Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: I'm relaxed and feel better

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like

    I'm relaxed and feel better

    For the first time in a long time, I can't even remember the last time, I didn't watch my JETS play. Man do I feel BETTER!
    Looking over the thread titles tells me there are lots of pi**ed off people here. Who could blame ya? That would be me had I watched the game. But I didn't and it feels really good to be relaxed on a Sunday night for a change.
    In fact, I might not watch another JETS game this year until they at least act like they want to win a game.
    The only thing I would like to know is how did the rookies play?

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't tell you how the rookies played, but I can tell you that Danny Woodhead played great today and had 2 TD's today.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dco20 View Post
    Couldn't tell you how the rookies played, but I can tell you that Danny Woodhead played great today and had 2 TD's today.
    Who cares about Woodhead, he couldn't even crack our roster.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dco20 View Post
    Couldn't tell you how the rookies played, but I can tell you that Danny Woodhead played great today and had 2 TD's today.
    What about today? What did he do today?

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    What about today? What did he do today?
    Did he get receiving yards or rushing? Not even trying to sound opposing, just wondering.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Did he get receiving yards or rushing? Not even trying to sound opposing, just wondering.
    I was poking fun at the repetitive post.

    But if serious, Woodhead ran for a 15-yard TD and caught four passes for 46 yards and another TD.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I was poking fun at the repetitive post.

    But if serious, Woodhead ran for a 15-yard TD and caught four passes for 46 yards and another TD.
    Oh. Well, the receiving I would say you kinda have to chalk up to Brady throwing to him, but whatever. He's one of those guys that isn't a bad player, but definitely looks better when his supporting cast is there. He wouldn't do us any good, nah ming?

    That said.....****ing greene.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Oh. Well, the receiving I would say you kinda have to chalk up to Brady throwing to him, but whatever. He's one of those guys that isn't a bad player, but definitely looks better when his supporting cast is there. He wouldn't do us any good, nah ming?

    That said.....****ing greene.
    Barry Sanders in his prime wouldn't do us any good. But can you imagine Kerley in the Pats' system? Dude would be a guaranteed 1,000-yd WR.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Barry Sanders in his prime wouldn't do us any good. But can you imagine Kerley in the Pats' system? Dude would be a guaranteed 1,000-yd WR.
    Kerley Fries would be da bess. Hell, he already IS da bess.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Kerley Fries would be da bess. Hell, he already IS da bess.
    Sad that he's rotting away with this inept coaching staff.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Sad that he's rotting away with this inept coaching staff.
    Too true. Also, we need to take his ass off KR. That ish isn't kosher.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Too true. Also, we need to take his ass off KR. That ish isn't kosher.
    I wish we still had Cotchery to handle punt return duty. Hell, I wish we still had Cotchery period.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us