Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez Backers should be Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    LOL, why would I defend my PSL investment when a) it wasn't an investment, b) $16,000 is chump-change, and c) I've been a season ticket holder for 12 years?

SAR I
    investment gold right in a team that is going nowhere fast in a stadium that is one of the biggest dumps in the nfl.

its time for a qb change anyone but sanchez.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    investment gold right in a team that is going nowhere fast in a stadium that is one of the biggest dumps in the nfl.

its time for a qb change anyone but sanchez.
    I could go to the ATM, pull $16,000 out in twenties, light a match, and not shed a tear.

Wrap your brain around that.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Sorry, not leaving that easy especially when I'm right. BTW, its Vinnie so your OK.
    Vinny....Vinnie....What's the difference?

Hall Of Fame
    While I disagree with Sanchez' supporters I will always defend their right to express their opinion.

This forum needs opposing views. And when differing opinions are discussed respectfully, this forum is at its best.

This thread needs to be dumped. Don't hold the fans to the same standards as the HC, GM, players, etc. Fans are allowed to be emotional.

The team is fair game, lay off the posters.

I could go to the ATM, pull $16,000 out in twenties, light a match, and not shed a tear.

SAR I
    so what who cares. a fool and his money are always parted.

heres what your icon has to say on twitter.

Jane McManus ‏@janesports
    Mark Sanchez: "We can't win with the way I played today. I've got to take care of the ball better and help us." #Jets #NFL

Sanchez postgame on @SNY: "I got to play better than that so that's on me." #Jets #NFL

Mark Sanchez: "We can't win with the way I played today. I've got to take care of the ball better and help us." #Jets #NFL

Mark Sanchez asked about if Jets can still make a run: "...I know we can do it and it starts with me." #NFL #Jets

54m Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Sanchez on Rex sticking w/him as starter: "That never really crossed my mind. I'm too confident for that. I don't expect anything different"

Practice Squad
    The "entire defense" that allowed 4 TD's, two on 50 yard bombs, 126 yards rushing, and 28 points?

Yeah, we should be really proud of that performance.

Put Joe Montana 1985 in the huddle today and we still lose. This offense isn't built to score 20 points let alone the 29 needed to win today. And we burned every good 1st and 2nd round draft pick in 2009 and 2010 on the defense, guys that Rex Ryan claimed were "his best ever". They allowed Seattle to do whatever they wanted to us with a rookie quarterback.

SAR I
    Wow, one thing you have not learned in life is that numbers can be twisted anyway you want them. You can take any one game and state a case one way or the other by the twisting, that is what you do over and over again mister stat man. That is why I will not address your stats, everyone of the stats you use I can turn around into an argument to support my stance and I have done that with you on other threads. If you were older then about 35 years old you would probably know that and if you are older shame on you.

Bottom line, we have a lot of talent on this team and we certainly are deficient in some areas. QB is the ONLY player on the team that can make a difference week in week out. Sanchez is one of those deficient players, and at QB it is not acceptable.

SAR I
    No you couldn't.

No ATM will give you $16,000.

Practice Squad

SAR I
    Really, how old are you?

Wow, one thing you have not learned in life is that numbers can be twisted anyway you want them. You can take any one game and state a case one way or the other by the twisting, that is what you do over and over again mister stat man. That is why I will not address your stats, everyone of the stats you use I can turn around into an argument to support my stance and I have done that with you on other threads. If you were older then about 35 years old you would probably know that and if you are older shame on you.

Bottom line, we have a lot of talent on this team and we certainly are deficient in some areas. QB is the ONLY player on the team that can make a difference week in week out. Sanchez is one of those deficient players, and at QB it is not acceptable.
    Actually, he has learned that. Nonsensically twisting stats is how he comes up with much of the drivel he posts on this board.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Really, how old are you?

SAR I

Really, how old are you?
    I think he wasn't being literal there, vinnie.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

The "entire defense" that allowed 4 TD's, two on 50 yard bombs, 126 yards rushing, and 28 points?

Yeah, we should be really proud of that performance.

Put Joe Montana 1985 in the huddle today and we still lose. This offense isn't built to score 20 points let alone the 29 needed to win today. And we burned every good 1st and 2nd round draft pick in 2009 and 2010 on the defense, guys that Rex Ryan claimed were "his best ever". They allowed Seattle to do whatever they wanted to us with a rookie quarterback.

SAR I

Let me understand this:

You believe the Jets defense played well enough to win today despite allowing 4 touchdowns, 28 points against, 126 yards rushing, two bombs of 50+ yards resulting in TD's, and numerous whiffs in the backfield resulting in plus yardage.

Today was just like the Packers game of '10 where the defense played splendidly, was just the offense that let us down. Is that right? I'm "twisting numbers" by stating that the defense allowed 28 points which is not a good performance. Is that right?

SAR I

At this point defending Sanchez is straight trolling. Nothing else to say.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post

At this point, giving Rex and his non-existant Defense a pass is straight trolling.

Mark has to go but Rex has to go with him.

*NOW* there is "Nothing else to say".

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Insisting that this roster has any talent is trolling. With Revis out, we have -zero- Pro Bowl players, not a single one. The skill position players are the worst in the entire league. Tannenbaum, Rex and Sanchez all need to go.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    At this point, giving Rex and his non-existant Defense a pass is straight trolling.

This

Veteran

SAR I
    Dude, before you light that $hit up give me a call. I could use some dough.

Let me understand this:

You believe the Jets defense played well enough to win today despite allowing 4 touchdowns, 28 points against, 126 yards rushing, two bombs of 50+ yards resulting in TD's, and numerous whiffs in the backfield resulting in plus yardage.

Today was just like the Packers game of '10 where the defense played splendidly, was just the offense that let us down. Is that right? I'm "twisting numbers" by stating that the defense allowed 28 points which is not a good performance. Is that right?

SAR I
    I'm laughing at the stupidity that you are demonstrating. The Defense held the hawks to 14 pts through 3 full quarters of play. HAD SANCHEZ mounted any kind of offense and demonstrated that he had any frakking ability at QB, the 4th Quarter would have been different.

Are you familiar with the concept of MOMENTUM and what happens when you have a lack of it ??

Quote Originally Posted by VERMONT JET View Post
    Dude, before you light that $hit up give me a call. I could use some dough.
    You could use it or this guy?

I always chuckle whenever you post 'cause of your avy.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

Right on, Brother Vin.

It amazes me to no end that Mark Sanchez is being crucified for what we expected the offense to be and the Defense and Running game is being let off the hook.

Boggles the mind.

SAR I