Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoge and Jaworski quotes on ESPN

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by suprjet View Post
    This is a possibility OR they are waiting till after the Pats game to make a switch because they know Tebow has no shot and Sanchez gives us the best chance to beat the Pats.

I think the immediate answer is to start alternating QBs on drives against the Rams. Give Tebow a chance to finish a drive and see if he can score points. They said they were looking for a way to use Tebow better. Give him a drive -- at least consecutive plays to make something happen! All this shuffling players on an off the field is not working.
    I'm okay with that approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Posted this many times before, but we should've kept Drew Stanton
    Because if only HE were here.....what?

Not a single thing would be different.

Well, maybe one, with more plays played by Sanchez, he's probably have a lower completion % and a few more turnovers this season.

Drew Stanton, lol, get real.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    If we had kept Stanton and not traded for Tebow, I think Sanchez would've been benched already. I don't buy the conspiracy theories that Sanchez is starting because of his contract, I think it's the fact that Tebow is actually worse than Sanchez and the Jets really have no better option.

Rex isn't being stubborn, he just doesn't have any other cards to play. And that's Tannenbaum and Woody's fault.
    Hey, quit being reasonable and logical. We dun' take kaaahndly to your types 'round 'ere.

They Could have put in Drew Stanton!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Blitz View Post
    How exactly can things get worse? We are at Rock Bottom right now.
    Rock bottom will be if Rex is the Jets HC for the 2013 season

3-9 the last 12 games..

Jets Insider VIP
    We cant put tebow in because Im told there is no going back to sanchez then. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. No going back to sanchez. Oh no. So we can never go back to the crappy qb in the league. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHA.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    -Rex is right to stand up to the media and stand by his quarterback
    -put in Tebow and things will get worse
    Exactly.

1. It's clear that Tebow is terrible or he'd have gotten a look by now.

2. It's clear that Tebow isn't back next season.

3. It's clear that Sanchez is under contract and will be back next season.

And, most importantly, although we as fans and the media are all 'bored' with the same old story that repeats each week, it bears repeating yet again:

We knew we had a terrible offense back in July, nothing has changed. Mark is playing like crap, but he's playing better than 9 of the other 11 guys on that side of the ball, can't exactly say he's the sole problem here.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    How is Rex back with sanchez and sparano next year and they are going to sell to the fans that this year was an abberition?

Cause if Sanchez is starting, then rex is here. and that means sparano is here. Please explain that. Sanchez is going down as one of the worst statisical seasons in recent nfl memory.

The Backup for the Jets IS INDEED a "Gimmick".

He shouldn't even BE a QB. At this moment, Greg McElroy should be the one warming up on the sidelines 'cause...you know...he's an ACTUAL QB?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Exactly.

1. It's clear that Tebow is terrible or he'd have gotten a look by now.

2. It's clear that Tebow isn't back next season.

3. It's clear that Sanchez is under contract and will be back next season.

And, most importantly, although we as fans and the media are all 'bored' with the same old story that repeats each week, it bears repeating yet again:

We knew we had a terrible offense back in July, nothing has changed. Mark is playing like crap, but he's playing better than 9 of the other 11 guys on that side of the ball, can't exactly say he's the sole problem here.

SAR I
    The offense is so bad, it's almost hard to judge individual players.

Here's a question, if you KNOW Sanchez gets rattled when he gets hit, how does he keep getting blasted by guys running past the right tackle un-touched? Give him a little help.

All Pro
    how do you get worse than this stat

Sanchez is No. 33 in the league in completion percentage. That's right, folks, there's only 32 NFL teams. Both Arizona QBs have Sanchez beat in this department, part of the reason why the Jets can't move the ball or sustain drives.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...=new-york-jets

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    how do you get worse than this stat

Sanchez is No. 33 in the league in completion percentage. That's right, folks, there's only 32 NFL teams. Both Arizona QBs have Sanchez beat in this department, part of the reason why the Jets can't move the ball or sustain drives.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...=new-york-jets
    It's bleacher report. Whomever did that article obviously did not have "Math" as his strongest suit.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Jaws also said Kellen Clemens was a steal.
    +11111