Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cut Tebow

All League

Cut Tebow

Time to cut the drama factory out of the picture.

I've been saying this every day since March.

Practice Squad
    Don't see this happening. Lets hope the Jaguars make an offer for him in the off season.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Time to cut the drama factory out of the picture.
    I am a huge Tebow fan but I agree. It will be much better for him and then our team will have to find a new reason why we suck, because it certainly isn't Tebow. At least everything then is out in the open and we will see that Rex still sucks and so does Sanchez. But this organization will just find another excuse.

If they really wanted to cut Tebow they would start him like Denver did. Denver handled it the right way. They simply played him. If he bombed they could drop him with very little regret. But instead he won games and increased his value in trade. Same thing goes here. Right now Tebow has value but sense we are not using him it is going down. You can't cut him because yes believe it or not you actually can trade him. That said you can't trade him for a 5th or 6th rounder when you paid a 4th. People that hate Tebow should WANT him to start. It may be the only way you see him gone next year IMO. Let him sink or swim either way it pays off more then what we can get out of Mark right now.

Yep, cut the one guy on the team that unquestionably works as hard as he can and goes about his business in a professional manner 24-7. Great message to send.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Yep, cut the one guy on the team that unquestionably works as hard as he can and goes about his business in a professional manner 24-7. Great message to send.
    i agree he deserves a chance at being the starting qb this season.

id rather we cut sanchez and end the pipe dream that hes ever gonna be a franchise qb.

Listen, all this BS is not Tebow fault in any way. He should have never been brought here in the first place. All he has done since coming here is be a good team mate and try to follow his dream. He did not impose his beliefs on anyone or expect anything other then a fair chance.
    Never wanted Tebow and I don't want him under center for the NYJets, but the kid has done everything that was ask of him and does not deserve to be trashed by his team mates.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    Listen, all this BS is not Tebow fault in any way. He should have never been brought here in the first place. All he has done since coming here is be a good team mate and try to follow his dream. He did not impose his beliefs on anyone or expect anything other then a fair chance.
    Never wanted Tebow and I don't want him under center for the NYJets, but the kid has done everything that was ask of him and does not deserve to be trashed by his team mates.
    Or our puzzy fans, especially the anti-xtian bigots who tirelessly flock to these threads like flies on sh1t. If he wore a turban or sandals they'd be polishing his knob.

As a follow, like MaineJet, I want at some point to see McElroy play a few games. If for no other reason then to see what he can do behind the starters. Can we thin about building with him, will he play well enough that we can be sure he will the answer at BU next year if the Jets are stupid enough to go one more year with Mark as the starter.

I don't really understand the cap stuff. Isn't there a difference if we cut him vs get someone to take over his salary and guarantees?

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Or our puzzy fans, especially the anti-xtian bigots who tirelessly flock to these threads like flies on sh1t. If he wore a turban or sandals they'd be polishing his knob.
    Hey pot, you're black!

Yeah cutting Tebow will:

Make Sanchez protect the football.
    Make our oline block better
    Make our olbs be able to run faster than a 5.10 forty.
    Remove Greenes magnet like attraction to the 1st tackler.
    Give our HC a clue.
    Get the GM's head out of the coaches ass.
    Turn our pumpkin Wr's into stallions with great hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Awwww such language. Don't worry, it's not too late to repent

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    I am a huge Tebow fan but I agree. It will be much better for him and then our team will have to find a new reason why we suck, because it certainly isn't Tebow. At least everything then is out in the open and we will see that Rex still sucks and so does Sanchez. But this organization will just find another excuse.
    Great post.

There are already 3 excuses in the queue for the Sanchites...

1. Obvious lack of Playmaking WR.

2. Horrendous O-Line play

3. (Tie) Shonn Greene Sucks/ Sporano is the worst OC EVA!

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Great post.

I can only imagine the excuses the teblowers will have once their hero is exposed as the fraud he really is

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Vernon Gholston worked hard too....

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Great post.

Problem for the Tebowites is that at least 2 of those are legitimate excuses. HOOOOOWEVER, the problem for the Sanchez Pick-6s (new nickname for Sanchez fans; Sanchites is unclever and fail) is that even when at least 2 of those are working, there's still a very real chance that Sanchez will Sanchez all over the place.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    I can only imagine the excuses the teblowers will have once their hero is exposed as the fraud he really is
    I dont think he is anywhere near a good QB.
    Its pretty evident to those of us with eyes, that Mark Sanchez is not either.
    When/if Marks fragile ass is sent to the bench to mope, and Teblow is inserted, I will pull for him just as i pulled for Sanchez at the beginning of the season....

When the time comes, and Teblow shows us how bad he is, I will be the first poster on the board admitting so.

I dont THINK Tebow is good, And we all KNOW that Mark sucks.

Viva Las Sanchitos y la recoger le las seis!

If Tanny had any balls/brains he would have cut Tebow a long time ago or at least accepted the offer he recently got from the Jaguars.

Most frustrating thing in the world is watching the Jets outplay Seattle in every aspect in the first half only to have the Tebow nonsense sabotage our scoring drive at the goal-line.