Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cut Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellaz View Post
    Vernon Gholston worked hard too....
    Yeah but did Vernon Gholston love Jesus? I don't think so

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Time to cut the drama factory out of the picture.
    This thread sucks!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    This thread sucks!
    You read all those posts just to post that??

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    You read all those posts just to post that??
    Too much credit given.

It's been 2 pages already on a "Cut Tebow" thread......And Demos hasn't appeared? Was he banned?

Anyway, let's all not forget the Financial Implications of playing Tebow. Let me repeat : FINANCIAL implications.

Anyone recall the Boost in salary that Tebow would get if he got a specific number of regular season game snaps at QB? I think that's more of a deterrent from playing him than the fact(real fact) that he sucks.

Cutting Tebow will take some media attention away from the team, which may help some players focus better, not a bad thing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    Cutting Tebow will take some media attention away from the team, which may help some players focus better, not a bad thing at all.
    Yeah but if we lose Tebow we won't have those incredible wildcat plays that get us 2.0 ypc.
    Last edited by detjetsfan; 11-17-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Yeah but if we lose Tebow we won't have those incredible wildcat plays that get us 2.0 ypc.
    Nice try. Sparano designed those plays. Even YOU must realize that Tebow could come up with a better plan than Sparano. But if Tebow didn't stick with Sparano's plays, he'd get benched. Almost anyone on JI could play call better than Sparano. Even JI fans who dislike Tebow could design better plays than Sparano.

SDJETSetter - nice excuse list. But you forget the other Pick-6er's excuse (thanks McGinty!) - Rex and Schotty ruined poor poor Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Nice try. Sparano designed those plays. Even YOU must realize that Tebow could come up with a better plan than Sparano. But if Tebow didn't stick with Sparano's plays, he'd get benched. Almost anyone on JI could play call better than Sparano. Even JI fans who dislike Tebow could design better plays than Sparano.

SDJETSetter - nice excuse list. But you forget the other Pick-6er's excuse (thanks McGinty!) - Rex and Schotty ruined poor poor Mark.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post

No Suzy.....Tebow haters dont need to see any proof that he sucks, because they saw enough last year to just "KNOW" its true.

Forget the fact that Mark has had 4 years to not only peak as a rookie, but regress since.

Tebow is just bad because they SAY he is damnit.

Viba las Sanchito y las recoger de Seis!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    No Suzy.....Tebow haters dont need to see any proof that he sucks, because they saw enough last year to just "KNOW" its true.

Forget the fact that Mark has had 4 years to not only peak as a rookie, but regress since.

Tebow is just bad because they SAY he is damnit.

Viba las Sanchito y las recoger de Seis!!!
    Well said.

I want McElroy at QB at this point. I already "KNOW" what to expect from Teblow(56 minutes of suck followed by one lone good drive for a meaningless score) and Sanchez.

Let's see what the Alabama kid has got.