Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mark Sanchez: The Real Problem - PFF Article

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Nothing new here.

Sanchez sucks. Didn't need PFF to tell me that.
    Bingo. Although it is a nice reminder to some and dispels the bizarre illusion for others that Sanchez somehow played good in 2009 and 2010 just because the team went on a couple playoff runs. I'm willing to give him a couple nice playoff games, but in the regular season? I mean you have to be kidding me. 2010 was his "banner" year and he was still easily one of the 10 worst QBs in the league during the regular season.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find it funny how WCO defends Mark and yet hardly gets called out by the Teblow-fans here. I wonder why?

BTW, WCO....You bring up VALID points.

I am very disappointed in Mark this year and, like it or not, he's going to get one more chance next year(Thanks, Tanny....not) so I'm going to be rooting for him to get his sh-t together....otherwise, he can hit the road while we draft another QB and start rooting for HIM.

I root for the NY JETS T-E-A-M, not any one individual.

(unless it was Braylon Edwards.....BOOM!! )

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    God, those are some sobering stats.

F**kin Jets. I actually believed Sanchez was our QB of the Future, and didnt give up on him until about a month or so ago.

Oh well, thats life. Bring on the next one.

I will admit, I still have a small, tiny, little bit of hope he turns it around......but I definitely am not expecting it to happen like I was a month or so ago.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Tim tebow fanboys should refrain from critiquing ANY NFL QB. Your favorite player is still much, much worse
    Based on what?

You could argue bad mechanics, poor vision, inability to read a defense, and inaccurate throws. However, you could make that argument about both tim and mark.

Mark's play is piss poor, and that matters infinitely more then your personal opinion. Until tim is given extended playing time on the field all you have is speculation.

But yeah lets keep playing the guy who has sucked horribly on the field this year. Because if we just keep playing him we'll start getting different results.

At this point we have nothing to lose by changing things up. For all the excuses people make mark has made plenty of mistakes which can only be attributed to mark.
    Last edited by AmericanMadman; 11-14-2012 at 10:17 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Bull**** the kid has been second-guessed from the jump;
    Tanny is a fraud. Keep Rex; dump Tebow.

Oh my goodness gracious a first round qb second guessed from the jump. Never in my life have I heard of such a thing.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Please expound on this. Are you saying that our bunch of sad sack underachiever loser players that are back stabbers should be paid attention to?

Everyone knows Tebow is a not a good QB but to suggest he would be that much worse than our present starter is simply not believable given the evidence from the last couple of years. Tebow can run, he can throw the deep ball and he has escapability and that's it. Sanchez can't run, has zero escapability, never tries to throw the deep ball but is a better passer (though only slightly more accurate.)

If our present Qb was not such a sheer and utter disaster there would be no discussion about the backup Qb and how lousy he is.
    +1

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post

Oh my goodness gracious a first round qb second guessed from the jump. Never in my life have I heard of such a thing.
    Hehehehehe.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    You are so full of crap, as usual. Sanchez putt he game winner against the Pats right in the arms a green WR. We win that game; all this BS is behind us.

Sanchez also LOST the Pats game for us when he decided to get stupid and fumble the ball away to end the game, instead of taking a sack.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I find it funny how WCO defends Mark and yet hardly gets called out by the Teblow-fans here. I wonder why?

What ? You think I'm going to refrain from disagreeing with someone because they are a mod ? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. That's funny'

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    BTW, WCO....You bring up VALID points.
    Ummm, no, not in this thread. He has 5 posts and none of them contain valid points.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Tim tebow is still much worse. Get his jock strap out of your mouth for a second, sweetheart
    How would you know ? He has only played about 2% of the offensive snaps ... I'd be willing to bet his adjusted stats destroy Suckchez's.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post

It's never, ever worked. Spin away.