Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: I call for a boycott....

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The 5th Dimension
    Posts
    1,038
    Post Thanks / Like

    I call for a boycott....

    of the Thanksgiving Day Game. Whose with me?

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jackson Heights
    Posts
    2,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wife told me I can't go so I'm with you!!! But let me ask first...

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right behind ya!

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ill watch the thanksgiving game because there will be nothing else to do thanksgiving night.

    But I am not watching the game this sunday. Gonna buy some bait and get my rod out and hit up the beach. It will be the 1st game I have missed since 1999 Rick mirer vs oakland game.
    Last edited by Joe W. Namath; 11-12-2012 at 04:44 PM.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol no.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    im in.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm ok with the jets winning one more game this year, as long as it's this one, so they can play whatever spoiler role they can. So, I'll watch. The rest: who cares.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be at the game in Tebow jersey screaming every 5 seconds. The gray seats around me will approve.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    I certainly won't be there, but I'm going to get whatever I can for them. I'm guessing there will e a ton of Pats fans at the game.

  10. #10
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    379
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by J.E.T.Sfan4life View Post
    of the Thanksgiving Day Game. Whose with me?
    This idea is definitely going places.


  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    The team stinks. The coaches are buffoons. There are no players that can make spectacular plays. Nobody can catch a 2 yards screen and take it to the house. No running back can take a handoff and go 80 yards Cant get any sacks on D.

    This is the most boring team in the nfl. I HATE MY TEAM!

    I used to like Davisd Harris, but he completely sucks now. There is just nothing exciting about anyone or anything on this team.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boycott might just get Trust Baby Johnson's attention. I'm listening to Rex give his breakdown and I am totally convinced he has no idea.

  13. #13
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    379
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Boycott might just get Trust Baby Johnson's attention. I'm listening to Rex give his breakdown and I am totally convinced he has no idea.
    I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I certainly won't be there, but I'm going to get whatever I can for them. I'm guessing there will e a ton of Pats fans at the game.
    im going to list my 4 and parking on stubhub for free only charge for postage.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by J.E.T.Sfan4life View Post
    I call for a boycott....of the Thanksgiving Day Game. Whose with me?
    I called for a boycott of every game since they announced they were sharing a stadium again. They would`ve been better off moving to Los Angeles. I might have kept my seats there too. Here? The Jets are done with me. Rather, I`m done with the Jets. Either way. I`ve been boycotting since the first season in the new GIANTS STADIUM ended. I gave it a go one year. Don`t like the stadium at all. Gave`em up after 2010, and I had been going since they moved to NJ.

  16. #16
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    im going to list my 4 and parking on stubhub for free only charge for postage.
    That's probably the only way you can get rid of them lol. Things are getting very ugly on Stubhub in regards to Jets home game tickets.

  17. #17
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    379
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CMEC View Post
    That's probably the only way you can get rid of them lol. Things are getting very ugly on Stubhub in regards to Jets home game tickets.
    Sell them cheap to Pats Fans.

  18. #18
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow will be starting that game after another piss poor performance by Sanchez.

    The timing is right for Woody, for a Thursday, Thanksgiving, National Televised game even if its on the NfL Station to bring in Tebow for exposure for his beloved Jets!!

    Its all about the Cheddar for Woody.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    9,545
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by J.E.T.Sfan4life View Post
    of the Thanksgiving Day Game. Whose with me?
    Hahahaha. This is a joke, right? The stadium is going to be half filled already. Imagine the worst case scenario, bad weather and a bad loss to the Rams... You might see 20,000 people at the stadium, 3/4 Pats fans.

    I'll bet you will get lower level seats for $50 or less, by thanksgiving week.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The team stinks. The coaches are buffoons. There are no players that can make spectacular plays. Nobody can catch a 2 yards screen and take it to the house. No running back can take a handoff and go 80 yards Cant get any sacks on D.

    This is the most boring team in the nfl. I HATE MY TEAM!

    I used to like Davisd Harris, but he completely sucks now. There is just nothing exciting about anyone or anything on this team.
    Could not have said it better myself.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us