Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stephen A. Smith Breaks Down Our QB Situation

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    If you havin' jimmy problems, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 jimmies and you can't rustle one.

If there's something strange in your neighborhood....

Who you gonna call?

Jimmy-Busters?

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    +1000. Excellent summation. Hey, is that a spoonful of hot sauce you're feeding that kid?
    No not hot sauce and not me. Just a clip I thought was funny. The tag said something like her 1st time eating grapefruit. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    No not hot sauce and not me. Just a clip I thought was funny. The tag said something like her 1st time eating grapefruit. lol
    It's cute. I'm gonna pretend it's baby hot sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    If there's something strange in your neighborhood....

Who you gonna call?

Jimmy-Busters?
    JI-MMY RUSTLE STYLE! JI.....JI..JI......JI-JI! JIMMY RUSTLE STYLE! EHHHHHHHHHHHH, RUSTLED VIIIIINNY!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    So let me get this straight :

Mark has zero football IQ and yet you're saying he may be ok somewhere else with a fresh start.....WHAT?

It's either one or the other. If a QB has no IQ then no amount of "coaching" will give him any "IQ". You either have it or you don't.

Am I right?
    I've always been athletically inclined although my main sports were golf and handball. It's happened to me and I assure you it's happened to others who love playing sports. You play for years and then all of a sudden the lightbulb goes off and your game is 10-15% better over night.
    With MS I'm speculating that with new surroundings, new teammates, new expectation, new coaches, new scheme, etc, his level of play might improve.

I have pubic hair that are more intelligent than Stephanie A Smith.

the link now goes to Herm talking about Tebow, which is just as funny

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Stephen A should be unemployed. Ginormous windbag.
    it's always a racial thing with this big mouth yapper

after listening to stephen A, the part he left out is that some players aren't coachable. the jets had super duper schitty and he failed to improve sanchez' game and now they brought in sparano. the bottom line is sanchez is going downhill in spite of all the coaching attention. maybe it's just mark. and it'sa funny thing about the talking heads saying rex will lose the clubhouse if the jets start tebow. maybe those same locker room players better start playing better themselves. they're part of the losing too.