Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rex say the Jets have the best chance to win with Sanchez...

Rex must go

He is in over his head. He hasn't learned from his mistakes. He can improve the play of the Defense, but he is helpless with the Offense. Tanny must go as well, tebow and Sparano suck. I had high hopes for Sparano, he is a like able person. Woody sucks as an owner. And Sanchez has not gotten any better. With this team, a good qb would be a playoff guarantee. And they failed to develop Sanchez. What an awful last two years. We are staring into the darkness my friends.

BTW, Santonio was an AWFUL decision and it's all on Rex for thinking he could change him, and tanny for not checking into his background. Plax was also awful. I think those two idiots drove Cothery away. Sooo disappointed. I'll go back to lurking now.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Watching the post game...I have zero confidence in him as a head coach. It's the same shyte, week after week.

"We have to get better, collectively"

"I believe Mark gives us the best chance to win"

"There's no quit in this team"

"Gotta give the opponents some credit"

It's the same ole, same ole. Seriously...f him.

HAHA...someone JUST asked him WHY he believes in Sanchez. Rex cannot give an answer, of any kind. Just "I believe in him because I believe in him".

I'm done with this clownshoe.

All League
    it starts at the top, I put most of the blame on woody and tanny

If he says "Tremendous" or "Obviously" one more time, I'm going to puke.

SEAN PAYTON for HEAD COACH.

Woody you clueless fuk, get on the iphone and make the call you stupid fug!!!

Practice Squad
    A few more need to go too:

Dustin Keller
    Calvin Pace

Tanny needs to be the first, followed by Rex and Soprano.

Quote Originally Posted by paule View Post
    A few more need to go too:

Dustin Keller
    Calvin Pace

Tanny needs to be the first, followed by Rex and Soprano.
    Pace is so easy to fool. He's been missing tackles forever. Rex ruined this team. I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    it starts at the top, I put most of the blame on woody and tanny
    Agreed--its really about an incredibly poorly managed organization

Practice Squad

Rex say the Jets have the best chance to win with Sanchez...

...and unfortunately he is probably right. It's too early to throw in the towel, but the Jets offense really sucks thanks to Tanny and Rex and can't forget to mention Sporano. QB, RB, WR, OLine Jets are pretty weak top to bottom.

FIRE REX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanchez is the worst rated QB in the NFL!!!

When you are losing how does he give you the best chance to win?
    Whats the worst that could happen if you start Tebow or McElroy?

The defense out scored the offense....The team is lostand Rex can't make a decision and honestly believes Sanchez is his guy. Thats fine he can be your guy on the unemployment line!!! FIRE REX FIRE REX! FIRE REX!!

...and unfortunately he is probably right. It's too early to throw in the towel, but the Jets offense really sucks thanks to Tanny and Rex and can't forget to mention Sporano. QB, RB, WR, OLine Jets are pretty weak top to bottom.
    How could you possibly say that?

How do you know what Greg McElroy has to offer?

Whatever you may post, remember, we've seen the same things you have.

What I see is that first of all, he ISN'T Sanchez and that alone should lift the team. The players see everything we see, only up closer. They all know Sanchez sucks and if they were finally freed from having to give 100% for a QB that they KNOW will ruin things for them, it would make then VERY happy.

I think you'd see a sudden spring in their steps. More enthusiasm. More attention to detail. Better defense. etc. etc. etc.

All Pro
    Rex is right because Tebow while an excellent football player is not an NFL QB and G Mac is a total unknown.

Rex should have been fired at the end of 2011 but the NYJets are a re-active organization instead of a pro-active one.

Jets Insider VIP
    I like Rex, but if he's stupid enough to attach his coaching career in New York to Sanchez...then good riddance.

Jets Insider VIP
    Rex's loyalty to Sanchez will be the death of his coaching career in New York.

Veteran
    That panic-man threw the interception in the flat to Keller after holding the ball too long, when he had Hill open dead square under the goal post. Sh@t I could have completed that one for a TD. Time for Tebow and cut our loses, not sure what happened to Sanchez, but it appears he's broken and can't be fixed. Let Tebow at least make us not be the laughing stocks the team has become. At least he gives a sh@t and has some pride.
    Last edited by CGJET; 11-11-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

+ A lot!

Rex is awful as a head coach. So stubborn with this Sanchez support. It's unbelievable. However, Tannenbaum needs to be promoted to Senior Vice President/Contract Negotiations. Give him a raise and keep him away from personnel decisions.

If Tannenbaum is still GM, we're fugged!

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Rex's loyalty to Sanchez will be the death of his coaching career in New York.
    YES!

And two years from now when Ryan is gone and Mark has been surrounded with talent we'll look back on the Rex era and say that Sanchez was the only good thing to come of it.

SAR I

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

NO, he's dead wrong. Sanchez is terrible. Just terrible. He's terrible. Rex is insane.

if rex continues to back sanchez he needs to be fired. let westhoff finish out the season as head coach.