Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess on the Coward ??

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Guess on the Coward ??

The first and most obvious choice is Bart Scott...he appears to be gutless and has the biggest mouth on the team...taking a shot at Tebow...might as well...he hasn't hit anything else in over 2 years...next up is Cro...had to be one of these 2 geniuses...They think Tebow is terrible based upon practices ??...how about actual in game performances by their boy Sanchez ?...if Tebow is terrible in practice what do the game performances by the "Sanchize" show them ??!!...he's Joe Montana !!...bottom line is Rex has lost the team and locker room 2 years in a row...time to go Rex....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

(i'm speechless)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest--it is probably something Bart Scott said off the record in like 2011.

Sh*t is getting pretty underhanded with the NY Sports Media lately--they attributed a quote from Matt Slauson yesterday/today that was given months ago.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time to go, Bow.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wouldn't doubt it if Manish got all of this Tebow criticism from the Jets in the week leading up to the Denver game last year. He has probably been sitting on it.

Imagine the quotes he has on Sparano

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a time when Manish was considered the Last TRUE Journalist/Reporter who actually did his job the RIGHT WAY.

Now that he sees he isn't going anywhere being on the straight and narrow, he's going the ESPN route.

Money talks, bullsh-t walks. It's the way of the world now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    There was a time when Manish was considered the Last TRUE Journalist/Reporter who actually did his job the RIGHT WAY.

Now that he sees he isn't going anywhere being on the straight and narrow, he's going the ESPN route.

Money talks, bullsh-t walks. It's the way of the world now.
    That's what happens when you moe from the Star-Ledger over to the Daily News. Daily News expects its beat reporters to be muck rakers and sensationalists. Star-Ledger expects fair reporting.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King View Post
    The first and most obvious choice is Bart Scott...he appears to be gutless and has the biggest mouth on the team...taking a shot at Tebow...might as well...he hasn't hit anything else in over 2 years...next up is Cro...had to be one of these 2 geniuses...They think Tebow is terrible based upon practices ??...how about actual in game performances by their boy Sanchez ?...if Tebow is terrible in practice what do the game performances by the "Sanchize" show them ??!!...he's Joe Montana !!...bottom line is Rex has lost the team and locker room 2 years in a row...time to go Rex....
    I immediately thought it was Bart Scott. Although Cro has a big mouth and says stupid things too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure one of the quotes was from Cromartie. He got asked on Monday about the fans who wanted Tebow to start and said "they can kiss my butt".

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    I'm sure one of the quotes was from Cromartie. He got asked on Monday about the fans who wanted Tebow to start and said "they can kiss my butt".

I think this is really a tempest in a tea cup - but I do think it was Cro. The defensive-starter source said he thought Tebow was a terrible QB - and I think you only get that opinion through how Tebow handles reads/throws - something only a DB is really in a place to appreciate live.

It's not short-timers like Bell and Landry; only someone who has been here a while would feel safe running their mouth to Manish. Plus, that loss last year must still smart a bit - all signs point to Cro IMO.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cro and Scott, likely.

Don't rule out Holmes and Mangold or even Keller, who is Sanchez' BFF

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slauson has been prominently on the pro-Sanchez train. He is quoted multiple times in the article saying things that support Sanchez/belittle Tebow such as "Greg (McElroy) is an QB, the other one is an athlete" while referencing alternatives at QB. By no means do I think that he was the one that ignited all this but he hasn't been Mr. Nice Guy either.

EDIT: Just read the thread mentioning that Manish made it seem like Slauson said this recently when he said it around training camp. Times like these that I wish Vrentas hadn't left
    Last edited by Jetsfan95; 11-14-2012 at 09:33 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex has lost control of the team. Its a train wreck.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt in my mind, one of the unnamed sources is McElroy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    No doubt in my mind that I really couldn't care less at this point.

PUT HIM IN AT QB!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bart Scott. Timeframe still up in the air but Bart Scott.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    To be honest--it is probably something Bart Scott said off the record in like 2011.

Sh*t is getting pretty underhanded with the NY Sports Media lately--they attributed a quote from Matt Slauson yesterday/today that was given months ago.
    Personally, no else is to blame but Woody, himself. This is what he wanted, isn't it? Well, you reap what you sow. I hope he's pleased.

What I wouldn't give for an owner like Kraft.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. Bart Scott
    2. Cromartie

3. Manish Mehta is a ****ing scumbag and I encourage everyone to voice this opinion to him on Twitter, it's quite entertaining @MMehtaNYDN. Let him know he is a scumbag.

4. How long do we think it will take until our DUMBASS players will finally learn that talking to Mehta anonymously has no good effects on the team or the lockerroom? 90% of the blame needs to go on these dumbass mother****ers who make up this lockerroom and think it's fun to anonymously talk **** about their teammates. Do these guys just not care and continue to do it? Or do you think at some point they will learn their lesson? Do they get mad at Mehta when the story finally surfaces? Or could they care less? I think that is the most interesting question of all.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    DOUBTFUL.

Someone like Mcelroy probably learned his lesson last year and kept his mouth shut. Especially QB to QB, I doubt he would do that, honestly. Very unlikely any of the quotes was Mcelroy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The unnamed source doesn't exist. Typical NY media