Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jets Tweets 11/13

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Source: Isaiah Trufant was placed on season-ending IR #nyj

Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Source: Isaiah Trufant was placed on season-ending IR #nyj
    Dang. It was tough to get Wonka to let ONE of his Oompa Loompas go. No way we get another from him.

so we have 1 open roster spot?

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    so we have 1 open roster spot?
    His spot has been filled by Khalil Bell.

Practice Squad
    ugghhh.... things are getting bleak around here. Thought we had a couple seasons before we stunk.

Too bad about Maybin. Like the guy like the story but way undersized for linebacker.

If your gonna rebuild the team you gotta do it with a new GM.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Yes it does

Backed into the playoffs due to playing in the loltastic AFC West, even after dropping his last 3. Beat a banged up Steelers D that was playing on the road, then got his ass whipped again by the worst D in the league.
    I am in NO WAY a Tebow supporter, but i think it is silly to say that he is the worst QB on the roster when you have yet to give him the chance to fail.

You are analyzing him from last year, different team, different dynamic, different situation.

The only reason i can see that Tebow shouldnt be allowed to start is

A. We are stuck with Marks contract next year, therefore it is simply too early to be benching him.

B. Tim may actually, somehow be able to string 3-4 games together and that would hurt the Jets draft positioning.

Just to say that you know Tim sucks, and Mark gives us the best chance is merely hypothesis.

Hall Of Fame
    Dang. It was tough to get Wonka to let ONE of his Oompa Loompas go. No way we get another from him.
    Rumor has it he was injured when Sione Po'uha accidentally sat on Trufant because he didnt see him.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    I am in NO WAY a Tebow supporter, but i think it is silly to say that he is the worst QB on the roster when you have yet to give him the chance to fail.

You are analyzing him from last year, different team, different dynamic, different situation.

A. We are stuck with Marks contract next year, therefore it is simply too early to be benching him.

B. Tim may actually, somehow be able to string 3-4 games together and that would hurt the Jets draft positioning.

Just to say that you know Tim sucks, and Mark gives us the best chance is merely hypothesis.
    Same ****ty QB.

His spot has been filled by Khalil Bell.
    and maybins spot?

All Pro
    Same ****ty QB.
    Again, not pushing for Tebow......but....

Mark gets 4 years to show his value, and Tebow gets 1/2 a season and 20 snaps?

He's been in the league for 3 years. He's shown plenty in Denver. Guy is trash and doesn't deserve to start. We'd be replacing a ****ty QB with a ****ty QB that can barely throw.

If anyone deserves a shot, it's McElroy.
    Last edited by McGinley; 11-13-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    and maybins spot?
    Weren't we at the max before we let Maybin go? - 1xMaybin + 1xBell = even?

All Pro
    He's been in the league for 2 years. He's shown plenty in Denver. Guy is trash and doesn't deserve to start. We'd be replacing a ****ty QB with a ****ty QB that can barely throw.

If anyone deserves a shot, it's McElroy.
    Yes, Mcelroy does deserve a start.

The one that can barely throw can run, control the clock, and maybe take the Defense off the field for more than 3 plays at a time....

The crappy thrower actually seems to play with passion.

Call me gay, but i appreciate seeing some passion out on the field.

Yes, Mcelroy does deserve a start.

The one that can barely throw can run, control the clock, and maybe take the Defense off the field for more than 3 plays at a time....

The crappy thrower actually seems to play with passion.

Call me gay, but i appreciate seeing some passion out on the field.
    Could give a **** less about passion. Save that bs for his TV specials. Polish a POS and what do you have? A shiny POS.

Only reason anyone calls for Tebow is due to popularity. A complete joke, really. But, in that case, why NOT start Tim? I'd take tremendous joy in watching his fanboys cry while this failure stinks it up on the field again. With this in mind, start Tim for the pure HILARITY of it.

Welcome to the 2012 New York Jets: "COMEDY HOUR" Edition.

Bewildered Beast

A1: BECAUSE THE PLAYERS WON"T BELIEVE IT.

The Jets cap problem and Tebow's contract may be the reason he has not started. If he takes 55% of snaps this year his contract ballons $5M. The Jets cannot financially let that happen. The hit against the cap would decimate them.

See the thread about this posted today.

Weren't we at the max before we let Maybin go? - 1xMaybin + 1xBell = even?
    bell took maybins spot. trufant to the ir = 1 open roster spot.

All Pro
    Could give a **** less about passion. Save that bs for his TV specials. Polish a POS and what do you have? A shiny POS.

Only reason anyone calls for Tebow is due to popularity. A complete joke, really. But, in that case, why NOT start Tim? I'd take tremendous joy in watching his fanboys cry while this failure stinks it up on the field again. With this in mind, start Tim for the pure HILARITY of it.

Welcome to the 2012 New York Jets: "COMEDY HOUR" Edition.
    You dont care about seeing guys care about whether or not they win on the field?

Ive seen enough of the pouting midget wonder boy for an eternity. Enjoy the show.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    A1: BECAUSE THE PLAYERS WON"T BELIEVE IT.
    I must preface this by saying i dont think Tebow is a good QB.

Do you think they still believe in Mark? How could they?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming Daddy View Post
    The Jets cap problem and Tebow's contract may be the reason he has not started. If he takes 55% of snaps this year his contract ballons $5M. The Jets cannot financially let that happen. The hit against the cap would decimate them.

See the thread about this posted today.
    Ah. I didnt catch this, thank you, this makes sense.

You dont care about seeing guys care about whether or not they win on the field?

Ive seen enough of the pouting midget wonder boy for an eternity. Enjoy the show.
    When they suck as bad as Tim? Sure don't.