Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mark Sanchez: The Real Problem - PFF Article

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    95% of us know Sanchez sucks.
    5% of us hate tebow so much, we have convinced ourselves that Sanchez is good and the the jets screwed this up.

But if tim tebow is not on this team, 100% of us would be anti sanchez. Its only because of tebow hate that a few of us are still making excuses for Sanchez.
    You are so full of crap, as usual. Sanchez putt he game winner against the Pats right in the arms a green WR. We win that game; all this BS is behind us.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Bull**** the kid has been second-guessed from the jump; Tanny cannot deal with players straight up, and needs to GO. THe fact that he BLUNDERED in bringing Tebow in is the last straw for me. Please keep Rex and dump this retart of a GM.

Plenty of GM talent out there. FU tanny for bringing Tebow in to F Up this season. Like Rex doesn't have a hard enough job as it is, keeping a team with a ****ty oline going.

Tanny is a fraud. Keep Rex; dump Tebow.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    I most assuredly <3 McGinley.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing new here.

Sanchez sucks. Didn't need PFF to tell me that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I most assuredly <3 McGinley.
    Aww, you and your way with words, Westy!

<3 xoxo

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm perfectly comfortable with the idea that Tanny and Rex drafted a terrible QB in Sanchez and I'm just as comfortable with the idea that they traded for an even worse QB to back him up.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are so full of crap, as usual. Sanchez putt he game winner against the Pats right in the arms a green WR. We win that game; all this BS is behind us.
    So we would be 4-5 ?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Bandit View Post
    So we would be 4-5 ?
    I caught that pre-edit, lol.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    So we would be 4-5 ?
    Are you nuts? How do you come up with 4-5? We win that game the pressure changes immensely; Sanchez CAN work with Tebow, the receivers are gamers and Rex is the coach that isn 't scared of Belichick-Brady.

See how that works? Confidence, momentum...this is why I watch sports. I guess you just like dudes with big muskles
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 11-14-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    5% of us hate tebow so much, we have convinced ourselves that Sanchez is good and the the jets screwed this up.

But if tim tebow is not on this team, 100% of us would be anti sanchez. Its only because of tebow hate that a few of us are still making excuses for Sanchez.
    What's wrong with thinking Sanchez sucks and hating Tebow? Seems like a reasonable position to me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Nothing new here.

Sanchez sucks. Didn't need PFF to tell me that.
    Yeah. It's like doing a dissertation on rain being wet.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Your mutually exclusive argument makes zero sense.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez is terrible and will not be the starting qb here for much longer. He will be stapled to the bench next year if we can get rid of him. Mark Sanchez is terrible. Hes worse then terrible. If you know anything about football, you already know this.
    Yes Mark Sanchez is terrible but that doesn't mean he will be stapled to the bench next year. If Rex is still here I promise you our Sanchez nightmare will just be beginning.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you nuts? How do you come up with 4-5? We win that game the pressure changes immensely; Sanchez CAN work with Tebow, the receivers are gamers and Rex is the coach that isn 't scared of Belichick-Brady.

See how that works? Confidence, momentum...this is why I watch sports. I guess you just like dudes with big muskles
    uh because were 3-6, and if we win that game we would be 4-5 ?

P.S where did I say anything about a person, a person thats a dude with big muscles for that matter?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I caught that pre-edit, lol.
    haha, I wanna say it was a typo, but it was bad math

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha, I wanna say it was a typo, but it was bad math
    Lol, I'm sure it would have been correct at some point anyway.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, we saw last year the cracks that were developing in Mark. Many here questioned not having solid BU from the day he was drafted and handing him the starting job without earning it.
    So we all said give him one more year under a new OC and a full camp and let's see what he has. Yet, once again no solid BU and a HC who refuses to see the forest thru the trees. An we're are right back to last year with the team beginning to split and fracture and fall apart.
    Sad to say it, but Rex must go along with Tanny. I like Rex a lot and expect somewhere down the road he will be another Billy Boy and become top HC. Yet, he hitched his career to a kid who is going to kill his first chance at the HC ranks.
    As far as Tebow ,the Jets did him a great disservice by bringing him in and wasting a year of his football career. He was never going to have a shot in hell at succeeding here.

The one QB left never even dresses or is given a chance to show anything and I bet he leave the Jets to go to another team and surprises many with his smarts and ability to play the game on a pro level.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not one to demand the jets pull the plug on anyone but since schitty isn't here to kick around it's plenty obvious that sanchez isn't progressing. the jets really need to do something asap. bench sanchez for mcelroy or tebow and see what happens. who knows, maybe sanchez will rise like lazarus. and it's pretty simple. even al groh puled vinny in the monday night miracle. how'd that turn out?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    uh because were 3-6, and if we win that game we would be 4-5 ?

P.S where did I say anything about a person, a person thats a dude with big muscles for that matter?
    You're still missing the point.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Tim tebow fanboys should refrain from critiquing ANY NFL QB. Your favorite player is still much, much worse
    QFT.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Except.....PUT IN GREG McELROY!