Thread: I Don't Care.

I Don't Care.

My interest in this season is gone. I will still go to all the games and root the team on for wins, but this team has nothing going for it. At least in 07, we knew better days were coming because the new stadium was opening and it would force Woody to make moves. What do we have to look forward to the rest of this season? Watching Sanchez blow games, dumb mistake after dumb mistake? Watching the defense play their hearts out for three quarters today for nothing? There is no player on this team you can say will truly develop this year beside Davis & Coples imo. There is no one on this team you WANT to watch. The one player who plays outstanding this season tells the fans to "kiss his ass" VERY professional Cro. How ironic. We need to clean house.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    My interest in this season is gone. I will still go to all the games and root the team on for wins,
    You just said "you don't care" but then you said you'll still go to all the games?

Ummm....

EDIT : Then again, if you're stuck in a PSL Scam-Contract, you have no choice but to pay for tickets, I suppose. So why not go anyway?

Woody Johnson....Hard at work Stealing the Jets Fan's money.

My family has upper deck tickets. The tickets have been in my family since the polo grounds. I still am going to root the team on, but for this season my emotional attachment is numb. How can you support an offense that we put on the field?

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    My family has upper deck tickets. The tickets have been in my family since the polo grounds. I still am going to root the team on, but for this season my emotional attachment is numb. How can you support an offense that we put on the field?
    Answer : You can't.

I actually applaud your steadfast-ness in continuing to go to the games knowing what a sh-t sandwich you're about to be fed. You're a true Jets fan.

Just don't go to the games anymore. This team needs to be sold, immediately. I wouldnt be surprised if we wind up in LA, because our owner, who has literally never suceeded in ANYTHING in his sorry little life, is floundering way over his head here.