17 27.87%
  • Schotty

44 72.13%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sparano or Schotty?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    He should be.

He showed the leadership Rex never has. Along time ago, someone told me this and i have never forgotten it. "When you're in command, Command". The Job of a HC is to command his troops, all of them not just part of them. That's why a HC should not be a coordinator on his own team. You don't have the time to spend on any 1 part of the outfit because the other parts lack that leadership.

GM = Marty Shottenheimer

HC = Brian Shottenheimer

OC = Chad Pennington

DC = Mike Singleton
    The recently deceased British author?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    The recently deceased British author?
    Ha ha u got me,LOL. How about this guy then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB5-yJM3vJc

I think it's quite obvious that Schottenheimer was not the problem. The problem was, is and continues to be the QB.

OC was a problem, but Sparano was not the right guy. I wish the Jets would have done their due diligence and done some more interviews instead of going with Sparano off the bat.

If we waited a little bit longer, we coulda had Hugh Jackson as our OC. I woulda loved that

Kick me in the balls or shove a peeled habanero pepper up my ***hole, does it really matter?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    OC was a problem, but Sparano was not the right guy. I wish the Jets would have done their due diligence and done some more interviews instead of going with Sparano off the bat.

If we waited a little bit longer, we coulda had Hugh Jackson as our OC. I woulda loved that
    No it was not. look i don't think bringing in Sparano was the answer but to some extent,he's not the real problem. The problem is the QB. The Colts replace their QB , we blew them out on our home field because they have basically the same offensive team, yet that team is 6-3 while we are 3 -6.

The reason.

When their QB plays against a team whose defense allows him to make plays, he makes the plays and gives them a chance to win. When our QB has a chance to make plays, he doesn't and for the most part, Hinders what we are trying to do.

IN college football, when u hide your QB and the team you play has a better option at QB, you give them a chance to beat you. In the NFL, you have no chance just like the Jets have no chance. Mark Sanchez can't even manage the game, giving the Jets no chance.

How come Rex can't see this. He is a Fraud who only see what Sanchez is capable of, but not what he's actually doing.

The problem is the QB

The bigger problem is the HC.

The Biggest Problem is the GM.
    Last edited by Tinstar; 11-12-2012 at 01:13 PM.