Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Top ten Jets thoughts of the week.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    Maybe Harris at SLB in the 4-3? Davis has the speed (and hopefully the ability) to play in the middle and then the Jets just need to fill the WLB position in the offseason.

Guess the issue then would be whether or not Harris can effectively set the edge on running plays, and his coverage skills would be tested even further.
    Harris is another guy that may have mid round trade value depending on his contract. Regardless of his deal he looks terrible.

I have never seen a 3-4 team with such poor linebackers. I always loved a 3-4 defense. I can't believe we have been a 3-4 for like 5 years now and never had a big impact linebacker. It's kind of inexcusable and the reason we have no pass rush.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem with your premise is Rex isn't going anywhere even if they finish 4-12. Woody adores the attention he brings to the Jets so you can forget it. Now since Rex will be here next year Sanchito will be back as the anointed starter and won't even have to fight for his job in camp.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    NOTHING could be further from the truth. Smith struggled when he had no talent, that is a given. But he has come into his own and is the epitome of what a West Coast QB is to do. Make accurate throws and not turn the ball over.
    And they are loaded now and still base their system around him throwing as little as possible. You can't win a super bowl like that. Sorry. Kaepernick will be starting.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Tebow > McElroy
    Jamarcus Russell>McElroy