Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez and his women

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanchez and his women

Problem is this guy does NOT put in the time to be a NFL QB period. He is always "dating" some new chick or cougar and as most of you know the first few weeks of dating, you are all in for the woman. Perhaps he spends more time doing that than watching film to learn the game of NFL football.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woman weaken legs. But is there any evidence they make you not see wide open receivers?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Problem is this guy does NOT put in the time to be a NFL QB period. He is always "dating" some new chick or cougar and as most of you know the first few weeks of dating, you are all in for the woman. Perhaps he spends more time doing that than watching film to learn the game of NFL football.
    How did Joe Namath manage to do it?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has nothing to do with his play at quarterback.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget the 17 year old.

Or was it the bouncer's fault for letting her in the night club?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    I beg to differ. Kate Upton, Eva Longoria, Meadow Soprano - that's great if he's meeting his expectations on the field, but it seems to me like a major league distraction.

If Eli started going that route (famous chicks) his dad would slap some sense into him.

So Sanchez is a moron, too. http://deadspin.com/5739780/why-no-o...chez-rape-case

Nothing to see here. Just a QB with his priorities out of whack. Or is he being let down by the rest of his offense who are not up to his level of play?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    His knee's and legs were weak already so he was used to it..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    In reality Joe Namath, who had a cannon for a arm, had two seasons with more TD's than Int's and one Super Bowl win. His career stats of 50.1 comp%, 173 TD's and 220 Int's reflect a wasted talent. He also only had 3 seasons of over 3,000 yards. Granted it was a different AFL/NFL then, but I am sure some of the old timers on this board would agree he left a lot of potential in the back of the limo....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Talk about grasping at straws.

Is it not possible that he just sucks?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    I'm going to need a deadspin article about Sanchez being late to a film session because he was banging a chick before I'd be concerned. Actually, the whole, "Mark works the hardest of all of us, first one in and last one out of the facility" thing kind of works against him right now, doesn't it? His play would be easier to explain if he didn't try hard.

In summary (this is my first time doing this)... DUMP
    Last edited by ASG0531; 11-14-2012 at 10:30 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Woman weaken legs. But is there any evidence they make you not see wide open receivers?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Talk about grasping at straws.

Is it not possible that he just sucks?
    He sucks.

Know who else sucked? Blair Thomas. Like Sanchez, he had all the skills to excel at his position (and then some) but was a HUGE bust. Ask the right people you'll find out his downfall was chasing women, as in "football can wait, because I got this filly waiting for me..." kind of stuff.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait, you can't have a career and have a life too?????

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez puts in the film time. The problem is that he is just dumb on the field.

No amount of film review is going to stop Sanchez from trying to throw the ball while in the grasp of a defender which results in a back breaking fumble.

No amount of film review is going to stop Sanchez from staring down Keller in the endzone, triple pumping, and throwing a killer INT while other WRs are open for a TD.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    He sucks.

Know who else sucked? Blair Thomas. Like Sanchez, he had all the skills to excel at his position (and then some) but was a HUGE bust. Ask the right people you'll find out his downfall was chasing women, as in "football can wait, because I got this filly waiting for me..." kind of stuff.
    Forgive Mark for having a personal life.

Fact of the matter is that you're extremely biased and are grasping at straws to find something else to bash Sanchez over. You can have all the tools and still just not be cut out for something, you know.

Then again, you're the guy who believes in Tebow conspiracies, so why the hell am I bothering to reply to you seriously? Where's the tinfoil hat section?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I'm going to need a deadspin article about Sanchez being late to a film session because he was banging a chick before I'd be concerned. Actually, the whole, "Mark works the hardest of all of us, first one in and last one out of the facility" thing kind of works against him right now, doesn't it? His play would be easier to explain if he didn't try hard.

In summary (this is my first time doing this)... DUMP
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Sanchez puts in the film time. The problem is that he is just dumb on the field.

No amount of film review is going to stop Sanchez from trying to throw the ball while in the grasp of a defender which results in a back breaking fumble.

No amount of film review is going to stop Sanchez from staring down Keller in the endzone, triple pumping, and throwing a killer INT while other WRs are open for a TD.
    Pretty much this.

Sanchez being a bad quarterback isn't the result of a lack of effort. Some people like to believe that when someone fails at something, it's because they didn't try hard enough. But sometimes it's just a lack of ability.

Sanchez can make all of the throws, he just can't make those throws with any level of consistency. And the major difference between the good quarterbacks, the average ones, and the bad ones is the level of consistency. Blaine Gabbert makes some awesome throws, but they're few and far between.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Pretty much this.

Sanchez being a bad quarterback isn't the result of a lack of effort. Some people like to believe that when someone fails at something, it's because they didn't try hard enough. But sometimes it's just a lack of ability.

Sanchez can make all of the throws, he just can't make those throws with any level of consistency. And the major difference between the good quarterbacks, the average ones, and the bad ones is the level of consistency. Blaine Gabbert makes some awesome throws, but they're few and far between.
    Truer words were never spoken. Rex Grossman can make all the throws, too. He's gone further in the playoffs than Sanchez. But now he's holding a clipboard, and there's a reason for that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post

I disagree because when he played in those playoff games he was extra sharp, which prep and focus does for you. As with any sport, the better you practice and prepare, the better you play... He has not been the same since Eva Longoria dumped his loser a$$.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joe was 'the man' a 'man' that's how. I would grow up really quickly for all that $$$. Comes with the territory, be it the business world or football or whatever.