View Poll Results: In 2013, who should not return?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Get rid of Sanchez, keep Rex

20 30.30%
  • Get rid of Rex, keep Sanchez

3 4.55%
  • Get rid of Both

39 59.09%
  • Keep Both

4 6.06%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it time get rid of Sanchez, Rex or both?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Never in a million years did I think this franchise would want/need to jettison both its starting QB and Head Coach just two years after both led the Jets to two consecutive AFC Championship Games.

Has there ever been a team in the NFL who achieved similar levels of successful and they wanted to get rid of the two most key figures on the football team?
    Rex Grossman got benched for Brian Griese 3 games into the season after he made (and lost) the Super Bowl. Imagine that happening to Sanchez.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    At first I blamed a lot on Rex/Tanny but listening to our buffoon owner I give him 85% of the blame. Namath summed it up best he wants to win headlines not win games. The Brett Favre move was a Woody move which Mangini had throw at him. It has even been written in books. I'm sure Rex and Tanny did not want Tebow but Woody forced this on them. Heck I sometimes wonder does Rex shoot his mouth off because the owner tells him too. While I don't think Tanny is great GM I don't know how many of our crap pickups are because of our inept owner.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    After the crap that came out this morning, I officially change my vote from "Get rid of Sanchez, keep Rex" to Get rid of them BOTH.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    After the crap that came out this morning, I officially change my vote from "Get rid of Sanchez, keep Rex" to Get rid of them BOTH.
    Welcome to the club my friend ....