Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez and his women

Wonderlic scores..

Sanchez-28
    Peyton manning -28
    Eli Manning -39
    Tom brady-33

So its not brains... Its prep and focus...

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/sp...erbacks/nL5Ky/

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    The beginning of the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Pretty well? I'd call five Hunt trophies and three Lombardis in eleven years a bit more than doing pretty well. Not to mention the best record in the AFCE every year.

I can't say for sure of course, but there isn't an amount of money that I wouldn't put on Brady being a better student of the game and a harder worker than Sanchez, no matter their sexual preferences.
    Digits pronto....you and me gotta party fun guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    What gets me people making them out to be big names. Upton wasn't big at all until she started dating him. She used him to get on a few mags and get some press to jump start her career. No one knew who she really was at 1st. Longoria OK I knew the name but still have no clue who she is. She was too old for Mark and was also using him IMO. The 17 year old is the best looking one and she pretty much used him as well. Mark can't even do the starlet thing right IMO. He should just end it and marry a Kardashin like everyone else.
    Facts ---> straight please.

Kate Upton was SI swimsuit model of the year well before she starting seeing Sanchez. Upton's sister, Christie, was on the Jets staff as director of client relations and before that in charge of new stadium tour management while MetLife was under construction, an employee for several years and Sanchez met Kate through her after Kate was famous.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    This thread sucks. It's about women and the only picture is of Mickey from Rockie.
    Here's a picture of Kate with her sister Christie, who worked for the Jets. Hope that calms you down a bit.

Wonderlic scores..

Sanchez-28
    Peyton manning -28
    Eli Manning -39
    Tom brady-33

It is neither. It is the inability to make sound decisions in game situations in combination with his "$hit the bed" mentality when the house is crashing around him.

Wonderlic scores..

Sanchez-28
    Peyton manning -28
    Eli Manning -39
    Tom brady-33

His Wonderlic score only proves that he tests well. Does your eyeball test tell you he seems to have the intelligence of the other players you listed when he's in front of a microphone? Doesn't for me. Not even close to Manning, Manning, and Brady.

It's no secret that Mark is not the brightest bulb in the room. Outside the world of pro sports, some would say he is dumb as sh_it, but among NFL players he's probably a little above the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    His Wonderlic score only proves that he tests well. Does your eyeball test tell you he seems to have the intelligence of the other players you listed when he's in front of a microphone? Doesn't for me. Not even close to Manning, Manning, and Brady.
    When he was totally focused he hung 3 TD's on the Pats, on the road in the playoffs... breaks up with Eva Longoria and has not played anywhere close to a NFL level QB... Zero TD's in 8 quarters... His mind is elsewhere, but Rex stands by his man....

When he was totally focused he hung 3 TD's on the Pats, on the road in the playoffs... breaks up with Eva Longoria and has not played anywhere close to a NFL level QB... Zero TD's in 8 quarters... His mind is elsewhere, but Rex stands by his man....
    As TX likes to remind people here, that was ONE game 2 1/2 years ago. Given the majority of his play since, you almost have to chalk that up to 'blind squirrel theory'.

And he was sucking well before Eva came along. Has little to do with it IMO.

Does he have small hands? Cowherd always rags on Vick because he's got small hands.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Digits pronto....you and me gotta party fun guy.
    Dude.

How would you like if I started posting like a fat, stupid Pats fan with a torn meniscus?

-

Bewildered Beast
    A strong part of your argument is Sanchez pinging some girl at 2AM. But that was after the season ended. I know you are having fun, but COMMON

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Here's a picture of Kate with her sister Christie, who worked for the Jets. Hope that calms you down a bit.

Thanks man... I was Jonesing for some female action to dress up the thread

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    A strong part of your argument is Sanchez pinging some girl at 2AM. But that was after the season ended. I know you are having fun, but COMMON
    Sure some of it is fun, but I am paying for something I am not receiving back and that is a focused team and it starts with the QB, who IMO has too many off the field things going on to be 100% focused on his game come Sunday. Sat through the SF game and Miami games where he did zero, now throw in the Seattle game much the same. Since we are stuck with him, personally as a Season ticker holder, I hope going forward the stories are about football, not apt. shopping with Eva, then her breaking up before the Miami game...

Does Alex Smith do the same crap on the left coast?

Give the guy credit here.....

Bewildered Beast
    Sure some of it is fun, but I am paying for something I am not receiving back and that is a focused team and it starts with the QB, who IMO has too many off the field things going on to be 100% focused on his game come Sunday. Sat through the SF game and Miami games where he did zero, now throw in the Seattle game much the same. Since we are stuck with him, personally as a Season ticker holder, I hope going forward the stories are about football, not apt. shopping with Eva, then her breaking up before the Miami game...

Does Alex Smith do the same crap on the left coast?
    Since I found this place I haven't read the Chronicle that closely.

I understand how you feel; with everything you invest in gameday.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Dude.

How would you like if I started posting like a fat, stupid Pats fan with a torn meniscus?

-
    So you would be like Cliff Robertson in Charly?
    Last edited by FF2; 11-15-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Give the guy credit here.....

....And take away credit here.....

Sanchez puts the time in, by all accounts.

His problem is not work ethic, or measurables, or attitude.

His problem is he just sucks at seeing the field. He has always sucked at it and always will suck at it. He doesn't react the way a good quarterback reacts. Which is why virtually every blitz against him succeeds, regardless of how telegraphed it is.

This is unfair, but it's not all that different than Vernon Gholston, who simply had no football instincts.

Sanchez is not Gholston, but he's badly deficient at the single most important thing for an NFL quarterback.