Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An apology to Tim Tebow

An apology to Tim Tebow

One of the things absolutely no-one has considered on this board is Tim Tebow as a person. To go from a Team that he won the grudging respect of, no matter how he played, to a classless organization like this one makes me ashamed to be a Jet fan. The wheels are coming off again, ladies & gentlemen, and I would argue that Tebow never really had a fair shot to begin with. Yea, maybe he came across goody-goody in the beginning of the season, but he's following age old advice now. If you don't have anything nice to say; don't say anything at all. Not so for his teammates.

Boy did we do a job on this guy. Sorry Tim.

Tebow is a good football player and a winner, a guy that wants to win. A good team mate. He takes an absurd amount of hate flack on here for no good reason at all.

Jets Insider VIP
    I too apologize that he had to endure a year on this disasterous, clown show.

God has a plan.

Hall Of Fame
    The only people who deserve an apology is us fans. Tebow will be fine with his private Jets and his millions of dollars he has made from being a back up QB and a punt protector.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInNNJ View Post
    One of the things absolutely no-one has considered on this board is Tim Tebow as a person. To go from a Team that he won the grudging respect of, no matter how he played, to a classless organization like this one makes me ashamed to be a Jet fan. The wheels are coming off again, ladies & gentlemen, and I would argue that Tebow never really had a fair shot to begin with. Yea, maybe he came across goody-goody in the beginning of the season, but he's following age old advice now. If you don't have anything nice to say; don't say anything at all. Not so for his teammates.

I can take you to his house if you would like to give him a kiss and a hug.We can go buy Sporano too he lives in the same complex.
    Last edited by Apache 51; 11-14-2012 at 10:28 AM.

He knew what he was getting into, and now it's backfired. I don't feel bad for him at all.

As a matter of fact, he can kick rocks and get the hell off my team. Mad, Tim? Stay mad and ride the bench.

Who cares. Apologize for what? Its his job, he's being paid pretty well for "enduring" the pain of the Jets.

All League
    Tebow is a big boy and can take the heat. He doesn't need people like us worried about him.

Personally, I don't think that he has the talent to play QB in the NFL. That doesn't make me a hater or indicate that I wish him ill will. Apparently, most of his teamates and the coaches have reached the same conclusion.

I wish him well playing somewhere else next year as the Jets retool next year.

Amazing that everyone is so concerned about the psychological fragility of Sanchez but feels no qualms about nastily hammering a guy who has not done anything bad. To the team...yeah sometimes my ***** hurts too but I just shut up and do the job.

Someday Tim will smile and come back and beat the Jets...again.

All League
    lol.

He's a scrub who should apologize to the tons of fans he offended with his poor play last season when CBS tried to shove him down our throats by putting all Broncos games on national TV when every game they would have 600 3 and outs, then one TD drive, and the announcers would proclaim him a great player.

Sorry, this thread is laughable

FVCK TEBOW AND HIS CULT OF JOCK RIDERS

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    FVCK TEBOW AND HIS CULT OF JOCK RIDERS
    This. So much this.

Undrafted Free Agent
    We, as fans are entitled to our opinions and that is all I have to say. Tebow knew what he was getting involved in. He got paid very well and got all the publicity and then some that he and his agent wanted. I agree with the 'if you don't have anything nice to say' deal - believe me, I have a narcisistic ex-wife, but we are not sending him letters or flying over the stadium with a blimp and a message. Hey - there's an idea! If I had that money, the IDGAF mind set would be easy to adopt. Woody doesn't care does he? Wonder why.

Huh... Except Tebow was given an option to go to another team, if I recall. He chose this.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    He's a scrub who should apologize to the tons of fans he offended with his poor play last season when CBS tried to shove him down our throats by putting all Broncos games on national TV when every game they would have 600 3 and outs, then one TD drive, and the announcers would proclaim him a great player.

Sorry, this thread is laughable
    Sure, and maybe you forgot that 20 yard touchdown run against a vaunted Jets defense. Or maybe when revis pulled up on him in the third quarter to allow a first down. Or maybe the fact that he's just one guy that was forced into this situation - ""Ultimately, I really didn't have any (input), because the Broncos had all that power," said Tebow".

I'm not sure when you forgot to respect a football player for being a good player AND a good human being. But here's your reminder in case you forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Huh... Except Tebow was given an option to go to another team, if I recall. He chose this.
    Wrong, he had no input, Bronco's controlled him. You know, like an indentured servant. http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.UKO-eLEo670

Jets Insider VIP

Agreed...BUT, no one else wanted him except perhaps one team?

Whats that tell ya....

Welcome to the circus Tim. You asked for it.

25 years old, if his career ended today he NEVER has to work again. His endorsement money is HUGE.

This organization is a disgrace. I'm done.