Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This seems like a lifetime ago

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    They haven't ran that great play-action bootleg since then.
    Instead we get Tebow up the middle for 3 yards

rex and tanny have thought they know more than the rest of the league. they think they can buck the trend and go with ground and pound while most other franchises are trying to built potent passing attacks and arm their offenses with speed. rex and tanny think they can have a good offense without drafting offensive skill players and without fixing glaring holes on the offensive line.

they were wrong. end of thread.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    What happened? Replaced Damian Woody with Wayne Hunter, then Austin Howard. Replaced Braylon Edwards with Plaxico, then Shilens. Replace Thomas Jones with Ladanian, then with Greene. Replace Tony Richardson with John Connor then Hilliard. Need I go on?
    And not a single one of those replacements were upgrades, not 1

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    I feel its time to move past Sanchez.......also need to bring in more talent.....starts with the QB though....Sanchez gots to go.

Halfway through the 2012 season - NY Jets: Grounded and Pounded

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    What happened? Replaced Damian Woody with Wayne Hunter, then Austin Howard. Replaced Braylon Edwards with Plaxico, then Shilens. Replace Thomas Jones with Ladanian, then with Greene. Replace Tony Richardson with John Connor then Hilliard. Need I go on?
    Sure, we replaced savvy seasoned vets with the youngins.

Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    "Fire Schotty"?
    Thing is that Shotty had plays that gave Sanchez the option to run. Sparano doesn't. The QB draw down by the goal line is gone from the playbook.

What happened? Sanchez never progressed. That's what happened. They tried to give him the reins to be the offensive leader and he pissed down his leg.