Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sanchez and his women

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by FF2ģ View Post
    So you would be like Cliff Robertson in Charly?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Does he have small hands? Cowherd always rags on Vick because he's got small hands.
    I remember hearing somewhere that his hands are enormous, something like a freakish 12". That kind of makes his propensity for losing the ball all the more annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Sanchez puts in the film time. The problem is that he is just dumb on the field.

No amount of film review is going to stop Sanchez from trying to throw the ball while in the grasp of a defender which results in a back breaking fumble.

No amount of film review is going to stop Sanchez from staring down Keller in the endzone, triple pumping, and throwing a killer INT while other WRs are open for a TD.
    Hard to argue with that. He also has a lack of weapons and dearth of talent and cojones around him

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    In reality Joe Namath, who had a cannon for a arm, had two seasons with more TD's than Int's and one Super Bowl win. His career stats of 50.1 comp%, 173 TD's and 220 Int's reflect a wasted talent. He also only had 3 seasons of over 3,000 yards. Granted it was a different AFL/NFL then, but I am sure some of the old timers on this board would agree he left a lot of potential in the back of the limo....
    I guess I am an old timer on this board because I remember Namath.

It really was a different game back then, most QBs were around 50 % because of the rules. You can mug a receiver, there were no 5 yards off the line rule, or protecting the QB penalties (there was roughing, but you had to virtually take his head off to be called).

Namath did not leave a lot of potential in the back of a limo, knee injuries ravaged him. He also played on some of the worst Jets teams in history and actually got two of those teams to .500.

Please don't be fooled by stats, for pure talent, no other Jets QB in history can wear his jock strap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I guess I am an old timer on this board because I remember Namath.

It really was a different game back then, most QBs were around 50 % because of the rules. You can mug a receiver, there were no 5 yards off the line rule, or protecting the QB penalties (there was roughing, but you had to virtually take his head off to be called).

Namath did not leave a lot of potential in the back of a limo, knee injuries ravaged him. He also played on some of the worst Jets teams in history and actually got two of those teams to .500.

Please don't be fooled by stats, for pure talent, no other Jets QB in history can wear his jock strap!!!
    +10000000000000

Mark bangs chicks. Tim likes ___ .

From Jenkins...

Too many photo shoots, too little time with the playbook.

To former Jets defensive lineman Kris Jenkins, that's the root behind quarterback Mark Sanchez's regressions, which caused him to be benched for this week's game against San Diego.

"What Sanchez has to take responsibility for is during the time that he could have gotten better, he wanted to sit back. He wanted to pose for magazines, worry about his haircuts and do all of that stuff," Jenkins said on Wednesday's episode of "Inside the NFL." "Iím just saying, from what I saw him do, it was a lot better than what it is now. But he coasted. They coddled him. That was what was going on. This is a manís profession. You have to man up at some point in time and take care."

Kris Jenkins said Mark Sanchez has "to man up at some point in time."Jenkins played with the Jets from 2008 until 2010, playing with Sanchez for two years. In those years, Sanchez led the Jets to back-to-back AFC Title games only to fall short both times. Last year and this year, however, Sanchez hasn't been able to get the Jets to the playoffs.

As Sanchez's future with the Jets now comes into question, Jenkins doesn't believe Sanchez will be a good teammate if he is no longer the team's quarterback of the future. The Jets named Greg McElroy, a seventh-round pick in 2011, their starter for this week's game.

"I think that if you leave Sanchez in that locker room, he is going to become a bad apple," Jenkins said. "And the locker room has been fragile for the past two years."

While the Jets have lots of money tied up in Sanchez, they could pull the cord on their partnership this offseason. If that's the case, Jenkins doesn't believe that would translate into a starting gig for Sanchez. The former defensive lineman believes 49ers' quarterback Alex Smith, who also lost his job, would be a much hotter commodity.

"You know Alex Smith is going to get a job somewhere else, too," Jenkins said. "Sanchez won't."

Beyond Sanchez, Jenkins sees the Jets going nowhere soon.

"Unfortunately, I think the only thing that they are going to achieve for the next couple of years is being on somebodyís comedy reel," Jenkins said. "Itís not football that they are doing. It is an organized business. They brought Tebow in, I still feel, for a business transaction [to] sell some jerseys and make everybody feel good. You have him backing up Sanchez. He can only throw the ball so far. He does a couple of things during third-and-short, fourth-and-short. Thatís it. But he still played better then Vernon Gholston. Itís a lot of the picks that the Jets have picked over this time that havenít helped."

All League

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post

Jeebus. That would distract ANYONE. Study film or hit that?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Jeebus. That would distract ANYONE. Study film or hit that?
    I would not have seen a snap of film all season. **** that. Good for Sanchez, you tapped it, now get the **** out of NY.

From Jenkins...

To former Jets defensive lineman Kris Jenkins, that's the root behind quarterback Mark Sanchez's regressions, which caused him to be benched for this week's game against San Diego.

"What Sanchez has to take responsibility for is during the time that he could have gotten better, he wanted to sit back. He wanted to pose for magazines, worry about his haircuts and do all of that stuff," Jenkins said on Wednesday's episode of "Inside the NFL." "Iím just saying, from what I saw him do, it was a lot better than what it is now. But he coasted. They coddled him. That was what was going on. This is a manís profession. You have to man up at some point in time and take care."

Kris Jenkins said Mark Sanchez has "to man up at some point in time."Jenkins played with the Jets from 2008 until 2010, playing with Sanchez for two years. In those years, Sanchez led the Jets to back-to-back AFC Title games only to fall short both times. Last year and this year, however, Sanchez hasn't been able to get the Jets to the playoffs.

As Sanchez's future with the Jets now comes into question, Jenkins doesn't believe Sanchez will be a good teammate if he is no longer the team's quarterback of the future. The Jets named Greg McElroy, a seventh-round pick in 2011, their starter for this week's game.

"I think that if you leave Sanchez in that locker room, he is going to become a bad apple," Jenkins said. "And the locker room has been fragile for the past two years."

While the Jets have lots of money tied up in Sanchez, they could pull the cord on their partnership this offseason. If that's the case, Jenkins doesn't believe that would translate into a starting gig for Sanchez. The former defensive lineman believes 49ers' quarterback Alex Smith, who also lost his job, would be a much hotter commodity.

"You know Alex Smith is going to get a job somewhere else, too," Jenkins said. "Sanchez won't."

"Unfortunately, I think the only thing that they are going to achieve for the next couple of years is being on somebodyís comedy reel," Jenkins said. "Itís not football that they are doing. It is an organized business. They brought Tebow in, I still feel, for a business transaction [to] sell some jerseys and make everybody feel good. You have him backing up Sanchez. He can only throw the ball so far. He does a couple of things during third-and-short, fourth-and-short. Thatís it. But he still played better then Vernon Gholston. Itís a lot of the picks that the Jets have picked over this time that havenít helped."
    This guy is fastly becoming the ultimate Jets troll.

From Jenkins...

This coming from a lazy fat slob (DWood too) that needed their HC to initiate a weight loss contest between the 3 of them so Jenkins and Woody would lose weight to be in shape for TC

Jenkins should shut up. He was no poster child for preparation and dedication.

If Sanchez did not handle footballs like he handles breasts

He would have a stronger grip, better ball security and no fumbles. If he viewed his receivers as he viewed his women, he would have no interceptions.

If Sanchez did not handle footballs like he handles breasts

He would have a stronger grip, better ball security and no fumbles. If he viewed his receivers as he viewed his women, he would have no interceptions. He would be an elite QB and we would be in the Super Bowl.

In reality Joe Namath, who had a cannon for a arm, had two seasons with more TD's than Int's and one Super Bowl win. His career stats of 50.1 comp%, 173 TD's and 220 Int's reflect a wasted talent. He also only had 3 seasons of over 3,000 yards. Granted it was a different AFL/NFL then, but I am sure some of the old timers on this board would agree he left a lot of potential in the back of the limo....
    agreed. You hear players describe him as the greatest complete athlete ever....

He did not achieve his potential.