Thread: Rex keeps saying "We have to get Better"

Rex keeps saying "We have to get Better"

After the ninth game he is saying this? I thought NFL teams were supposed to get better during training camp?

what else is he gonna say?

"We need to get worse?"

He knows the team is a pile of sh!t. He's just towing the line until the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    what else is he gonna say?

"We need to get worse?"

He knows the team is a pile of sh!t. He's just towing the line until the end of the season.
    LOL. Yes. This pile of ship of a team doesn't have a thing to do with the Head Coach or his coaches.

If Belichick, Parcells, Tomlin, Dungy aka REAL NFL Head Coaches were coaching the Jets you are going to tell me we would still see this crap every week?

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    LOL. Yes. This pile of ship of a team doesn't have a thing to do with the Head Coach or his coaches.

If Belichick, Parcells, Tomlin, Dungy aka REAL NFL Head Coaches were coaching the Jets you are going to tell me we would still see this crap every week?
    In a way, i almost feel bad for Rex. I dont know why, but he is likeable as a person....

....as a head coach, ive never seen such ineptitude, confusion, and just stupidity. He has been in WAY over his head, and apparently has zero input, and influence on the offensive side of the ball.

Love to drink some beers with him and talk feet, but would be so much happier with an experienced option at HC.

"We have to get better... but unfortunately I'm incapable of making that happen."

Veteran
    This ship's sinking and Rex is the captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    After the ninth game he is saying this? I thought NFL teams were supposed to get better during training camp?
    we can just do not getting worse

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    In a way, i almost feel bad for Rex. I dont know why, but he is likeable as a person....

....as a head coach, ive never seen such ineptitude, confusion, and just stupidity. He has been in WAY over his head, and apparently has zero input, and influence on the offensive side of the ball.

Love to drink some beers with him and talk feet, but would be so much happier with an experienced option at HC.
    Agree except no foot talk as mine are exceptionally awesome and would distract Rex too much

I think that Rex was sent here from central casting to play the Head Coach for "Hard Knocks". He's colorful and gives the kind of drama folks like in a reality show. Unfortunately, he needs to be a coach in real life now, and not just one on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    "We have to get better... but unfortunately I'm incapable of making that happen."
    This, he's a clueless SOB. Just keep running the worst qb in the league out there and hope for the best!

Jets Insider VIP
    I think I can.., I think I can.., I think I can

BTW anyone thinking Teblows will improve our QB situation is as delusional as Rex is with Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post

DUNGY...well, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post

So sad that this guy actually had his best success with Mangini's left overs. After 4 drafts this is his team, and boy does it suck big time. Bad news is we will have to endure this for at least one more season. Rex, Tanny and Sanchez, feels like bad reruns of the three stooges, with Shemp.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    I think that Rex was sent here from central casting to play the Head Coach for "Hard Knocks". He's colorful and gives the kind of drama folks like in a reality show. Unfortunately, he needs to be a coach in real life now, and not just one on TV.
    Are you part of the Jets organization? It's like you know too much, I'm suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    So sad that this guy actually had his best success with Mangini's left overs. After 4 drafts this is his team, and boy does it suck big time. Bad news is we will have to endure this for at least one more season. Rex, Tanny and Sanchez, feels like bad reruns of the three stooges, with Shemp.
    This is what sucks the mosts. Usually when the Jets sucks I can always look forward to a high draft pick and "next year" but we're definitely stuck with Sanchez next year and most likely another year of Tanny blowing draft picks and Rex in way over his head. 2015 in the next year to be excited again.

It's a process.