Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Thread: This would happen to me if I worked in TV.....

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    she's a combination of all the wrong people

    Pretty close. Good one, T.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,401
    OT....you guys should see the cluster FUKK outside Broadwells home. She lives about a mile or so from me....TV trucks, reporters , cops, FBI. the street is unpassable.

    I feel sorry for her 2 children.

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,991
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lmao.....if Mike Francessa...ate Sally Field.



    Good one.

    -
    I guess this Paula Broadwell has some good sauces too.

  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,971
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I feel sorry for her 2 children.
    Seems like you put more thought into her kid's feelings than she did.

    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I guess this Paula Broadwell has some good sauces too.
    Yeah... a stomach full of them.

    A stew...apparently.
    -

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Not to be mean, but the first time I saw that shot of Mrs. P., I really thought it was a guy. Mostly because, as you point out, it's how a man would comb his hair.
    my 10th grade European history teacher used to wear her hair like that.



    she had huge man-hands.
















    and, quite POSSIBLY, a huge man-dick.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Must be a "thing" for the general:

    She looks like a "Peggy."

    feel bad for her, be the good wife for all the years and this what you get. Dildoes like us making fun of her on the interweb.

  7. #27
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,930
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    She looks like a "Peggy."

    feel bad for her, be the good wife for all the years and this what you get. Dildoes like us making fun of her on the interweb.
    What makes you assume she was the good wife?

    Just as easily she lost interest in sex fifteen years ago, didn't need it and so selfishly decided her husband didn't need it either. Satisfied her need for praise and attention by selling her "original hand-made shell fragment jewelry" on etsy.com and downing tubs of hagen daas.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    She looks like a "Peggy."

    feel bad for her, be the good wife for all the years and this what you get. Dildoes like us making fun of her on the interweb.
    similar to my first feeling, she looks like a Doris. Now there are Hollys looking like this. We're getting old. In twenty years when there are Ambers looking like this, we'll be on deathbeds.





    Last edited by Timmy®; 11-14-2012 at 08:32 AM.

  9. #29
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    We're getting old. In twenty years when there are Ambers looking like this, we'll be on deathbeds.

    Are there any real "Ambers"? Thought it was more of a phony name girls with daddy issues chose when they moved to vegas or LA to do porn/dance.

    Btw, no way you die on a bed. Its gonna be something like wedged in a revolving door or choking on a cork.





    -

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    my 10th grade European history teacher used to wear her hair like that.



    she had huge man-hands.

    and, quite POSSIBLY, a huge man-dick.
    LOL. No matter how hot, this on a woman is one of my biggest turn offs, second only to her having a phallus, even a miniscule one.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    or choking on a cork.


    -
    Is that what they're calling it now?

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    OT....you guys should see the cluster FUKK outside Broadwells home. She lives about a mile or so from me....TV trucks, reporters , cops, FBI. the street is unpassable.

    I feel sorry for her 2 children.
    career military

    who saw this coming?

  13. #33
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    similar to my first feeling, she looks like a Doris. Now there are Hollys looking like this. We're getting old. In twenty years when there are Ambers looking like this, we'll be on deathbeds.





    They look like your avatar, don't they?

  14. #34
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,930
    And here's the other other woman. Sociallite Jill Kelley.


  15. #35
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,503
    If these generals were running things during the Cold War we'd all be speaking Russkie right now, and posting on CSKAMoscowInsider.com.

  16. #36
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    If these generals were running things during the Cold War we'd all be speaking Russkie right now, and posting on CSKAMoscowInsider.com.
    Da!

  17. #37
    Wait a minute, I'm confused. Is the book called All Up In My Snatch or not?

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Wait a minute, I'm confused. Is the book called All Up In My Snatch or not?

    yes, i can see why that would confuse you.






  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;4684629]yes, i can see why that would confuse you.



    Southside: "are you saying you can go in one of those things?!"

  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,288
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Wait a minute, I'm confused. Is the book called All Up In My Snatch or not?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us