Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: This St. Louis game

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like

    This St. Louis game

    This could be a tough game. St. Louis is also desperate to stay in the playoff hunt. It's another trip out west, this time to a noisy, domed stadium. And then there is the Shotty factor. You know that he'll be explaining to the coaches and players every weakness in the Jets that they can exploit. He'll dial up the offense to take advantage of every weakness in the Jets defense that he knows of. While he will never admit it publicly, you gotta know that he wants to play as much of a role as he can in driving that last nail in the Jets coffin. With emphasis.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    35-6 Rams

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,084
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    35-6 Rams
    You must be outta your mind






    ...for thinking we can score twice on offense.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    You must be outta your mind






    ...for thinking we can score twice on offense.
    LOL. Defensive TD, but we miss the extra point.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    24-10 rams. There D will handle us pretty good.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have a solid defense, they're 3-1 at home (Seattle was 4-0) and frankly a better passing game than Seattle (although there's some drop-off in the ground game). I don't expect to win this game at all, but it will be a closer game, one would think.

    Early prediction:

    24-10, Rams.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    21-10 Jets to increase our chances of making the playoffs to 3% J/K

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    You must be outta your mind






    ...for thinking we can score twice on offense.
    That's another defensive TD and missed extra point.

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like
    What are the odds of 3 safeties ?

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    That's another defensive TD and missed extra point.
    stay out of this. you're lucky that your team plays such inept talent within the division. They should have lost that game yesterday along with the Jet game. Pats are crap this year but will be handed the division again.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't see the game yesterday until ot but the rams gave San Fran all they can handle

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    you're lucky that your team plays such inept talent within the division. They should have lost that game yesterday along with the Jet game. Pats are crap this year but will be handed the division again.
    The Pats were only 4 points away from 8-1 or 9-0 .

    On the flip side, they COULD have lost to the Jets and Bills and be 4-5.

    To the haters - If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

    It's called parity in the NFL. There's a very thin line between winning and losing. Usually only one or two plays/game. Winners make them, losers don't.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually think the Jets are going to win this one. We are going to win just enough games that our bone head coach and front office think we 'are on the right track' and just enough to convince the owner of the same.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    LI NY
    Posts
    5,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mo' Wilk will carry our offence.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    I actually think the Jets are going to win this one. We are going to win just enough games that our bone head coach and front office think we 'are on the right track' and just enough to convince the owner of the same.
    Shut the **** up Lahey.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    5,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    What are the odds of 3 safeties ?
    Hey, that was my gag from last week!

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Rams have a poor defense. They got destroyed by the Patriots.
    If the Jets can't score against the Rams - ouch.

    Plus the Rams offense is only so so.

    Jets win and they are still alive for the 6th seed. Lose = done

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    The Rams have a poor defense. They got destroyed by the Patriots.
    If the Jets can't score against the Rams - ouch.

    Plus the Rams offense is only so so.

    Jets win and they are still alive for the 6th seed. Lose = done
    YOU? A newly minted member of the Kool aid club????

    3 and 6 , as reported by ESPN has made the playoffs 1 percent of the time.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    5,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    YOU? A newly minted member of the Kool aid club????

    3 and 6 , as reported by ESPN has made the playoffs 1 percent of the time.
    "So you're saying there's a chance!?!??"

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forget about everything. Sh!tty will call his best game ever and Rex will still look lost after another a$$ kicking.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us