Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 284

Thread: NY Jets Teammates Rip Tim Tebow (here we go...)

  1. #221
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,091
    Bad place for Tebow slap-fight.



    Bad Mood Rising©

  2. #222
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    9,233
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Bad place for Tebow slap-fight.



    Bad Mood Rising©
    When things really get dirty, ill wrap my Rosary around my fist before i bomb first.

  3. #223
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4684987]I love these people who actually think this team is going to magically turn it around with Peyton Hillis playing QB for us. We don't have anywhere near the defense Denver had last season with Miller and Dumervil terrorizing QB's, McCoy is only a 50 million times better OC than Soprano and Demariyous Thomas and Eric Decker are so much better than Kerley and Schilens it's comedy even mentioning them in the same sentence.


    How come that same defense was 1-5 before tebow started? My gosh, the guy just proved it last year he could turn a team around and people are 100% sure he couldn't this year? What kind of .logic is that? Unreal

  4. #224
    [QUOTE=y2j44jets;4685005]
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I love these people who actually think this team is going to magically turn it around with Peyton Hillis playing QB for us. We don't have anywhere near the defense Denver had last season with Miller and Dumervil terrorizing QB's, McCoy is only a 50 million times better OC than Soprano and Demariyous Thomas and Eric Decker are so much better than Kerley and Schilens it's comedy even mentioning them in the same sentence.


    How come that same defense was 1-5 before tebow started? My gosh, the guy just proved it last year he could turn a team around and people are 100% sure he couldn't this year? What kind of .logic is that? Unreal
    Why is water wet? Tebow still sucks. The jets aren't going to run a gimmick college offense in order to appease tebow

  5. #225
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    9,233
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I love these people who actually think this team is going to magically turn it around with Peyton Hillis playing QB for us. We don't have anywhere near the defense Denver had last season with Miller and Dumervil terrorizing QB's, McCoy is only a 50 million times better OC than Soprano and Demariyous Thomas and Eric Decker are so much better than Kerley and Schilens it's comedy even mentioning them in the same sentence.


    How come that same defense was 1-5 before tebow started? My gosh, the guy just proved it last year he could turn a team around and people are 100% sure he couldn't this year? What kind of .logic is that? Unreal
    You are right.

    The better question IMO, would be why are people afraid to make a switch when the season is already over. Forget Tebow (although he deserves at minimum a shot), what about Mcelroy?

    These Sanchites are so misguided, they dont even know what they want.

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by y2j44jets View Post

    Why is water wet? Tebow still sucks. The jets aren't going to run a gimmick college offense in order to appease tebow
    You're right. Instead the Jets are ADAMANT about running a gimmick Sanchize offense that refuses to score points.

  7. #227
    [QUOTE=ytfootballfan;4685011]
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post

    You're right. Instead the Jets are ADAMANT about running a gimmick Sanchize offense that refuses to score points.
    You know why? Because tebow is still that much worse. sorry to break it to you.... tebow is a joke distraction brought in by the owner to sell tickets. He's not a QB no matter how hard you pretend he is

  8. #228
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    9,233
    [QUOTE=cant wait;4685013]
    Quote Originally Posted by ytfootballfan View Post

    You know why? Because tebow is still that much worse. sorry to break it to you.... tebow is a joke distraction brought in by the owner to sell tickets. He's not a QB no matter how hard you pretend he is
    Lets say your 100% right. The team isnt going anywhere this year, so why ride it out with the Sanchez, when he is sucking so badly?

    What would a change to #2 or #3 hurt?

    This is what i dont understand.

  9. #229
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;4685016]
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post

    Lets say your 100% right. The team isnt going anywhere this year, so why ride it out with the Sanchez, when he is sucking so badly?

    What would a change to #2 or #3 hurt?

    This is what i dont understand.
    If you start running a college offense for tebow, the jets will never sign another free agent. No NFL skill player will buy into that

  10. #230
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    9,233
    [QUOTE=cant wait;4685018]
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post

    If you start running a college offense for tebow, the jets will never sign another free agent. No NFL skill player will buy into that
    Dont take my rebuttal as a defense of Tebow......

    But i disagree man. NO NFL player will buy into it? He had 1 year as a rookie, and had teammates talking about how great of a leader he was?....that talk only stopped after he was traded.

    WHY do we need to stick it out with Sanchez when he clearly sucks....weve seen it.

    Cant we give Tim a few games to suck too?

  11. #231
    Some people are actually afraid that the jets might do better with Tebow in there. That can be the only explanation I can see.

  12. #232
    Tim kicks game-winning 50 yarders, and plays lights out Defense.

    Simply da bess, guise.

  13. #233
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    How about Sanchez?
    "Hey Manish, listen up....I'm playing horribly right now. I really suck, can't even tell my wide receivers from the opponents cornerbacks when I'm looking down field, I'm just a deer in the headlights right now. The sad thing....Tebow is even worse." - Mark Sanchez

  14. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Some people are actually afraid that the jets might do better with Tebow in there. That can be the only explanation I can see.
    There's a stigma attached to Tebow that started well before he came to New York. Most Jets fans would rather "respectably" go down in flames with Sanchez under center than watch them fail "shamingly" with Tebow.

  15. #235
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    100
    Stop the madness. Give the keys to the car to #15. He's got 7 games to show whether or not he has a future with the Jets. Regardless of the outcome, I am quite sure #15 will produce enough results to help the Jets.

    The "help" of which I speak will manifest itself in a winning record in the remaining 7 games, or in generating enough interest for the Jets to trade him for a mid-round pick in the offseason.

    The similarity between Orton and Sanchez is uncanny. Neither man has the mental toughness to produce consistent results in this league. Turn the page Jets.

  16. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post

    You know why? Because tebow is still that much worse. sorry to break it to you.... tebow is a joke distraction brought in by the owner to sell tickets. He's not a QB no matter how hard you pretend he is
    But if Tebow's not a QB, and the Jets lost to Tebow, does that mean the Jets defense is NOT an NFL defense? And if the Jets offense doesn't score points, does that mean the Jets offense is NOT an NFL offense? And if both of those are being coached by Rex, does that mean Rex is NOT an NFL coach?

    If that's the case, the question becomes, why NOT start Tebow?

  17. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Even Eva had enough of the pick 6's and fumbles.
    Sure they "separated mutually"
    Tony won championships, Mark is a pick 6 machine. Im sure you know where shes coming from.

    Sanchites unite!
    Bwahahahahha, nice one

  18. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I love these people who actually think this team is going to magically turn it around with Peyton Hillis playing QB for us. We don't have anywhere near the defense Denver had last season with Miller and Dumervil terrorizing QB's, McCoy is only a 50 million times better OC than Soprano and Demariyous Thomas and Eric Decker are so much better than Kerley and Schilens it's comedy even mentioning them in the same sentence.



    Mike Francesa actually made a great point today about Tebow killing our drives and the Jets needing to stick to 1 QB in the next game. No more inept wildcat bs.

    Actually, the Jets defense right now is rated higher than Denver's was last year. Doh. Sorry to hve facts get in the way of your bull**** argument.

    Also, DT and Decker were extremely inexperienced last year. Think they had something like 30 catches between them at teh start of the year ?

  19. #239
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,972
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Somewhere in Baltimore, Ozzie Newsome is being high-fived by Stephen Bisciotti.

    SAR I
    Have the Ravens even made it to the SB, since they passed over Rex? Had Bisciotti hired Rex with the Talent Ozzie put together with the Ravens they win at least one SB over the last four years. We have an owner who goes out and gets a player to sell tickets, and doesn't care about the effect it has on the team. He was the only NFL owner to go visit Plax the Felon in jail, just so he could sign him to make the Giants look bad, and in the process gets rid of Braylon(our best WR in 09&10) who he could have had for the same money. At this point Tanny is nothing more then a cap guy, another Steve Gutman who has no idea how to evaluate talent.

    Rex and Sanchez have proved to me they can get the job done with the right Talent. "The Best owner in NY sports" is the problem here.

  20. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by ytfootballfan View Post
    But if Tebow's not a QB, and the Jets lost to Tebow, does that mean the Jets defense is NOT an NFL defense? And if the Jets offense doesn't score points, does that mean the Jets offense is NOT an NFL offense? And if both of those are being coached by Rex, does that mean Rex is NOT an NFL coach?

    If that's the case, the question becomes, why NOT start Tebow?
    hahahaha, nicely played.


    +1

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us