Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An apology to Tim Tebow

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    FVCK TEBOW AND HIS CULT OF JOCK RIDERS
    LOL, people here acting like Tebow has won 4 super bowls and is being benched behind an inferior QB. Tebow is riding the pine because he sucks as a passer. He isn't average or bad, he SUCKS!

Tebow deserves to ride the pine behind Mcelroy, let alone Sanchez.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInNNJ View Post
    Wrong, he had no input, Bronco's controlled him. You know, like an indentured servant. http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.UKO-eLEo670
    Like Adrian Peterson said, NFL players are just like slaves!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, people here acting like Mcelroy has won 4 super bowls and is being benched behind an inferior QB. Mcelroy is riding the pine because he sucks as a passer. He isn't average or bad, he SUCKS!

Mcelroy deserves to ride the pine behind Tebow, let alone Sanchez.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    This organization is a disgrace. I'm done.
    Agree %100 and it starts from the top.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the things absolutely no-one has considered on this board is Tim Tebow as a person. To go from a Team that he won the grudging respect of, no matter how he played, to a classless organization like this one makes me ashamed to be a Jet fan. The wheels are coming off again, ladies & gentlemen, and I would argue that Tebow never really had a fair shot to begin with. Yea, maybe he came across goody-goody in the beginning of the season, but he's following age old advice now. If you don't have anything nice to say; don't say anything at all. Not so for his teammates.

Boy did we do a job on this guy. Sorry Tim.
    It's business; nothing personal. I think TIm might be able to explain that to you. Since is a person of high character, he must have plenty of people that dislike him...no one really cared for Ghandi; and many people felt like telling MLK to stfu. When you make a personal stand, you get detractors.

Now: please cut this wonderful person so he can go forth and do his thing.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    If as the big detractors say that this player is having such a negative affect on the team while playing 10% of the snaps and not causing nay locker room problems at all it says way more about the team than it does the player.

Our whole team is weak, the coach is weak, the gm is the coaches toady, the starting Qb is one of the weakest starters I've ever seen in this league considering he has Qb talent.
    OR - the concept doesn't work.

Why must Canucks complicate things?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Although Boyd's stats are impressive, his accuracy is suspect. He gets by a lot on very short throws to his backs and receivers, and they run 60 yards after the catch. He can throw a decent deep ball, but when he has to make tough throws over the middle he misses high a lot and his footwork gets lazy.

If Clemson had any type of defense they would be in the running for the National Championship this year.

The OC at Clemson encourages the "wildman" concept with Boyd. He has the team on a playcount. Pretty aggressive. Boyd does get sloppy with his feet because of that.
    However, look at what good receivers can do. Unlike Hill, Watkins and Hopkins are real WRs. They both have more catches this year than Hill had his entire career. Watkins is just as fast.
    THe defense stinks. A DC making 1mill+ bah.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the things absolutely no-one has considered on this board is Tim Tebow as a person. To go from a Team that he won the grudging respect of, no matter how he played, to a classless organization like this one makes me ashamed to be a Jet fan. The wheels are coming off again, ladies & gentlemen, and I would argue that Tebow never really had a fair shot to begin with. Yea, maybe he came across goody-goody in the beginning of the season, but he's following age old advice now. If you don't have anything nice to say; don't say anything at all. Not so for his teammates.

Boy did we do a job on this guy. Sorry Tim.
    Hey guess what ... we don't give a ****. TBLOW SUCKS