Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I think Mark wants out.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Mark wants out.

Did you see his face when he went out for teblow after he threw the long pass to keller? Did you watch his post game conference. This organization has ruined him.

He went from 4 road playoff victories and countless come back from behind wins to garbage. complete garbage.

Im a big sanchez fan but i think its time for him to go. This organization is a complete joke. I hope he catches on with another team and plays better and can look back at this organization and laugh and give them a big FU!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If he wants out, show him the f*cking door.

Even if he doesn't want out, show him the f*cking door.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously who cares if he throws a fit. The guy sucks!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Mark sucks. Whether he wants out or not is irrelevant. He needs to go.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What ruined him is his inability to accurately throw the ball, his inability to read defenses and his inability to take care of the frakking football.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark makes like 12M/year, gets to live in New York, date famous chicks, and isn't held accountable for his performance on the job. And you think he wants OUT?
    Last edited by ASG0531; 11-12-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Mark makes like 12M/year, gets to live in New York, date famous chicks, and isn't held accountable for his performance on the job. And you think he wants OUT?
    +1

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nybaseball5 View Post
    Did you see his face when he went out for teblow after he threw the long pass to keller? Did you watch his post game conference. This organization has ruined him.

He went from 4 road playoff victories and countless come back from behind wins to garbage. complete garbage.

Im a big sanchez fan but i think its time for him to go. This organization is a complete joke. I hope he catches on with another team and plays better and can look back at this organization and laugh and give them a big FU!
    I agree, how such a promising future could go to **** like that is hard to comprehend. This organization is a joke and they coached/managed him right into the toilet. He should have been the next Drew Brees prototype.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    sanchez was never ever ever in the same league as brees............they should not even be in the same sentencebut anyway back on topic can i drive him to the airport?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    sanchez was never ever ever in the same league as brees............they should not even be in the same sentencebut anyway back on topic can i drive him to the airport?
    Agreed. I will pay for the gas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Jets!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet

I want him out, too.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

RIGHT!lets blame it on Tebow. Suckchez is inaccurate,has no pocket awareness, can not read defenses decently, still locks on to receivers and seems to have little instinct for the job, fails to assist in elevating the play of those on his team and generally looks like a deer caught in the headlights.

Aside from that its Tebow's fault and Suckchez gives us our best chance to win!!!!!

By the way, I am selling a bridge between Brooklyn and Manhattan! Are you still interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Jets!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    "If you don't like... what you see here ... Get The Funk Out"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope he catches on with another team and plays better and can look back at this organization and laugh and give them a big FU!
    I hope Wayne Hunter catches on with another team becomes an All-Pro and can look back at this organization and laugh and give them a big FU!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

He's guaranteed $10M next year, no team in their right mind would trade for him.

Part of the reason our organization is a joke is because of Sanchez.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    If he wants out, show him the f*cking door.

Even if he doesn't want out, show him the f*cking door.
    This.

He's a heartless loser who will NEVER win a thing in this league. Even when he had the leagues best defense and running game, he still could only ride their coattails to a flop in the AFCCG.

"Oh but he scored 19 points once Pittsburgh went up 24-0!!!! the next year!!!!!!!!!" Who gives a ****?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not here to defend Mark at all, but the way this organization has handled him is atrocious. Any organization that has developed a good QB, they have done the same thing. Surround him with talent. Eli, Ryan, Rivers, Brees, Rodgers, Manning, go back and look as far as you need to be convinced.

When the Jets were peaking, they had BE, Holmes, an Elite rushing offense. Sanchez, due to his lack of accurracy couldnt put up great numbers, but he was winning.

So when you have a QB that is flawed, it was essential to put play makers around him. The last three drafts have done nothing to help the offense. In fact, two of the three drafts saw us use a 1st round pick on what was arguably our deepest position at the time (Wilson and Coples).

Now we have the orst offense in the league, something that some of us suected back in May, but was blatantly obvious by August. And we have an aging dfense that 4 years into the program still cant get to the QB consistently.

Blame Rex all you want, and yes he has made several errors, but these problems are due to organizational philosophies, or lack there of.

We have a lot of contracts coming off the books after this season, its a good opportunity to blow the whole the up.

Rex is playing not to lose with the hard line on Sanchez. Its run its course.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    What ruined him is his inability to accurately throw the ball, his inability to read defenses and his inability to take care of the frakking football.
    And don't forget the people he has to throw to....I'm not defending the qb but Clyde gates? Are you kidding me? Chaz is never on the field and the jets run the same plays over and over...no offense can thrive under those circumstances....

When Tebow came in for the third time and threw the pass to kerley in the slot it was time to fire sporano on the spot...that was atrocious...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, his contact is too big to cut him and no team would take that contract on for the level of play he gives in return.

We're stuck in this marriage for now. Same with Tone, but at least Tone can be useful.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez had his chances but he just doesn't have what it takes to carry a team.

Look he's a nice kid but also major mistake prone QB with absolutely no pocket awareness. He's done.

It's over.