Thread: Jobless Claims up 78,000 (After The Election)

Jobless Claims up 78,000 (After The Election)

Big surprise there. The prior two weeks to the election, jobless claims (supposedly) were declining..

Congrats to the lefties for voting in four more years of decline.....

Much of the increase is due to Hurricane Sandy. It's probably going to take two more weeks of new UE claims to absorb the Sandy impact.

Still, watching CNBC the prevailing sentiment is that we're looking at four more years of a lousy job market.

Would have been nice if Mitt Romney campagied on a goal of 5% national unemployment by the end of his first term. And that he would have attended the Presidents business council meetings that Obama doesn't go to. For some inexplicable reason Romney couldn't figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    Much of the increase is due to Hurricane Sandy. It's probably going to take two more weeks of new UE claims to absorb the Sandy impact.

Still, watching CNBC the prevailing sentiment is that we're looking at four more years of a lousy job market.

Would have been nice if Mitt Romney campagied on a goal of 5% national unemployment by the end of his first term. And that he would have attended the Presidents business council meetings that Obama doesn't go to. For some inexplicable reason Romney couldn't figure that out.

Unfortunately, I don't think Mitt stood a chance.

I would still hope the productive out number the moochers and leeches in this society, but with Oblamebush promising the useless that the gravy train will keep on rolling, along with the criminal liberal media hiding/ignoring/covering up his incompetence, well.... Mitt and America lost....

Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    ...the productive out number the moochers and leeches in this society...
    Take my word for it, they're not moochers and leeches. It's the Democratic leadership in American cities that destroy/don't foster any kind of jobs producing economic base. These Democrats see Democrat votes in welfare recipients even if the cities turn into dystopian s**tholes and the lives of the city residents suck.

The residents of these economically hollow cities have little choice but to turn to government handouts.

In 1976 presidential candidate Jimmy Carter travelled to the South Bronx to underscore how bad American cities were and how he would fix them.

Not anymore.

Democrats now exploit decaying American cities for welfare recipient votes.

And when Democrats need that little Electoral College edge to win a Presidential election they send in the Black Panthers to the welfare dependent inner city precincts.

Who do I call I need an entitlement which one I don't know.Maybe 1-800-obamadada

Jets Insider VIP
    The butthurt is strong in this thread.

Sent from my 8.6 acre property with 4 bedroom house with waterfront views and low utility costs because of the gas well on my property using fireworks...

Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post

bull effin sht!!!!! DEM talking point for the state run media!!!! You mean to tell me all those people ran out and filed for unemployment benefits a week after the storm??? ANOTHER OBAMA EXCUSE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Who do I call I need an entitlement which one I don't know.Maybe 1-800-obamadada
    HERE YOU GO!!!
    http://www.benefits.gov GET YO FREEEEE SHT!!! They even advertise in Mexico city in espanol of course, how to squat out a kid and get FREEEEEEE COMIDA ( that means FOOD FF2)

Suck it up!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Big surprise there. The prior two weeks to the election, jobless claims (supposedly) were declining..

Congrats to the lefties for voting in four more years of decline.....