Thread: Now I know this is going to sound crazy...

Now I know this is going to sound crazy...

... but what if Schotty wasn't that bad of an OC and he brought out the best in Sanchez as best he could. And that Sparano is really that bad?

*Hides in bunker*

Quote Originally Posted by Green Bandit View Post
    ... but what if Schotty wasn't that bad of an OC and he brought out the best in Sanchez as best he could. And that Sparano is really that bad?

*Hides in bunker*
    Time to drop the MOAB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

If Schotty was half the coordinator you thought he was, he would've made Pennington look like he did in 2008 when he played for Miami, and Favre wouldn't have not only torn up Schotty's playbook, but go on in 2009 to have one of the best seasons of his career in Minnesota.

Hall Of Fame
    I dont know why it seems that you have to be either for Sanchez and against Schotty or for Schotty and against Sanchez.

They both suck massive amounts of dick.

Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    If Schotty was half the coordinator you thought he was, he would've made Pennington look like he did in 2008 when he played for Miami, and Favre wouldn't have not only torn up Schotty's playbook, but go on in 2009 to have one of the best seasons of his career in Minnesota.
    I was just speculating.

FWIW Favre DID have a great '08 season before he tore his arm to shreds and didn't tell anyone.

*Hides in bunker*
    looks about right at this time.

All Pro

*Hides in bunker*
    Sanchez was playing the best football of his life during the triple color phase wrist band.

How sad.
    Last edited by sdJETSetter; 11-14-2012 at 04:04 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    I dont know why it seems that you have to be either for Sanchez and against Schotty or for Schotty and against Sanchez.

They both suck massive amounts of dick.

They Both suck.

Teblow sucks just as much.

ALL 3 had to go but only one(Schotty) actually did.

*Hides in bunker*
    so it wasnt schotty it was sanchez?

* is this the bunker you own? *
    http://atlassurvivalshelters.com/