Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez and his women

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    I disagree because when he played in those playoff games he was extra sharp, which prep and focus does for you. As with any sport, the better you practice and prepare, the better you play... He has not been the same since Eva Longoria dumped his loser a$$.
    Extra prep didn't stop him from doing stupid stuff. And in those playoff games he was dating a 17 year old.

His dating history has nothing to do with his performance. You can try to convice yourself that it does, but that doesn't make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Forgive Mark for having a personal life.
    Sanchez was a starting quarterback in the NFL and seeing a 17 year old chick. That is "red flag" behavior.

Is it really such a reach to conclude that the underwhelming Sanchez has been perpetually distracted by his own celebrity?

And buddy, he sucked last year too.

Forgive Mark for having a personal life.
    As long as you forgive him for nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    Wait, you can't have a career and have a life too?????
    Look on the bright side, knowing this is going to make your 0-fer-2 a little more bearable.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    How did Joe Namath manage to do it?
    It's easier to score off the field when you score on the field.

Mark gets dumped by cougars.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Extra prep didn't stop him from doing stupid stuff. And in those playoff games he was dating a 17 year old.

His dating history has nothing to do with his performance. You can try to convice yourself that it does, but that doesn't make it true.
    Extra prep in the NFL of any other sport absolutely makes a difference... If you currently do any sports, you know that. Golf is a good example of a sport that extra work helps your game.

Personally, I am at the point that this team as a whole does not put in the prep time to be ready... false starts, playclock expiring, too many men on the field, spotty special teams, a HC who admits he is clueless about the Off., bad time outs, players in the wrong spot and the list goes on.... Perhaps the HC should at least pretend he tries to learn Off. and the QB lay off the social scene until he wins a few...

In reality Joe Namath, who had a cannon for a arm, had two seasons with more TD's than Int's and one Super Bowl win. His career stats of 50.1 comp%, 173 TD's and 220 Int's reflect a wasted talent. He also only had 3 seasons of over 3,000 yards. Granted it was a different AFL/NFL then, but I am sure some of the old timers on this board would agree he left a lot of potential in the back of the limo....
    Not exactly. The condition of his knees were the biggest issue. Back in the day I had surgery from one of the Dr's who assisted in Namaths surgeries. He told me his knees were so bad he couldn't believe he could actually play. Football that is, he played pretty good off the field no question though.

Jets Insider VIP
    Extra prep in the NFL of any other sport absolutely makes a difference... If you currently do any sports, you know that. Golf is a good example of a sport that extra work helps your game.

Personally, I am at the point that this team as a whole does not put in the prep time to be ready... false starts, playclock expiring, too many men on the field, spotty special teams, a HC who admits he is clueless about the Off., bad time outs, players in the wrong spot and the list goes on.... Perhaps the HC should at least pretend he tries to learn Off. and the QB lay off the social scene until he wins a few...
    Yes, extra prep does make a difference, but Sanchez' blunders on the field won't be corrected by extra prep.

A HS QB knows not to try to throw a slippery ball while getting sacked like Sanchez tried to do which led to the fumble.

As to your other point, I agree. I believe the team is poorly coached. It's beyond scheme because I don't really think the scheme is bad on both sides of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Sanchez was a starting quarterback in the NFL and seeing a 17 year old chick. That is "red flag" behavior.

Is it really such a reach to conclude that the underwhelming Sanchez has been perpetually distracted by his own celebrity?

And buddy, he sucked last year too.
    Whoa, a 17 year old!? THAT SICK PEDOPHILE!

Seriously, grasp at more straws, mate. Sanchez sucks because he SUCKS! Has nothing to do with him dating, lol. You're pathetic, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    As long as you forgive him for nothing else.
    And I don't. But seriously, bash him for something credible and not who he dates.

What gets me people making them out to be big names. Upton wasn't big at all until she started dating him. She used him to get on a few mags and get some press to jump start her career. No one knew who she really was at 1st. Longoria OK I knew the name but still have no clue who she is. She was too old for Mark and was also using him IMO. The 17 year old is the best looking one and she pretty much used him as well. Mark can't even do the starlet thing right IMO. He should just end it and marry a Kardashin like everyone else.

Whoa, a 17 year old!? THAT SICK PEDOPHILE!

Seriously, grasp at more straws, mate. Sanchez sucks because he SUCKS! Has nothing to do with him dating, lol. You're pathetic, mate.
    MateGinley.

My point is clear, that the garbage below is not characteristic of an overachiever:

"He would send me a text at 2 a.m. on a Wednesday asking if I was out that night," she told Deadspin.

"But I'd be, like, I have school tomorrow."

In fact, Eliza told the site, Sanchez last texted her at 2 a.m. on Jan. 24 wanting to know if she was going out, hours after he returned from Pittsburgh, where the Jets lost in the AFC Championship.

Deadspin posted photos from Eliza that showed a room with a mussed-up bed, football helmets -- including a Jets one and one from Sanchez's alma mater of Southern Cal -- and a montage of photos on a picture titled, "I love you Tio [Uncle] Mark."

Deadspin reported that Eliza claimed she met Sanchez on New Year's Eve at the Manhattan nightclub Lavo, where he approached her to chat, flirt and get her BlackBerry number.

"You know I'm 17, right," she told Sanchez, according to the site.

Sanchez allegedly replied, "Well, we can still talk. But I can't see you until you're 18," Deadspin reported.

Like you, mate, Sanchez is a fuggin' moron.

Unlike you, though, he is probably the worst starting QB in the league and we're 3-6. So now him being a fuggin' moron really does matter.
    Last edited by sackdance; 11-14-2012 at 01:14 PM.

This thread sucks. It's about women and the only picture is of Mickey from Rockie.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Ass improvement has been one constant.

Jets Insider VIP

So Mark would have been elite if he didn't date famous women? B*tches!!

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    MateGinley.

My point is clear, that the garbage below is not characteristic of an overachiever:

"He would send me a text at 2 a.m. on a Wednesday asking if I was out that night," she told Deadspin.

"But I'd be, like, I have school tomorrow."

In fact, Eliza told the site, Sanchez last texted her at 2 a.m. on Jan. 24 wanting to know if she was going out, hours after he returned from Pittsburgh, where the Jets lost in the AFC Championship.

Deadspin posted photos from Eliza that showed a room with a mussed-up bed, football helmets -- including a Jets one and one from Sanchez's alma mater of Southern Cal -- and a montage of photos on a picture titled, "I love you Tio [Uncle] Mark."

Deadspin reported that Eliza claimed she met Sanchez on New Year's Eve at the Manhattan nightclub Lavo, where he approached her to chat, flirt and get her BlackBerry number.

"You know I'm 17, right," she told Sanchez, according to the site.

Sanchez allegedly replied, "Well, we can still talk. But I can't see you until you're 18," Deadspin reported.

Like you, mate, Sanchez is a fuggin' moron.

Unlike you, though, he is probably the worst starting QB in the league and we're 3-6. So now him being a fuggin' moron really does matter.
    Point is, assclown, that his personal life has nothing to do with why he sucks.

****ing imbecile.

Jets Insider VIP
    Who knows, but he has not scored a touchdown since his breakup with Eva... Is his mind elsewhere while in meetings????