weeks I have been calling for Tebow mainly because quite frankly, Sanchez sucks. I am a Tebow supporter and no doubt if he started this game, Jets win. And Jets at this point would be at worse 5-4 maybe 6-3 with Tebow.

    In many of these threads I started I cannot believe the posts supporting Sanchez. Everyone of you know who you are. I correct my statement, you should not be banned from these boards, you should leave voluntarily.
    GFY.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    I don't post very much, but the past 6 weeks I have been calling for Tebow mainly because quite frankly, Sanchez sucks. I am a Tebow supporter and no doubt if he started this game, Jets win. And Jets at this point would be at worse 5-4 maybe 6-3 with Tebow.

    In many of these threads I started I cannot believe the posts supporting Sanchez. Everyone of you know who you are. I correct my statement, you should not be banned from these boards, you should leave voluntarily.
    That might be a bit harsh, but I can't tell you how many times people on this channel have been attacked for being realistic. We were some how not loyal because we identified a problem and spoke up about it.

    No, those who attacked will not apologize---On a positive note, maybe they wont be as aggressive and will become less the fanboys

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    NONSENSE.

    I think Sanchez sucks, but Sanchez apologists have every right to voice their opinions, just like I do.

    If you don't like reading it, don't enter the thread.
    There's no more of us left. We concede...

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,839
    I used to be a Sanchez supporter. After this game, especially off a bye week, I no longer am. He looked terrible, along with the rest of the entire team. He got outplayed by a rookie QB, Rex got outcoached and Sparano shouldn't be allowed to have a job in this league anymore.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    There's no more of us left. We concede...
    NOT true. There's still plenty of them around, they are just finding it harder and harder to defend him.

    Go figure.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    can we ban the people calling for teblow first?

  12. #12
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,829
    Matt Leinart > Mark Sanchez

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    can we ban the people calling for teblow first?
    I agree. People think that if you come to a fork in the road that one path must be good while the other is bad. Since Sanchez is the bad road, we should put Tebow in (or McElroy). But we don't have any good QB's on the roster, so all we can do is rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic. It might have its benefit anyway, but then there's the pesky money we owe Sanchez for next year.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Matt Leinart > Mark Sanchez
    thats like saying ryan leaf>russell

  15. #15
    Nice try.

    This is a message board that is famous for allowing trolls or opposing teams to post whatever they want, provided they have enough bullsh*t random posts to accord them status.

    If you think that Sanchez apologists will be banned, you need to find another message board (there are several).

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,252
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    I don't post very much, but the past 6 weeks I have been calling for Tebow mainly because quite frankly, Sanchez sucks. I am a Tebow supporter and no doubt if he started this game, Jets win. And Jets at this point would be at worse 5-4 maybe 6-3 with Tebow.

    In many of these threads I started I cannot believe the posts supporting Sanchez. Everyone of you know who you are. I correct my statement, you should not be banned from these boards, you should leave voluntarily.
    I like where your head's at, but way too mild, they should be drawn and quartered, or better yet, self-drawn and self-quartered.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    I don't post very much,
    I can see why.


    but the past 6 weeks I have been calling for Tebow mainly because quite frankly, Sanchez sucks. I am a Tebow supporter and no doubt if he started this game, Jets win. And Jets at this point would be at worse 5-4 maybe 6-3 with Tebow.
    So wait! Your reason for calling for Tebow is because Mark sucks(fair point) BUT then you say you're Teblow supporter and THINK that this Jets team would MAGICALLY turn around and be 6-3? You're a Tebow-ite just like Demo but without his swag.

    What a joke....Tebow and the Jets at 6-3.....LMAO!!!!

    In many of these threads I started I cannot believe the posts supporting Sanchez. Everyone of you know who you are. I correct my statement, you should not be banned from these boards, you should leave voluntarily.
    I think many here feel the same way about Tebow-ites(you, in particular). Maybe you should practice what you preach, perhaps? You know....that whole "leave voluntarily" thing you just said?



    Bottom Line : Sanchez Apologists(doubt there are any left) have as much right to post here as you Teblow-ites and other REALISTIC Jets fans like southparkcpa.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    GFY.
    +1

    I hate Sanchez but I hate the op more

  19. #19
    those who support tebow usually are so why not? sanchez sucks.
    Last edited by Nike; 11-11-2012 at 07:59 PM.

  20. #20
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    265
    You cannot put all the blame on sanchez! He is part of the problem not the entire one! The GM is to blame for not getting him any talent at all no running back , no WR, NO RT, no pass rush, and you want Sanchez to take all the blame. We have huge problems on offense and to fix it he gets tebow and then doesn't even use him!!!!! AT ALL! ITs time to go in a different direction with this team from the front office down! Get a football GM in here first then if he wants to can Rex so be it. Rebuild the line, Get a WR and Running back. GIve Sanchez another chance with the new talent. Get a pass rush and then let's see what this team can do!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us