Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rex's Press Conference about to begin

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    You play to win the game, it's a process, we practiced very well this week, we will turn this around and Mark gives us the best chance to win.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Ok we're waiting on a quorum.
    He changed allegiances and now supports the Texans.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee_Jet View Post
    The Jets have great "net punting". Rex really said that......
    Are you kidding? Wow.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    In regards to Tebow.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex trying to justify the Tebow trade and explain Tebow's worth/contributions to the team was pretty f*king sad.

"NOBODY ELSE IN THE LEAGUE HAS THEIR BACKUP QB PLAY PUNT PROTECTOR. WE'RE AWESOME LOLOLOLOL"

Ugh.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    Rex trying to justify the Tebow trade and explain Tebow's worth/contributions to the team was pretty f*king sad.

Ugh.
    That tells you he is pulling the company line and will do and say whatever Woody demands. I would like to see him speak his mind.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardukis View Post
    That tells you he is pulling the company line and will do and say whatever Woody demands. I would like to see him speak his mind.
    Which won't happen until he has another gig.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So disappointed in Rex right now.. The old would of told it like it is.. Now since he lost all weight it's a bunch sugar coating bull****. Really "the team is coming together" smh

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Bummed I missed Kotite's press conference........errrr, Rex's press.......Ugh.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    So disappointed in Rex right now.. The old would of told it like it is.. Now since he lost all weight it's a bunch sugar coating bull****. Really "the team is coming together" smh
    No, no, you misheard him. It is all a big circle jerk and he said that "the team is cumming together"

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    No, no, you misheard him. It is all a big circle jerk and he said that "the team is cumming together"
    Maybe even a group train joining "fudge fest". The question is who has the clout to demand the caboose position?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm probably one of the few who feels bad for Rex. Woody has made this team into a circus to sell PSLs and eventually things blow up. You can't make $h!+ stick

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Our Head Coach is a lying cocksucker.

I am a career LEO, (law enforcement officer) most of that time spent in investigation. I have been trained to detect deception in people I am interviewing. As a tool I have often used interviews like this one to practice those skills and I can one hundred percent tell you that our head coach is a lying sack of ****. This team is in trouble because this asshat will tow the party line if it kills him. Unless they put McElroy in this season is nothing left to see.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Third.
    And let him coach the team next year if he wants. We are going to suck in 2013 anyways. Clear the space, get a high draft pick and the job will be attractive for a good HC.
    Motion Carried.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    rex has looked pretty numb and not his usual self. is he towing the company line? if so i look for him to resign at the end of the season.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    I am a career LEO, (law enforcement officer) most of that time spent in investigation. I have been trained to detect deception in people I am interviewing. As a tool I have often used interviews like this one to practice those skills and I can one hundred percent tell you that our head coach is a lying sack of ****. This team is in trouble because this asshat will tow the party line if it kills him. Unless they put McElroy in this season is nothing left to see.
    I am a simple CPA...I can tell you he is a lying sack of shlt.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    rex has looked pretty numb and not his usual self. is he towing the company line? if so i look for him to resign at the end of the season.
    Save us all the agony of watching his crappy team play the next 7 weeks and resign now..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe Rex when he says he was all for getting Tebow and that he thought he would be a great addition to the team. To be frank, he really is that stupid.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    Well, Mr. Investigator, ever consider that Rex is simply trying to keep his job?

Perhaps you should focus your "law enforcement" skills on Woody Johnson instead?

(Btw, the Monkey with the football in your avy does not make you look any more intimidating....just saying)