Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just in Time

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Just in Time

For another war in the Middle East. Israel must learn destroy Hamas even it it takes the destruction of the Gaza Strip.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Israel need to tell the rest of the world to get bent and go in and annihilate these filthy unwashed savages....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gaza Strip.

A**hole morons killing each other for a 10 mile by 40 mile strip of desert.

They deserve each other.

Sent from my 8.6 acre property with 4 bedroom house with waterfront views and low utility costs because of the gas well on my property using fireworks...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I want is Hamas to come out of their hiding places and fight like men, but that won't happen because they are gutless trash!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is going to get bad. Hamas has got rockets landing around Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Israel is not going to take that lightly... sad situation.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    This is going to get bad. Hamas has got rockets landing around Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Israel is not going to take that lightly... sad situation.
    Israel needs to annihilate Hamas and take out their supporters in Tehran while they are at it....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Israel needs to annihilate Hamas and take out their supporters in Tehran while they are at it....
    They can't eliminate Hamas though without pissing off the entire Arab world.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    They can't eliminate Hamas though without pissing off the entire Arab world.
    Yes because other than that there is a lovefest between Israel and the entire Arab world.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    Yes because other than that there is a lovefest between Israel and the entire Arab world.
    Fair point, I just dont see how Israel can benefit in this situation.

I am pro-israel btw, I just dont see any solution in sight, and that is really sad. That was the main point I was initially trying to make.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I am pro-israel btw, I just dont see any solution in sight, and that is really sad. That was the main point I was initially trying to make.
    Yea, while the Arab world can't wait to get rid of Israel, they won't start anything because the US would come to Israel's defense.

If Israel were to go in to eliminate Hamas, the full force of Arabs would be at their side waging holy wars on Israel...and both Israel and the Arab world knows that it would be hard for America to justify American lives in another waged war; especially in one where Israel (for political purposes) was the aggressor.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Yea, while the Arab world can't wait to get rid of Israel, they won't start anything because the US would come to Israel's defense.

If Israel were to go in to eliminate Hamas, the full force of Arabs would be at their side waging holy wars on Israel...and both Israel and the Arab world knows that it would be hard for America to justify American lives in another waged war; especially in one where Israel (for political purposes) was the aggressor.
    This action started after Hamas fired 120 rockets over the past weekend then attacked an Israeli military vehicle with an anti-tank missile and injured 4 soldiers. After the anti-tank attack the Israelis assainated the terror chief in Gaza and here we go again. Your nonesense about "political purposes" is an opinion on the neutered left that has no merit and no basis in reality.

The Israelis have known that they would need to go in to Gaza and get the situation there under control for some time however. The reason being the Iranians arming the Gazans with longer range rockets capable of traveling 150KM. As much as the Israelis tend to tollerate consistant rocket attacks on their southern villagers the idea of rockets hitting Tel Aviv for whatever reason crosses a line. Personally I think their tolerance of any rocket fire whatsoever crosses a line.

My hope is that the Israelis can continue to destroy the terror infrastructure and Hamas infrastructure while minimizing civilian casualties. Smart move now would be to shut down the power and communications in Gaza to slow the terrorists ability to coordinate their efforts.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Solutions are fluid. The Israelis are moving in to reduce the long range rocket capabilities of the terrorist groups in Gaza. It is a cycle that repeats every few years now. This will end as it always does. The Israelis will pound Gaza for a week or two. Take out all of the storage and weapons cache sites they had previously scouted and reduce the total armaments there. With some luck they will also cull some of the leadership of Hamas and Islamic Jihad in the area. Then a cease fire will be implimented and the terrorists will get back to the work of rearming themselves and preparing for the next conflict. Civillians on both sides will die. Arab countries in the area will spew their rhetoric but wont get directly involved. The world media will create fake stories about genocide and humanitarian crises. The UN will condemn Israel for responding "disproportionately". This is just how it goes.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Solutions are fluid. The Israelis are moving in to reduce the long range rocket capabilities of the terrorist groups in Gaza. It is a cycle that repeats every few years now. This will end as it always does. The Israelis will pound Gaza for a week or two. Take out all of the storage and weapons cache sites they had previously scouted and reduce the total armaments there. With some luck they will also cull some of the leadership of Hamas and Islamic Jihad in the area. Then a cease fire will be implimented and the terrorists will get back to the work of rearming themselves and preparing for the next conflict. Civillians on both sides will die. Arab countries in the area will spew their rhetoric but wont get directly involved. The world media will create fake stories about genocide and humanitarian crises. The UN will condemn Israel for responding "disproportionately". This is just how it goes.
    Yeah, nothing to argue with here.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

There it is.

"Yea, while the Arab world can't wait to get rid of Israel, they won't start anything because the US would come to Israel's defense."

And there lies the problem. We created the problem when we created Israel. That has been at the center of our problem with the Muslim world since we made that tragic mistake in 1943. We should cut off all support of Israel and then they would have to learn to get along with their neighbors and with the people on whose land they are currently co-residing.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    "Yea, while the Arab world can't wait to get rid of Israel, they won't start anything because the US would come to Israel's defense."

And there lies the problem. We created the problem when we created Israel. That has been at the center of our problem with the Muslim world since we made that tragic mistake in 1943. We should cut off all support of Israel and then they would have to learn to get along with their neighbors and with the people on whose land they are currently co-residing.
    You sir are a complete moron. There is no end to the stupidity of your posts. Not just this one but all of them. I think I speak for the majority of the serious people the political forum on both sides of the aisle when I say do us a favor and take your ill-informed nonsense to the Daily Koz blog or Democrat underground or whatever else progressive loony bin you can find where the people are of like minded opinions.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah

You sir are a complete moron. There is no end to the stupidity of your posts. Not just this one but all of them. I think I speak for the majority of the serious people the political forum on both sides of the aisle when I say do us a favor and take your ill-informed nonsense to the Daily Koz blog or Democrat underground or whatever else progressive loony bin you can find where the people are of like minded opinions.
    Who gives a **** what you think? Israel sucks ass and I don't know why any American feels any loyalty to support them.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your nonesense about "political purposes" is an opinion on the neutered left that has no merit and no basis in reality.
    Dude get over yourself. I read almost every thread, but this is my first post in the politics forum in over a year; you have no idea which way I lean.

As someone who throws his opinions about carelessly all over the forum while dismissing others' consistently, I don't believe you should be talking about 'reality' or any other pseudo-synonym for objective discourse.

Regardless of whatever your opinion is on the matter, to say that any of the absurd bloodshed going on out there is not derivative of some political purpose or agenda, is straight up ignorant. EVERY attack/war/retaliation has political ties.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude get over yourself. I read almost every thread, but this is my first post in the politics forum in over a year; you have no idea which way I lean.

As someone who throws his opinions about carelessly all over the forum while dismissing others' consistently, I don't believe you should be talking about 'reality' or any other pseudo-synonym for objective discourse.

Regardless of whatever your opinion is on the matter, to say that any of the absurd bloodshed going on out there is not derivative of some political purpose or agenda, is straight up ignorant. EVERY attack/war/retaliation has political ties.
    Chiefy has the same thing I do, a finely tuned radar for lib moral relativist know-nothings. It's a gift!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

You stated in your post that "Israel was the aggressor for political purposes". I corrected you. I don't know your political leanings nor did I comment on them. I commented on the opinion of the Israeli political left, the opposition to the current power regime there, that have put out the claim that the only reason this action is being undertaken in Gaza is due to an upcoming election. If you read my post I detailed the lead up to the current situation very specifically.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You stated in your post that "Israel was the aggressor for political purposes". I corrected you. I don't know your political leanings nor did I comment on them. I commented on the opinion of the Israeli political left, the opposition to the current power regime there, that have put out the claim that the only reason this action is being undertaken in Gaza is due to an upcoming election. If you read my post I detailed the lead up to the current situation very specifically.
    Perhaps the issue is that you proceeded to correct me without carefully reading my post, and then insinuated that I haven't read yours.

You must have missed the first word in the paragraph that you thought was incorrect.

I said "if Israel were to go in...". The closing sentence which you misinterpreted was merely restating the proposed 'if'...as in, '(before the hamas strikes over the past two days), IF Israel did that, they'd be the aggressor.'

Regardless, I happen to agree with your 'solutions are fluid...' post.