Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I call for a boycott....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    you guys really wanna send a message.

Burn all your tickets so nobody can go to the game. No fans in the seats, no concessions sales and the media displaying all those empty seats will force this owner to take action.

Burn all your tickets or jus go and voice your displeasure.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    you guys really wanna send a message.

Burn all your tickets so nobody can go to the game. No fans in the seats, no concessions sales and the media displaying all those empty seats will force this owner to take action.

Burn all your tickets or jus go and voice your displeasure.
    You first, also post a video on YouTube so that Woody gets the message!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Ill watch the thanksgiving game because there will be nothing else to do thanksgiving night.

But I am not watching the game this sunday. Gonna buy some bait and get my rod out and hit up the beach. It will be the 1st game I have missed since 1999 Rick mirer vs oakland game.
    Same here, I can't stomach watching suckchez anymore, if the weather is good I'm going to try play golf instead

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in for the boycott.

Does it still count if I sold my tix?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The team stinks. The coaches are buffoons. There are no players that can make spectacular plays. Nobody can catch a 2 yards screen and take it to the house. No running back can take a handoff and go 80 yards Cant get any sacks on D.

This is the most boring team in the nfl. I HATE MY TEAM!

I used to like Davisd Harris, but he completely sucks now. There is just nothing exciting about anyone or anything on this team.
    Well spoken. Signed.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CMEC View Post
    You first, also post a video on YouTube so that Woody gets the message!
    I don't own Tickets. I go to church on Sunday. For those who own tickets, Woody already has your money. How are you sending him a message if u allow someone to use those tickets,fill up that stadium and buy those over priced Beers and hotdogs.

Martyrdom cost, so what is it.

Action or talk.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by J.E.T.Sfan4life View Post
    of the Thanksgiving Day Game. Whose with me?
    I am! ah mean meee! Ban Sanchez from the Stadium.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    everyone who does go to the games, should go back to the paper bags on your head.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    everyone who does go to the games, should go back to the paper bags on your head.
    Planning on it.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is the first bad year since 2007....season is down the tubes...with that said I will still watch them on sunday.....I expect major moves this offseason...I am pissed but I'm not going to quit watching the Jets lol

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The team stinks. The coaches are buffoons. There are no players that can make spectacular plays. Nobody can catch a 2 yards screen and take it to the house. No running back can take a handoff and go 80 yards Cant get any sacks on D.

This is the most boring team in the nfl. I HATE MY TEAM!

I used to like Davisd Harris, but he completely sucks now. There is just nothing exciting about anyone or anything on this team.
    Agree the coaches are buffoons. A few bright spots on this team Cro, Coples, Wilks, Kerley et al. OC has been about as bad as Shoddy...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I call for a boycott....
    I really hope when you started this thread you said your title loudly and with emphasis to anyone near you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiCilTzhXrA

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, right. That's really stand-up!

Put your tix on stub hub. If you go to the Pats Board, you will see that there will be plenty of buyers among Patriots fans who are up for a Thanksgiving "road trip" and would like nothing more than to turn the Meadowlands into a sea of Blue and Red before a national TV audience; not that they would be all that sad just to see it half empty in front of said audience.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do what you want, billionaire still gonna be a billionaire players still gonna get paid. My season was paid in full.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are people not willing to just chalk it up as a bad year? It's always some grand problem that is going to result in 10 more bad years.

Bad coaches don't make it to the championship game twice, especially with a bad QB. Lets at least realize that we have a pretty good coach.

Sanchez simply regressed/hasn't improved depending on how you want to look at it. It's fine... Most QB's drafted high bust out. He'll go somewhere else and be a backup in the league though. Perhaps get another chance starting if the initial guys struggles.

Take the bad year on the chin, draft another QB and hope for the best. The world isn't ending and the team is not that far away. No team is in the NFL. You get a QB and you challenge immediately.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Do what you want, billionaire still gonna be a billionaire players still gonna get paid. My season was paid in full.
    thats what really sucks about being a STH. Once it`s paid for, it`s paid. Woody laughs at those who pay and don`t go. You really can`t win being a STH. If the Jets suck, like they do, you can`t really sell for much profit if any. Plus the only ones looking to buy are opposing fans wanting to see their team blowout the Jets. If the Jets are doing really good, you can sell tickets for mega profits and miss a good game(s). If you go, you spend even more money out of pocket but you get to walk around saying "haha, my team won". Like anyone really cares if a team wins a game. Can`t win.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are people not willing to just chalk it up as a bad year?
    Cause we did that last year. I dont "chalk it up" 2 years in a row my friend.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cause we did that last year. I dont "chalk it up" 2 years in a row my friend.
    Damn!! I chalked it up for 27 seasons when I owned tickets. LOL Like you, I ain`t chalking up anything for the Jets anymore. I like their uniforms so I watch some of the games sometimes. Thats about it these days.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    n
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    And that's fine if your season was paid in full, and yes billionaire will still be a billionaire but Woody knows the meaning of a customer and if his customers decide not to show up or support until he makes a change you'll see how fast he gets rid Rex and Tanny. Trust me Woody is not stupid. That's the point i'm trying to get across. We as fans can make a big difference on the direction this team takes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    I don't own Tickets. I go to church on Sunday. For those who own tickets, Woody already has your money. How are you sending him a message if u allow someone to use those tickets,fill up that stadium and buy those over priced Beers and hotdogs.

Martyrdom cost, so what is it.

Action or talk.
    How convenient for you.

People that don't have tickets shouldn't buy them. If you already paid for them, sell them. Don't just throw away your hard earned money. People that aren't locked into their PSLs should also decline to renew their season tickets for next year.