Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Schein Says The Tebow Fix Is In...

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Let me get Tebow's b4lls outta MY mouth to say ... anybody consider that Woody might just be a Tebow fan, not a media whore?

Funny how you're like ewwwww, Tebow fans, but all like yummm, Hard Knocks fans. Besides, we all know the biggest media whore in the NFL is Rex Ryan.
    Rex isn't so much of a media whore as much as he's an idiot that doesn't understand that you don't have to say everything that comes to mind.

Jets Insider VIP
    Let me get Tebow's b4lls outta MY mouth to say ... anybody consider that Woody might just be a Tebow fan, not a media whore?

Funny how you're like ewwwww, Tebow fans, but all like yummm, Hard Knocks fans. Besides, we all know the biggest media whore in the NFL is Rex Ryan.
    Go away.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Go away.
    I like it when you're angry.

ANGRY SECHZ DAAAAA BESS.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Rex isn't so much of a media whore as much as he's an idiot that doesn't understand that you don't have to say everything that comes to mind.
    Yeah, I have that problem myself sometimes. Luckily not on TV tho.

Quote Originally Posted by dubnick55 View Post
    Demo please get Tebow's nu** out of your mouth. Your join date says everything you need to know, here because of Tebow, and if your join date wasn't enough 2/3 of the posts you run on and on about Tebow and how he is the best QB blah blah blah.

Actually, a huge amount of my posts talk about how Tebow isn't as bad as many of you make him out to be, and that it's awfully presumptuous to pass judgement on a kid who has only had 16 NFL starts.

The other third of my posts have to do with the Jets not being able to afford Revis next time he makes contract demands; how Santonio IS NOT a #1 WR and how we are better off without him, and lastly, how the problems with the running game stem from poor coaching and seriously ****ed up blocking schemes.

Yeah, I have that problem myself sometimes. Luckily not on TV tho.
    True doe.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    Adam Schein on post game show says that he thinks that Tebow replacing Sanchez is already in the works...
    He thinks that Woody has decided he wants to get the big PR bang for his buck by replacing Sanchez with Tebow for the big national TV Thanksgiving game with the Pats...
    If this is true, then it was never about winning with Woody after all, just a PR whore...
    Disgusting...
    That's funny, SAR posted the same thing at 7:00 PM.

But Woody's not doing it for the PR; he's doing it because the stadium will have 40,000 empty seats if he starts Sanchez at 3-7. Starting Tebow creates a reason for season ticket holders to go and people out in TV-land to tune in.

SAR I

Must......resist.....tasteless.....comment......

But you're right, though. Perhaps Woody just has a hard-on for Teblow.

But at the same time, you can't say that his motivations for the signing wasn't Money-Driven....

The Tebow trade is actually MORE perplexing now than when they made it..

I think we all asked ourselves "why the hell was this move made." Everyone speculated a million diff reasons. After watching this team play 9 games I'm even more confused as to why they made it. Is he here to push Sanchez? Is he here to start incase Sanchez flops? Is he here for spiritual guidance? Is he here only for the Wildcat? Is he here for goaline situations?

I don't even think the first 9 games answer any of these questions. What the hell is this guy here for? Why did we waste a pick on this guy when we could have gotten a receiver, a RB or somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    I think we all asked ourselves "why the hell was this move made." Everyone speculated a million diff reasons. After watching this team play 9 games I'm even more confused as to why they made it. Is he here to push Sanchez? Is he here to start incase Sanchez flops? Is he here for spiritual guidance? Is he here only for the Wildcat? Is he here for goaline situations?

I don't even think the first 9 games answer any of these questions. What the hell is this guy here for? Why did we waste a pick on this guy when we could have gotten a receiver, a RB or somebody else.
    Quite honestly believe that they thought it was push Sanchez, and also, that Sparano would be able to incorporate some creative WC plays.

One large problem is that I'm beginning to believe that Sparano is all talk, and that he doesn't have a clue about running real "WC" plays, or using Tebow creatively, or in fact, even being able to run an "NFL" offense.

I mean, how in the hell do you have a 4th and 1 and not use Tebow ? It just doesn't make sense. That is, if you assume that the coach designing and calling the plays has a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Quite honestly believe that they thought it was push Sanchez, and also, that Sparano would be able to incorporate some creative WC plays.

One large problem is that I'm beginning to believe that Sparano is all talk, and that he doesn't have a clue about running real "WC" plays, or using Tebow creatively, or in fact, even being able to run an "NFL" offense.

I mean, how in the hell do you have a 4th and 1 and not use Tebow ? It just doesn't make sense. That is, if you assume that the coach designing and calling the plays has a clue.
    They aren't even running the spread option plays that made Tebow successful in college and Denver. All we have is Tebow throwing the quick slant or Tebow running the ball straight ahead .. Ala shonn Greene.

No one counted on how bad Sanchez would suck this year. And don't forget, in the wake of opening day's win at Buffalo there was a short period when we began to forget Tebow was on the team. But there is no defense for Sanchez's play or excuse needed to play Tebow or even McElroy. (I say "even" because to rate him over Tebow is idiocy. Tebow handled a sh*tton of pressure on his back last year like a champ and delivered.)

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post

One thing that's obvious, it's not because they think that Tebow is starting quality QB. A backup (Tebow, Stanton, or other) should have been playing by the 4th quater of yesterday's game. It's painfully obvious that Sanchez has regressed, and badly.

It's hard to say if it's on Rex, Cavanaugh, Sporano, Schotty, Tannenbaum, or whomever. But Sanchez's 5th game with under 50% passing and 20+ attempts puts him on line with only a few QBs. I joked yesterday that the Jets wouldn't take Sanchez out if he pulled his pants down and **** on the field... And that was before that sack/fumble where he tried to "throw the ball away"

He's tentative (which led to the interception in the red zone), inaccurate, and playing without any confidence. He's a mess, and the idea that benching for Tebow would "ruin" him seems comically... He's ruined right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    One thing that's obvious, it's not because they think that Tebow is starting quality QB. A backup (Tebow, Stanton, or other) should have been playing by the 4th quater of yesterday's game. It's painfully obvious that Sanchez has regressed, and badly.

It's hard to say if it's on Rex, Cavanaugh, Sporano, Schotty, Tannenbaum, or whomever. But Sanchez's 5th game with under 50% passing and 20+ attempts puts him on line with only a few QBs. I joked yesterday that the Jets wouldn't take Sanchez out if he pulled his pants down and **** on the field... And that was before that sack/fumble where he tried to "throw the ball away"

He's tentative (which led to the interception in the red zone), inaccurate, and playing without any confidence. He's a mess, and the idea that benching for Tebow would "ruin" him seems comically... He's ruined right now.
    Tebow was forced on Rex by Woody. Rex loves Mark Sanchez ... He's one of 'His Guys' .... How long did it take before Rex started to play faster guys at LB ? Multiply that duration by 1000 ... That is how long it will take for Rex to do the right thing and bench Suckchez.

at this point, can tebow be that much worse than sanchez? maybe tebow is inherently less accurate but iif he can avoid the pass rush and make space to throw then maybe he can be much better. plus he's always a threat to run and if he can gain 3 yds in a scrum then in the open he'll do much better.

the bottom line is sanchez hasn't exactly been lighting it up and whether or not tebow or mcelroy take over in moot.

Replacing Sanchez with Tebow in between a Sunday and Thursday night game would be very stupid and Jet like. All off-season I said the switch would happen at one of two points: the bye week or in between Thanksgiving and December 2, where you have 10 days. I think that's when it happens, but if it happens on Thanksgiving, I'll take it, too. I don't care. Anyone but Sanchez.

All League
    All Woody cares about is money and Tebow will bring in more money than Sanchez is right now...

We are on that road...but honestly, who cares at this point?

What really matters is WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT SEASON? That's the problem and the solution here folks.

Adam Schein on post game show says that he thinks that Tebow replacing Sanchez is already in the works...
    He thinks that Woody has decided he wants to get the big PR bang for his buck by replacing Sanchez with Tebow for the big national TV Thanksgiving game with the Pats...
    If this is true, then it was never about winning with Woody after all, just a PR whore...
    Disgusting...
    Well Adam Schein is ALWAYS right in his bold predictions, so this should be quite interesting when it happens!

Schein is fine in the post game, does a good job assessing the game.
    However when he makes a statement like this, Schein is the attempted media whore. Problem is, no one cares what he says.

I like the guy for entertainment purposes, but otherwise, Schein is dumb.

Again, the best QB on this team never even dresses. GMac should be given at least a shot, lets make sure he sucks before he moves on to another team.

Now that it's too late to matter ... who cares?

Trade Tebow, start McElroy, burn #6 jerseys.