Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Sanchez: The Real Problem - PFF Article

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woody is completely depressed by friend Mitt's recent loss and all the money he sunk into his campaign. To recoup his losses and make up for the expected tax breaks that were promised had the GOP won it is time again to tap into that wonderful seemingly unlimited source of revenue, the fan who purchased PSL'S. Expect higher ticket prices next year to see a team mired at the bottom entering a rebuilding mode.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    [from the article]"The sad thing is I need to stop myself. I have probably 10 more tables that will highlight how woeful Mark Sanchez has consistently been for the Jets..."
    Been there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFY.

BTW, here's a newsflash for you. Go pull Sanchez's stats for the 9 games this year and compare them to Tebow's first 9 starts last year.

Guess who's overall stats are better ?

Tebow put up more yards, more TDs, fewer turnovers, and most importantly, more wins.

So like I said, GFY.
    You root for a player, not a team. Like a little girl. You're a joke... You post the same stuff on several forums on the internet. It will be a glorious day when Timmy finally gets cut and I can laugh at you bringing your little pompoms down to Jacksonville. I'm sure the jags will love having the #1 teblowing fanboy polluting every one of their online forums. Oh and have a blessed day

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    You root for a player, not a team. Like a little girl. You're a joke... You post the same stuff on several forums on the internet. It will be a glorious day when Timmy finally gets cut and I can laugh at you bringing your little pompoms down to Jacksonville. I'm sure the jags will love having the #1 teblowing fanboy polluting every one of their online forums. Oh and have a blessed day
    Damn, you still here running your mouth Sunshine ?

I mean, given the complete destruction of Sanchez in the article for PFF, I can see why you want to change the subject and talk about me, instead of how badly Sanchez SUCKS.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, you still here running your mouth Sunshine ?

I mean, given the complete destruction of Sanchez in the article for PFF, I can see why you want to change the subject and talk about me, instead of how badly Sanchez SUCKS.
    Tim tebow is still much worse. Get his jock strap out of your mouth for a second, sweetheart

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFY.

BTW, here's a newsflash for you. Go pull Sanchez's stats for the 9 games this year and compare them to Tebow's first 9 starts last year.

Tebow put up more yards, more TDs, fewer turnovers, and most importantly, more wins.

So like I said, GFY.
    Sanchez has performed as the worst QB in the NFL this year and the Jets players and team officials still want him starting over Tebow.

That's all you need to know.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been wondering how Sanchez could suddenly get so much worse than I remember the first two even three years, this is saying he has always been bad. If true why were we blaming it all on Shotty?

So why does he look so much worse now? I can't believe the '09 and '10 players were so great they totally made him look good. Missing open players in the end zone would have been just as obvious back then... fumbling almost every game now would have been obvious back then. And it's not just that the line is so much worse, he had time on Sunday.

I just don't get it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would much rather see Mark Sanchez cut before I would want to see Tim Tebow cut. Neither one of them can play QB at all but one is cheaper and not as much of a *****.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Sanchez has performed as the worst QB in the NFL this year and the Jets players and team officials still want him starting over Tebow.

No, that isn't all I need to know. Funny thing is that some peeps in Denver said the same kind of **** last year as the team was 1-4. IIRC, they all have a playoff victory that they can remember for the rest of their lives

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    I would much rather see Mark Sanchez cut before I would want to see Tim Tebow cut. Neither one of them can play QB at all but one is cheaper and not as much of a *****.
    The cap space argument is the ONLY one I can understand in support of tebow. Unfortunately there is too much dead money to cut mark. He still has the most upside for this team at QB

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, that isn't all I need to know. Funny thing is that some peeps in Denver said the same kind of **** last year as the team was 1-4. IIRC, they all have a playoff victory that they can remember for the rest of their lives
    No, it is all you need to know. Your boy Tebow is blowing his golden opportunity to be the starting QB of a wellknown franchise by being absolutely dreadful in practice before his teammates.

And those peeps in Denver couldn't wait to see Tebow leave and welcome a hobbled Peyton Manning. In fact, Elway just said it was a "must" to get rid of Tebow.

Again, Tebow is blowing his chance. That's unfortunate. We've discussed this before the season started. Tebow needed to show he was a viable option at QB in order to seize the opportunity once it presented itself and he's failing.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Please expound on this. Are you saying that our bunch of sad sack underachiever loser players that are back stabbers should be paid attention to?

Everyone knows Tebow is a not a good QB but to suggest he would be that much worse than our present starter is simply not believable given the evidence from the last couple of years. Tebow can run, he can throw the deep ball and he has escapability and that's it. Sanchez can't run, has zero escapability, never tries to throw the deep ball but is a better passer (though only slightly more accurate.)

If our present Qb was not such a sheer and utter disaster there would be no discussion about the backup Qb and how lousy he is.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    And people scoffed at the notion that getting rid of Drew Stanton was a bad idea.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cap space argument is the ONLY one I can understand in support of tebow. Unfortunately there is too much dead money to cut mark. He still has the most upside for this team at QB
    Yup and that means we are totally doomed for at least all of next year. Upside up and left a long time ago with this entitled joker.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please expound on this. Are you saying that our bunch of sad sack underachiever loser players that are back stabbers should be paid attention to?

Everyone knows Tebow is a not a good QB but to suggest he would be that much worse than our present starter is simply not believable given the evidence from the last couple of years. Tebow can run, he can throw the deep ball and he has escapability and that's it. Sanchez can't run, has zero escapability, never tries to throw the deep ball but is a better passer (though only slightly more accurate.)

If our present Qb was not such a sheer and utter disaster there would be no discussion about the backup Qb and how lousy he is.
    I just expounded above. Tebow is blowing a golden opportunity that Sanchez' suckage provided him.

If Tebow looked good to his teammates don't you think these "bunch of sad sack underachiever loser players that are back stabbers" would be clamoring for Tebow to start?

Mehta would be publishing stories with backpage headlines: "TEBOW MUST START! " and "PLAYERS WANT TEBOW!"

So, I'm not saying Tebow would be much worse. I'm saying that his teammates believe that Tebow would be much worse and that's a problem. Tebow has been given an opportunity and he's blowing it.

We see this all the time. In fact, Tex would happily tell you that in 2001 before Bledsoe got hurt, Patriot players were reported as saying that Brady looked better than Bledsoe and they wanted him to get a shot. This was even after Bledsoe signed a $100+ million extension.

The Jets have the opposite problem. Sanchez sucks and the team is saying that the backup is terrible. That is a problem.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And people scoffed at the notion that getting rid of Drew Stanton was a bad idea.
    Bringing in Tebow was not a bad move in my opinion. The jets were adamant at running the wild cat and the guy made sense in that fashion. Sparano is a **** oc though and has made very poor use of the wildcat. Anointing him the backup was pure idiocy. But I view that as just another move by the coach and front office to ensure that there was never going to be any serious threat to 'Mark' and it has worked out that way.

You want to know the best way for the front office to get everyone back on Sanchez's side? Bench him and start Tebow. If he is as bad as everyone says people will be begging to get Sanchez back as the starter. I simply don't think he would overall be worse than our present starter as far as results go.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup and that means we are totally doomed for at least all of next year. Upside up and left a long time ago with this entitled joker.
    Even so, it makes sense to play him and hope he can figure it out. Going with tebow is conceding defeat. There's still a chance for mark even if it doesn't look like a very good one

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really want to defend Demo, and he certainly signed up with an agenda, if only being to see what Tebow can do, but he's provided some very solid analytical breakdowns of Sanchez recently. And even if he wants to see more of Tebow at this point, he isn't incorrect. No need to get the jimmies rustled anymore.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope SAR read this article and feels like an idiot now. The statistical evidence proving Sanchez is terrible is DAMNING.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFY.

So like I said, GFY.
    What does one year have to do with another - dump this and all threads relating to this crap