Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One thing I really don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    The question about Tebow should be why does he only run the same three plays? If you have this guy here, give him a shot to do something. The one big pass he threw was a perfect pass. Sadly the wr just dropped it. I just don't get it

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    This is what I've noticed as well...how many times are they going to bring Tebow in just to run it up the middle for 2-3 yards? Wasn't the whole point for him to create uncertainty?

Then again, I've learned this pitiful season it's best not to ask questions anymore...just wish for better days.

All Pro
    i think rex like many fans on here don't want him to start because what if he does good how will they all admit they were so wrong about tebow.....................meanwhile the people who like tebow like me have nothing to lose because if you put him in and he fails then hey you were right and it was expected.................but rex can never be wrong so why would he take the chance of being so?

seriously people how much worse can tebow be mark has not scored a td in 2 games and he has the 33rd worse qb pctg in the league out of 32 teams...........so what your saying is tebow might be number 34?
    Last edited by ucrenegade; 11-12-2012 at 03:13 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Tebow is not playing because if he reaches a certain amount of snaps more money kicks in. They will start to play him once that figure is unattainable
    link?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    i think rex like many fans on here don't want him to start because what if he does good how will they all admit they were so wrong about tebow.....................meanwhile the people who like tebow like me have nothing to lose because if you put him in and he fails then hey you were right and it was expected.................but rex can never be wrong so why would he take the chance of being so?

seriously people how much worse can tebow be mark has not scored a td in 2 games and he has the 33rd worse qb pctg in the league out of 32 teams...........so what your saying is tebow might be number 34?
    I think Rex thinks that a) Tebow is not as good as Sanchez and it will not be an upgrade to start him, and b) the team is still financially vested and committed to Sanchez through next year so why create even more of a s**t storm if Tebow plays better right now in a lost season.