Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 104

Thread: Sanchez Backers should be Banned

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    At this point, giving Rex and his non-existant Defense a pass is straight trolling.


    Mark has to go but Rex has to go with him.


    *NOW* there is "Nothing else to say".
    Non-existent D? They scored a TD today. They held Lynch to like 30 yards in the first half. They made Wilson look like a rookie. Eventually, after the umpteenth 3 and out/turnover by the offense, they caved. Our D had Seattle beat today. They were beat, they could not do anything. The offense just couldn't get it done.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Non-existent D? They scored a TD today. They held Lynch to like 30 yards in the first half. They made Wilson look like a rookie. Eventually, after the umpteenth 3 and out/turnover by the offense, they caved. Our D had Seattle beat today. They were beat, they could not do anything. The offense just couldn't get it done.

    +1 Bazillion.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The "entire defense" that allowed 4 TD's, two on 50 yard bombs, 126 yards rushing, and 28 points?

    Yeah, we should be really proud of that performance.

    Put Joe Montana 1985 in the huddle today and we still lose. This offense isn't built to score 20 points let alone the 29 needed to win today. And we burned every good 1st and 2nd round draft pick in 2009 and 2010 on the defense, guys that Rex Ryan claimed were "his best ever". They allowed Seattle to do whatever they wanted to us with a rookie quarterback.

    SAR I
    The defense allowed 2 players perfect QB ratings in the 4th quarter

  4. #64
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Let me understand this:

    You believe the Jets defense played well enough to win today despite allowing 4 touchdowns, 28 points against, 126 yards rushing, two bombs of 50+ yards resulting in TD's, and numerous whiffs in the backfield resulting in plus yardage.

    Today was just like the Packers game of '10 where the defense played splendidly, was just the offense that let us down. Is that right? I'm "twisting numbers" by stating that the defense allowed 28 points which is not a good performance. Is that right?

    SAR I
    OK, good discussion. Absolutely I think the defense played very well today. This game was 14-7 into the 4th quarter. Sanchez one unproductive drive after another SEA finally scores on a D that is over and over again expected to provide ALL of the spark.

    At 21-7, Sanchez gets sacked and fumbles AGAIN, in our own territory. I believe, as in other games this year and this one being no different, the D gave up. Although not very endearing on them I can't say I blame them. This is the way many games have gone down this year.

    Sanchez fails to lead the Offense and the Defense then loses desire, as I said , not very endearing but probably true.

    So, as you see, I believe the horrible QB play from Sanchez has ruined this team, he is not a leader and it drags everyone down. I do not believe that happens under Tebow.

    Thats why all the stats you quote are not reliable. I can twist them anyway I want especially with this team and the conundrum they find themselves in.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Name me one New York Jet that's playing better than Mark Sanchez is right now.

    I rest my case.

    SAR I


    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Three weeks ago.
    LOL!



    If you turn the ball over enough and punt enough, any defense is going to get tired. The problem is the defensive players know Sanchez sucks. Why exert the effort?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Non-existent D? They scored a TD today. They held Lynch to like 30 yards in the first half. They made Wilson look like a rookie. Eventually, after the umpteenth 3 and out/turnover by the offense, they caved. Our D had Seattle beat today. They were beat, they could not do anything. The offense just couldn't get it done.
    I'm not talking about just this game. I wouldn't deny that they have had their moments *BUT* they've had too many moments where they needed to make the big stop late WHEN IT COUNTED and couldn't get it done.


    Hate to reiterate anything SAR says but he does have a point in that this sh-t has been going on for quite awhile since Rex became Head Coach.

    Mark deserves the blame but REX deserves the blame also.


    I really wish you would recognize this......




    EDIT : I don't expect Demos to recognize anything except : TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW!

  7. #67
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Axil View Post
    LOL!



    If you turn the ball over enough and punt enough, any defense is going to get tired. The problem is the defensive players know Sanchez sucks. Why exert the effort?
    That is logic, human nature and makes total sense, you see it, I see it, but the coaches? thats a different story.

  8. #68
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    12,855
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    I agree. And I also agree that even McElroy should be given a chance to start over Sanchez. That's some powerful Kool-Aid that some homers have been drinking.
    I wholeheartedly agree! I get disgusted watching SUCKCHEZ' fans slobbering all over their computers!

  9. #69
    Let's just put Tim in and prepare for the draft. Really not much of a reason to bother with this season like it matters anymore, so let's just satisfy Woody's craving for media attention and let this circus burn itself out.

    Also, we should place the Sanchez Fangirls and the Tebowites in a room together with weapons, lock the door, and whichever side wins decides who the starter is.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree! I get disgusted watching SUCKCHEZ' fans slobbering all over their computers!

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Let's just put Tim in and prepare for the draft. Really not much of a reason to bother with this season like it matters anymore, so let's just satisfy Woody's craving for media attention and let this circus burn itself out.

    Also, we should place the Sanchez Fangirls and the Tebowites in a room together with weapons, lock the door, and whichever side wins decides who the starter is.

    It would be hilarious if Tebow takes over as the starter and goes 6-1 with a win against the Pats

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    It would be hilarious if Tebow takes over as the starter and goes 6-1 with a win against the Pats


    That movie never ends well.

    On the other hand, it rarely ends well as is anyway, so I'm gonna say those three special words you've been waiting to hear from me: What the hell.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    It would be hilarious if Tebow takes over as the starter and goes 6-1 with a win against the Pats
    It would not be hilarious to us Jets fans since it would end with us NOT getting a High Draft pick which is what we would be hoping for.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    It would not be hilarious to us Jets fans since it would end with us NOT getting a High Draft pick which is what we would be hoping for.
    we usually blow the draft pick anyway.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post


    That movie never ends well.

    On the other hand, it rarely ends well as is anyway, so I'm gonna say those three special words you've been waiting to hear from me: What the hell.
    At the beginning of the year, I was confident that things could be different against the Pats as I had faith that Sparano would be much more creative with Tebow than McCoy was, and that he would call a better game.

    Having serious doubts about that now

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    It would not be hilarious to us Jets fans since it would end with us NOT getting a High Draft pick which is what we would be hoping for.
    Guess I'm too competitive a person to ever believe in sucking out to try and get a draft pick.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    we usually blow, PERIOD.
    Fixed.




    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Guess I'm too competitive a person to ever believe in sucking out to try and get a draft pick.
    BALONEY! You just want to see your boy-toy play. Let's be real here.

    Where were you LAST SEASON or the SEASON BEFORE or the SEASON BEFORE THAT? Yeah. Exactly.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    At the beginning of the year, I was confident that things could be different against the Pats as I had faith that Sparano would be much more creative with Tebow than McCoy was, and that he would call a better game.

    Having serious doubts about that now
    lol, you know that the coaches didn't even want Tim here. Total Woody move. There's a reason why they use him in such predictable, unimaginative ways.

    I'm not saying they're trying to screw him over or anything like that. What I'm saying is that they're probably trying to use him as little as they possibly can while still (somewhat) appeasing Woody.

    Either way, I don't really care. No one respects this team anyway, so it's not like we could get any worse.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Fixed.






    BALONEY! You just want to see your boy-toy play. Let's be real here.

    Where were you LAST SEASON or the SEASON BEFORE or the SEASON BEFORE THAT? Yeah. Exactly.

    I've explained many times that I was perfectly content with Tebow being a backup and getting a year of development under his belt. Further, I was fine with starting Mark and that I hoped he'd be successful.

    If I could lay all of this at Sparano's feet, I would. While I have serious misgivings about him as an OC, Sanchez seems to be much more of a problem.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    BALONEY! You just want to see your boy-toy play. Let's be real here.

    Where were you LAST SEASON or the SEASON BEFORE or the SEASON BEFORE THAT? Yeah. Exactly.
    While that may (is) true, it's kind of a moot point by now. I mean, we've had this argument hundreds of times before, and all it ever does is get people rustled and placed on each others pretend ignore list (I'm looking at you, SG3).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us