Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Losing the Locker room

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Losing the Locker room

How can a coach lose a locker room two years in a row and still have a job?

" I am 78 yrs old and I want to win now.. That's why I brought Rich Kotite in to coach the Jets"; Leon Hess .... and I thought that was the crazy days!!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool as a moose View Post
    How can a coach lose a locker room two years in a row and still have a job?

" I am 78 yrs old and I want to win now.. That's why I brought Rich Kotite in to coach the Jets"; Leon Hess .... and I thought that was the crazy days!!
    So true. It's a fricken animal house atm. Lots of hatin. One thing that bugs me is Rex claiming that the ninja insult can actually bring the team together? Are you serious?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen anything quite like this. Never been so ashamed to be a Jets fan... Not even in the 1-15 Kotite days was it this bad. At least those guys didn't attack each other like animals, with cowardly anonymous quotes.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    guys we are resilent fans. this team tears out our hearts and then kicks us in the balls year round.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I've never seen anything quite like this. Never been so ashamed to be a Jets fan... Not even in the 1-15 Kotite days was it this bad. At least those guys didn't attack each other like animals, with cowardly anonymous quotes.
    yes, it was

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    guys we are resilent fans. this team tears out our hearts and then kicks us in the balls year round.
    There's another word that starts with "Re" that would probably be more applicable for those of us who have suffered since, well, forever.

I wasn't even alive when the Jets won the Super Bowl. Hell my Mom was barely legal.

Btw, Walton was worse than Kotite. Kotite's roster sucked too.

Walton had some seriously talented guys on teams that were awful because he was awful.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    There's another word that starts with "Re" that would probably be more applicable for those of us who have suffered since, well, forever.

I wasn't even alive when the Jets won the Super Bowl. Hell my Mom was barely legal.

Walton had some seriously talented guys on teams that were awful because he was awful.
    i sat at every home game during the 1-15 season and never left early. i dont even want to go to the games with this team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    frankly rex can one of two things. thing one is start tebow or even mcelroy in place of sanchez. see if the oline underwhelms or if sanchez is just as terrible as his stats say. thing two is to bench tebow for a few games and see if sanchez responds by playing well. what are the odds that sanchez will poull his game together this season or even next? slim and none. the oline is actually giving him more than enough time to make good decisions and he's just not making them.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post

Walton was not worse than Kotite. Kotite 3-13 & 1-15. Not even close.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Walton was not worse than Kotite. Kotite 3-13 & 1-15. Not even close.
    i remember those days. JOE MUST GO. JOE MUST GO

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think he ever got the locker room back after losing them last year.