Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Schein Says The Tebow Fix Is In...

Schein Says The Tebow Fix Is In...

Adam Schein on post game show says that he thinks that Tebow replacing Sanchez is already in the works...
    He thinks that Woody has decided he wants to get the big PR bang for his buck by replacing Sanchez with Tebow for the big national TV Thanksgiving game with the Pats...
    If this is true, then it was never about winning with Woody after all, just a PR whore...
    Disgusting...

Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    Adam Schein on post game show says that he thinks that Tebow replacing Sanchez is already in the works...
    He thinks that Woody has decided he wants to get the big PR bang for his buck by replacing Sanchez with Tebow for the big national TV Thanksgiving game with the Pats...
    If this is true, then it was never about winning with Woody after all, just a PR whore...
    Disgusting...

Actually, it could just be him trying to make lemonade of the lemon that is Sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Actually, it could just be him trying to make lemonade of the lemon that is Sanchez.
    If Sanchez is the Lemon, Then Woody is THE GODDAMN FRIGGIN' TREE!

He was ALWAYS about the $$$$$$$$.

*ALWAYS*.

HIS GOAL WAS TO MAKE MONEY.

THAT'S IT.

I believe that dork Schein for once....Only because he's uttering what 99% of Jets fans here already knew : Woody Johnson doesn't care about Winning.....Only about making Profit.

I definitely wouldn't put it past him.
    Can't stand Woody..spent the first half of the season not even paying attention to the team, and now that the election is over and it's basically a lost cause he's just going to try to create more drama..

Just when you think things can't possibly get any worse... that New York Post front-page of the Jets circus is about to become a reality.

But hey if it puts bums on seats.

Hall Of Fame
    Disgusting...
    Of course it was. Rex and Tanny didnt want Tebow, Woody wanted him. The whole timeline of events proves that, as well as the limited playing time Tebow has been given. This was Woody's call plain and simple.

The bulk of Jets tickets are sold.... Tebow starting on Thanksgiving is not going to bring much additional money into Woody's pocket. I think Woody is an average owner... Problem he that he want to be involved... It rarely works when the owner is involved .... Hire a football guy and let him run the show...

Hess was never involved he just hired a moron Gutman to run things... This team has come full circle since Parcells left. We are doomed for mediocrity at best until we clean house in the front office and bring in a football guy.

You can't miss the way we have missed with 1st round picks and not have it come back to haunt you...
    Gholston
    Sanchez
    Wilson

Ouch....

Dunno how true that is, but it wouldn't surprise me. We all know Tebow to NY was a complete Woody move that was made for attention.

But, to be fair, it's not like Woody would be screwing over Montana or anything. At most, he'd be screwing over an eventual career KC backup or some ish.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Dunno how true that is, but it wouldn't surprise me. We all know Tebow to NY was a complete Woody move that was made for attention.

But, to be fair, it's not like Woody would be screwing over Montana or anything. At most, he'd be screwing over an eventual career KC backup or some ish.
    That's not really the point here, though, McGinley.

The point is that Woody got Tebow for Pure NON-Football Reasons.

He does NOT have the Franchise's best interests in mind when he makes decisions.....ONLY HIS OWN.

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    The bulk of Jets tickets are sold.... Tebow starting on Thanksgiving is not going to bring much additional money into Woody's pocket. I think Woody is an average owner... Problem he that he want to be involved... It rarely works when the owner is involved .... Hire a football guy and let him run the show...

Hess was never involved he just hired a moron Gutman to run things... This team has come full circle since Parcells left. We are doomed for mediocrity at best until we clean house in the front office and bring in a football guy.

You can't miss the way we have missed with 1st round picks and not have it come back to haunt you...
    Gholston
    Sanchez
    Wilson

Ouch....
    This is true, but Woody also doesn't want the nation to see a half empty stadium and half of that half empty stadium consisting of Pats fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    That's not really the point here, though, McGinley.

The point is that Woody got Tebow for Pure NON-Football Reasons.

He does NOT have the Franchise's best interests in mind when he makes decisions.....ONLY HIS OWN.
    Yea, I agree. Shouldn't really shock you, though; This is a total Mickey Mouse organization.

Disgusting...
    Yeah, because Sanchez was just starting to get hot at the qb position. How dare that media whore woody pull sanchez off the field...

Yea, I agree. Shouldn't really shock you, though; This is a total Mickey Mouse organization.

DAMN IT! Why do you got to go and mention something that reminds me of Hockey??

Of all the times to have a friggin' lockout......F.U. BETTMAN! F.U. FEHR!!!!

*ahem*...anyway, I actually disagree with the Mickey Mouse comment because unlike the Jets, I think Mickey Mouse himself would do a better job running a Football team.

Some of us THINK Tebow to NY was a complete Woody move that was made for attention.

Fixed that for you

Fixed that for you
    Yeah. We can't forget the Tebow Nut-huggers infesting our site like bedbugs.

Fixed that for you
    Oh, Demos! You scamp!

Demo please get Tebow's nu** out of your mouth. Your join date says everything you need to know, here because of Tebow, and if your join date wasn't enough 2/3 of the posts you run on and on about Tebow and how he is the best QB blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    DAMN IT! Why do you got to go and mention something that reminds me of Hockey??

Of all the times to have a friggin' lockout......F.U. BETTMAN! F.U. FEHR!!!!

*ahem*...anyway, I actually disagree with the Mickey Mouse comment because unlike the Jets, I think Mickey Mouse himself would do a better job running a Football team.
    I know what you mean. I'm a Stars fan (a new fan to the sport and team, but I'm not afraid) and I was excited to see Jagr and Whitney here with Benn and Eriksson. Oh well.

Let me get Tebow's b4lls outta MY mouth to say ... anybody consider that Woody might just be a Tebow fan, not a media whore?

Funny how you're like ewwwww, Tebow fans, but all like yummm, Hard Knocks fans. Besides, we all know the biggest media whore in the NFL is Rex Ryan.

It's comical how off base Schein is. The fact is the fix is in for Sanchez. They guaranteed Sanchez enormous contract next year so all this talk about benching Sanchez is ludicrous. He is here to stay and we have to live with it as long as Rex is coach.