Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forget the Jets, I'm following the KNICKS...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    They still play basketball? The NBA hasn`t folded? I thought basketball ended when Jordan, Bird and Ewing retired.

Yeah, I`m not a fan of basketball at all. Just a bunch of selfish players in that league. Showboating every time they touch a basketball. Enjoy it.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    And just when you do, they start losing...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    They still play basketball? The NBA hasn`t folded? I thought basketball ended when Jordan, Bird and Ewing retired.

Yeah, I`m not a fan of basketball at all. Just a bunch of selfish players in that league. Showboating every time they touch a basketball. Enjoy it.
    You need a bag of razor blades.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ytfootballfan View Post
    LOLZ

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Give these Knicks a shot. You might see something you like.

The Knicks short and recent success gives me the slightest bit of hope that our JETS can turn it around with the same owner like the Knicks have. With James Dolan and Isaiha Thomas, I thought there was ZERO hope unless somehow Dolan lost the Knicks. The difference is that recently, Dolan has had little influence other than signing the checks (from what I can see).

Unlike Woody Johnson

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm following the Rangers!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIiXE_TQ8w

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

That stuff left the NBA years ago. You're thinking about the Allen Iverson et al era. Give the NBA a shot. You'll see defense being played, players hustling and fun games.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Porgyman View Post
    That stuff left the NBA years ago. You're thinking about the Allen Iverson et al era. Give the NBA a shot. You'll see defense being played, players hustling and fun games.
    Give the guy a break he's suffering from WFAN-itis. Repulsed by the NBA and finds the Mets 3rd string catcher situation more interesting than the Knicks and Nets. I was listening to Francesa last few days it's like the NBA season hasn't even started let alone Knicks are playing excellent at 6-1 and the Nets are in Brooklyn.

Those clowns on WFAN and Mad Dog Radio on Sirius have talked more about Ben friggin Zobrist possibly winning AL MVP than the entire NBA and that's with the Knicks playing lights out and Howard on the Lakers.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ytfootballfan View Post
    1 game and the Memphis Grizzlies are playing lights out they're 7-1. Remember what I said about Carmelo playing defense at the 4 spot, it's got to stop.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    hows lin-sanity doing for you guys?