Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: NY Jets Teammates Rip Tim Tebow (here we go...)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    the league is morphing into a run-first QB league? SMH... you're out of your mind
    Cam Newton and Mike Vick sure tearing it up this year!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Cam Newton and Mike Vick sure tearing it up this year!
    I know you're being sarcastic but I hear Stephen A Smith on First Take mentioning he will campaign to bring Vick to the Jets next year. And Skip's campaigning to free Tebow.

Crazy stuff.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ytfootballfan View Post
    I know you're being sarcastic but I hear Stephen A Smith on First Take mentioning he will campaign to bring Vick to the Jets next year. And Skip's campaigning to free Tebow.

Crazy stuff.
    Jets should trade for Vick, keep Tebow and trade Sanchez.

Run a wildcat with two-back set. Brad Smith got 19.0 ypc running the wildcat can you imagine 2X Wildcat QB's in the same backfield? Look out NFL!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The running Qb has actually become a thing of the past in the NFL now that defenses are using contain formations (having LB's and DB's play zone outside of the tackles and forcing the running qb to scramble up through the A Gap and get killed).

That's how Tebow basically got shut down the last few weeks of last season and when the Broncos lost in a blowout to the Patriots. Also part of the reason why Tebow looked awful with the Jets in preseason and why his own teammates are calling him terrible now.

Gotta love casual football fans who adopt Tebow b/c of either political reasons and/or Florida connection.