Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hampur Chefs vs. Pitt Thread

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    The Hampur curse continues!

Someone should pick the Chiefs - I'll bet the league will take their one win away from them

Big Ben's shoulder injury looked serious, no?
    Hey! Bite your tongue!

<knockonwood>

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    The spelling and punctuation in the Hampur this past week has been atrocious. The other day a mod...a mod mind you...considered "baning" me. No wonder it finally took Stokes falling on his sword to 86 GMC...the mods prolly had spent weeks and months futilely looking for their Bane buttons. :shrug:

If it weren't for FishHooked and his uniquely American Happy/Funny/Cool super thread we'd all have had our posts outsourced to India long ago...

Vishnu32: "I am happy to think of purchasing a boat."

BorgInBombay: "Such a craft I am thinking will get you the attention of many females. Who will post pictures of such so that I may be pleasured?"

IndraMachhli: "Here is one to my liking. Notice her third eye has a reddish cast. Such a fine color. I would be happy to meet her while enjoying grilled root crops."
    Oh, so America has the monopoly on humor too?

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    This "guy" ...... doesn't get it.

-
    + like a wicked a lot.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    The spelling and punctuation in the Hampur this past week has been atrocious. The other day a mod...a mod mind you...considered "baning" me. No wonder it finally took Stokes falling on his sword to 86 GMC...the mods prolly had spent weeks and months futilely looking for their Bane buttons. :shrug:

If it weren't for FishHooked and his uniquely American Happy/Funny/Cool super thread we'd all have had our posts outsourced to India long ago...

Vishnu32: "I am happy to think of purchasing a boat."

BorgInBombay: "Such a craft I am thinking will get you the attention of many females. Who will post pictures of such so that I may be pleasured?"

IndraMachhli: "Here is one to my liking. Notice her third eye has a reddish cast. Such a fine color. I would be happy to meet her while enjoying grilled root crops."

You spelled 'Fishooked' wrong
    The rest was pure gold, however.