Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: John Elway says what Rex and Mike T should say

Banned

John Elway says what Rex and Mike T should say

“I believe that there are Tebow fans, and there are Broncos fans,” Elway said, via Lindsay Jones of USA Today. “My responsibility is to the Broncos fans..."
    But they won't.

Ever wonder why "broncos fans" would boo John elway? Tebow fans are a virus that spreads from host to host

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Ever wonder why "broncos fans" would boo John elway? Tebow fans are a virus that spreads from demost to demost
    Amirite doe?

Tim Tebow is about number 49 our of 50 problems on this team. Hey it's great for the front office and the starting Qb though as all of the horrendous play and awful decisions and crap play from the rest of the team gets buried in these foolish Tebow discussions.

This is getting about as stupid as all of the Shotty threads over the last few years.

Tim Tebow himself is problem #49 out of 50, but the aquisition of Tebow, and the philosophy of the FO/Owner that brought Tebow here is problem #1.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by red75bronco View Post
    Tim Tebow himself is problem #49 out of 50, but the aquisition of Tebow, and the philosophy of the FO/Owner that brought Tebow here is problem #1.
    Exactly....great post.

Veteran
    I'm thinking Tebow is 45 of the 50 problems, with the other five being Sanchez, Suckchez, Sanchise, shamchise, and Salchipapa.

Quote Originally Posted by red75bronco View Post
    Nonsense. The Jets were supposedly determined to run the wild cat, it was a good move as this guy in theory should be the best alternative. He could be a useful player if used correctly. Everyone else gets caught up in the Qb hullaboo. The Jets were fools to anoint him as the backup but they seem to have no intention of ever going away from Sanchez anyway so that point is moot.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Nonsense. The Jets were supposedly determined to run the wild cat, it was a good move as this guy in theory should be the best alternative. He could be a useful player if used correctly. Everyone else gets caught up in the Qb hullaboo. The Jets were fools to anoint him as the backup but they seem to have no intention of ever going away from Sanchez anyway so that point is moot.
    It is not nonsense. The whole premise of bringing Tebow here had nothing to do with football, it was all about PR. If you think otherwise you are clearly mistaken.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    He could be used incorrectly, with a worse team around him, and Tebow would never be as bad as Mark......

Viva la Sanchez e las recoger de la seis!

Tim Tebow is about number 49 our of 50 problems on this team. Hey it's great for the front office and the starting Qb though as all of the horrendous play and awful decisions and crap play from the rest of the team gets buried in these foolish Tebow discussions.

This is getting about as stupid as all of the Shotty threads over the last few years.

Yeah, this. Hating on Tebow is so 2012 preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Ever wonder why "broncos fans" would boo John elway? Tebow fans are a virus that spreads from host to host
    Virus was quarantined and eradicated as soon as Tebow signed on with the Jets. Only our franchise was powerful enough to destroy Tebowmania.

Tim Tebow is the single greatest thing to EVER happen to Mark Sanchez.

Without Tebow, Sanchez and Sanchez's horrific play might actully be the center of attention, instead of Tebow.

Mark should te-bow every morning and night that the Jets aquired Tebow. The spotlight would be on him far more otherwise, and he wouldn't look good in that spotlight, all the excuse-making for him nonwithstanding.
    Last edited by Warfish; 11-15-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Tim Tebow is the single greatest thing to EVER happen to mark Sanchez.

Without Tebow, Sanchez and Sanchez's horrific play might actully be the center of attention, instead of Tebow.

Mark should te-bow every morning and night that the Jets aquired Tebow. The spotlight would be on him far more otherwise, and he wouldn't look good in that spotlight, all the excuse-making for him nonwithstanding.
    I think Mark's horrible play is still the center of attention, it is his horrible play that is fueling the debate. If Mark was playing well, there would not be nearly as much fuel for the fire.

All League
    The only negative I see from having Tebow on the team are HIS fans/followers.....which leads to the media stirring the pot and making every little thing about Tebow a story.

Its really unfortunate, because he is great for the team. He obviously wants to be a starting NFL QB, but he accepts its a TEAM game and will do what is in the best interest of the team over what would be best for himself and his football career.

The Jets have never publicly said Tebow has a chance to take the starting job from Sanchez, have always dismissed any media hype regarding a QB controversy, and have always supported Sanchez as the starter regardless of how bad the season has gone.

In the end it doesn't matter though. Tebow will always be a story and will always cause a media imagined QB controversy as long as Sanchez doesn't take hold of the position and put doubters to rest.

Sent from my LG-P999

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    I think Mark's horrible play is still the center of attention, it is his horrible play that is fueling the debate. If Mark was playing well, there would not be nearly as much fuel for the fire.
    +1

That was the key to keeping Tebows followers/fans and the media hype as quiet as possible. Unfortunately for Jets fans, Mark and the O has sucked this year....opening the flood gates for QB controversy (legit or not) and more importantly taking the Jets out of playoff contention.

Sent from my LG-P999

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by I against I View Post
    I'm thinking Tebow is 45 of the 50 problems, with the other five being Sanchez, Suckchez, Sanchise, shamchise, and Salchipapa.
    you forgot Snatchez

Jets Insider VIP
    Even elway was smart enough to bench kyle orton once the broncos started losing and put tebow in. Tebow saved the broncos season and they made the playoffs.

The Jets are too stupid to bench sanchez and put tebow in. If we did this 6 weeks ago, we too would be on our way to the playoffs too.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Even elway was smart enough to bench kyle orton once the broncos started losing and put tebow in. Tebow saved the broncos season and they made the playoffs.

The Jets are too stupid to bench sanchez and put tebow in. If we did this 6 weeks ago, we too would be on our way to the playoffs too.
    Except the Broncos were not heavily invested in Orton, and knew he would be gone the following year. The Jets are still heavily vested in Sanchez through next season. There is a big difference.

All Pro
    Tebow is a gimmick, a distraction. Teams with winning aspirations do not get mixed up in such nonsense. Predictions of the demise of this team are right on schedule.