Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An apology to Tim Tebow

LEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAVVVEEE TIMMMMMYYYYY ALLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait until this guy is gone so his legion of blind followers can take off with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    This organization is a disgrace. I'm done.
    You mad, bro?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    This organization is a disgrace. I'm done.
    Oh, the irony.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

FWIW, I agree. This team ruined two QBs at petty much the same time. Sooo much suck.

he CHOSE to be here. Should have gone to Jacksonville if he wanted to me Mr Happy

If as the big detractors say that this player is having such a negative affect on the team while playing 10% of the snaps and not causing nay locker room problems at all it says way more about the team than it does the player.

Our whole team is weak, the coach is weak, the gm is the coaches toady, the starting Qb is one of the weakest starters I've ever seen in this league considering he has Qb talent.

Practice Squad
    Except Tebow was given an option to go to another team, if I recall. He chose this.
    So wouldn't you choose to go to a team with a crap QB like Sanchez if you were looking for a starting job? Seems Tebow didn't know the Jets are dysfunctional and like playing crappy players.

Quote Originally Posted by LotteryPick6 View Post
    he CHOSE to be here. Should have gone to Jacksonville if he wanted to me Mr Happy

Who knew the Jets would suck as bad as they do. He fell for the BS like most people on this board. Everybody here was SB contenders. Hey, it's Hill and Keller and Greene and Wilkerson and Revis and Harris and.....
    La la land. One of the biggest rosters of losers who many think are stars.

WE are all the sorry ones for supporting them. Yeah, I am in that for supporting them since day one and game one (was there) in 1963.

Dreadful organization. One of the worst in the history of football. But you can't change allegiances that quickly. Colleges yes. Between my and my kids' teams I have choices there evry Saturday.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    FWIW, I agree. This team ruined two QBs at petty much the same time. Sooo much suck.
    Just two?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Who knew the Jets would suck as bad as they do. He fell for the BS like most people on this board. Everybody here was SB contenders. Hey, it's Hill and Keller and Greene and Wilkerson and Revis and Harris and.....
    La la land. One of the biggest rosters of losers who many think are stars.

WE are all the sorry ones for supporting them. Yeah, I am in that for supporting them since day one and game one (was there) in 1963.

Dreadful organization. One of the worst in the history of football. But you can't change allegiances that quickly. Colleges yes. Between my and my kids' teams I have choices there evry Saturday.
    YOU SIR are becoming difficult to figure out...

WHO KNEW we would suck...Most of us knew and history is on that side.

To my memory..you and a handful of others are the only ones supporting the team lately. Just yesterday you said we could sneak in at 9 and 7. LMAO.

Dreadful..yes we are.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    YOU SIR are becoming difficult to figure out...

WHO KNEW we would suck...Most of us knew and history is on that side.

To my memory..you and a handful of others are the only ones supporting the team lately. Just yesterday you said we could sneak in at 9 and 7. LMAO.

Dreadful..yes we are.

I posed a 9-7 "possibilty" which sucks. 8-8 also sucks and is more probable.
    7-9 is most probable. Have to support someine on Sunday.
    BUT, back in August there were proclamations of greatness from most here - fess up.
    BTW, good game this weekend. Clemson/NC State.
    Tajh Boyd at QB and Sammy Watkins/DeAndre Hopkins are better than anything the Jets have. State has 2 pro ready CBs, both 6-3, quick and hawks.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    He knew what he was getting into, and now it's backfired. I don't feel bad for him at all.

As a matter of fact, he can kick rocks and get the hell off my team. Mad, Tim? Stay mad and ride the bench.
    +1
    Nobody needs your christian attitude, or passion of the field. We have Mark now damnit, and his teammates are riled up for him.
    You havent thrown more than 5 passes Tim, but we all just know you suck, because we saw you last year.

Kick rocks you stoopid, redneck, passionate bastid.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    +1
    Nobody needs your christian attitude, or passion of the field. We have Mark now damnit, and his teammates are riled up for him.
    You havent thrown more than 5 passes Tim, but we all just know you suck, because we saw you last year.

Kick rocks you stoopid, redneck, passionate bastid.
    "Christian attitude"? Lol, you just nullified any argument you have right there.

News flash: Being positive and a nice guy isn't just a Christian thing. Also, isn't Mark Catholic?
    Last edited by McGinley; 11-14-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    I posed a 9-7 "possibilty" which sucks. 8-8 also sucks and is more probable.
    7-9 is most probable. Have to support someine on Sunday.
    BUT, back in August there were proclamations of greatness from most here - fess up.
    BTW, good game this weekend. Clemson/NC State.
    Tajh Boyd at QB and Sammy Watkins/DeAndre Hopkins are better than anything the Jets have. State has 2 pro ready CBs, both 6-3, quick and hawks.
    Yeah...im actually driving up to Morgantown to see my nephew at UWV. UWV plays Oklahoma at 7pm. So..hopefully ill get to see some of the state game but NC State and dikkhead Tom Obrien are in a similar situation to the JETS.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    God has a plan.
    I agree, the torn meniscus is just the tip of the iceberg in yours.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Yep!!!!!!

Only the Jets and their sophisticated plans could ruin both the starting QB and the back up in the same year!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Yeah...im actually driving up to Morgantown to see my nephew at UWV. UWV plays Oklahoma at 7pm. So..hopefully ill get to see some of the state game but NC State and dikkhead Tom Obrien are in a similar situation to the JETS.

Don't come back praising Geno Smith. Ugh. LOL
    O'Brien does strike me as a dork.

BTW, saw this morning that Taj Boyd - the #2 rated QB in the NCAA at Clemson - is thinking about coming out. A little short but has an arm and is not a fraidy scared like Sanchez. The only problem is his WRs at Clemson are better than what the Jets have. So he'll have to learn to deal with inferior talent.

Jets Insider VIP
    BTW, saw this morning that Taj Boyd - the #2 rated QB in the NCAA at Clemson - is thinking about coming out. A little short but has an arm and is not a fraidy scared like Sanchez. The only problem is his WRs at Clemson are better than what the Jets have. So he'll have to learn to deal with inferior talent.
    Please stop..............lol

Hall Of Fame
    Although Boyd's stats are impressive, his accuracy is suspect. He gets by a lot on very short throws to his backs and receivers, and they run 60 yards after the catch. He can throw a decent deep ball, but when he has to make tough throws over the middle he misses high a lot and his footwork gets lazy.

If Clemson had any type of defense they would be in the running for the National Championship this year.