Thread: Time to get the broom and clean house

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Rebuilding Time-------------AGAIN!

Yes that's the sad reality of it. It's once again time to knock down and reconstruct this team. It should begin with firing Tannenabaum, hiring a personnel oriented GM, who should be allowed to decide if he wants to hire a new coach (I hope he does).

Yes my fellow fans---once again we rebuild!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to get the broom and clean house

Woody is a business man and when a business unit underperforms the way that the Jets have it's time to fire the head of that business.

Sanchez is not even an average QB anymore he has declined and his confidence is shot. Rex is in over his head and a lot of players who signed contracts should just be released.

To me the telling tale was how many Jet fans were not excited after the bye week and could care less. Woody has dared charge some of the highest ticket prices in the NFL time to show the fans that you hear their outrage and do something about it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Woody is a business man and when a business unit underperforms the way that the Jets have it's time to fire the head of that business.

Sanchez is not even an average QB anymore he has declined and his confidence is shot. Rex is in over his head and a lot of players who signed contracts should just be released.

To me the telling tale was how many Jet fans were not excited after the bye week and could care less. Woody has dared charge some of the highest ticket prices in the NFL time to show the fans that you hear their outrage and do something about it.
    What do you suggest? Mounted Calvary at the practices. Just shake them up a bit.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Blow the F**ker up.

After not having power for 12 days, having to remove 4 100 year old oak trees from my pool and garage, having shipped off my wife and kids to the in-laws in South Carolina, I finally was able to sit and watch a football game in peace today in the warmth of my own home....

What a f*****g debacle. This is not going to get better, this front office, HC and QB are done. The disappointing part is that Woody will do nothing this off season. I am so glad I am not writing a check for season tickets to these losers anymore. If they are going to keep giving us fans a pathetic effort on the field, then I am done worrying and caring about them. The season is done at 3-6, at this point it is useless to worry about changes at any position.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I say **** it and go 3-13 and get a high draft pick. Exhausted from caring.