Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sanchez as given up on Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    I had a pre game field pass yesterday, and the pass itself was pretty awesome. Met some cool people there.

Among the people I met were Mark's parents. He came over to them and was was hugging them like a little boy. His expression was extreme sadness, and looked like he was ready to cry.

When I saw his expression, I knew we were doomed.
    Well, it's too bad it hits home like that with him, but he was given many a chance.

All of those opportunities he blew. That proves that the kid just simply DOES NOT have it. Never will.

He'll be fine though. I don't many 25 year old kids worth that kind of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    According to who.

Flacco is a 6'6" 250 lb guy with a cannon who is mobile and had 3 yrs as a starter in college . All this kid needed was time to get acclimated to the speed of the NFL coming from delaware.
    Here we go:

"I'm elite! Why doesn't anybody believe me?!"

Doomed? I knew he was doomed when it became apparent he was a lousy innaccurate qb with no pocker presence that was being protected and coddled.

Veteran
    I'm jumping on the run him out of town bus. Lost faith, if you will. Honestly wanted hood things for the kid. His performances are hurting my daughters feelings, she's a fan. She's 12 and still believes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    In the off-season prior to the 2009 season and the draft, the Washington Redskins were looking to get rid of Jason Campbell, in the final year of his rookie contract.
    Thank you....

Ummmmm I agrued for this very thing at the TIME!!! For people to act like that there was nothing for the Jets to do but move up and draft a QB that needed development is absoultely insane!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post
    So freakin' true. Sad but true.

He made PLAYS his first two years here. He played calm and cool and played well under the pressure of playoff football ON THE ROAD. Ever since the lockout, something has happened to this guy. He has regressed badly.

I supported him and badly wanted him to succeed. Now I think the onylo way that happens here is if the Jets get an established offensive mind as the next head coach. I see no way he can ever get better under Rex (whom I also liked and supported.) One of them has to go next year.
    I said it before if the Jets weren't going to develop Sanchez then they should TRADE him....

Now this stupid franchise has waited to long and you can't get anything for him!!! It is a disgrace and it has occured as I said THREE YEARS ago because they didn't have a coherent plan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    If the Jets had Ray Rice Sanchez could start for a long, long time, too.

Although neither has been beyond the AFC Championship, which says a lot.
    No argument here, instead he has no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman21 View Post
    Getting Favre was a great move. The bad move was not sitting him when they KNEW he was hurt. Sorry back to Sanchez
    Worst move ever, Penny went to the playoffs, we went home $13M poorer. The worst part of it was that we didn't draft a QB so they could learn under him, even though we knew his time was limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I said it before if the Jets weren't going to develop Sanchez then they should TRADE him....

Now this stupid franchise has waited to long and you can't get anything for him!!! It is a disgrace and it has occured as I said THREE YEARS ago because they didn't have a coherent plan!!!
    Now they'll dump him for nothing and we'll spend more money on another project while detracting from other positions of need. So go the Jets.

I say keep Sanchez, keep Revis, keep all our draft picks and find a way to get more picks, or trade back. Dump, or restructure some big salaries that are under performing and invest in our offense for a change.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by KR View Post
    The 25 yr old extremely rich kid was given every chance a nfl qb could dream about. Good running game for years. Good defense. A long leash.

He ruined the team. Not the other way around.

You people are like battered women defending the man that beats you.
    Sanchez sucks and ruined himself, but the team around him as been in clear decline since Rex inherited Mangini's players.

So it's more like Sanchez brought himself down and kicked the rest of the team while they were falling.