Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LT: I think I know who ripped Tebow

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

LT: I think I know who ripped Tebow

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/l...t-scott-111512

Retired running back LaDainian Tomlinson says he knows who attacked New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow with anonymous quotes in a newspaper story this week: Antonio Cromartie and Bart Scott.

Tim Tebow
    AIN'T IT THE TRUTH?
    Jets ripping Tebow may hurt his feelings, but they have a point, Jason Whitlock writes.

Tomlinson, who spent the final two seasons of his career playing for Rex Ryan in New York, believes Cromartie was the unnamed player who called Tebow "terrible" in a Newsday report.

Tomlinson also said during his Sirius/XM radio show Wednesday that Scott is the anonymous player who claimed in a New York Daily News story the Jets' offense won't work with Tebow running it.

"Cromartie has never had a problem putting his name on things," Tomlinson said on his show. ". . . Once you start talking to the media about teammates, Rex is going to address it. He's not going to let it go. And so, now you have guys that don't want to put your name on it because, obviously, Rex Ryan has said something about it."

In his Wednesday press conference, Ryan characterized the anonymous comments as "cowardly."

Tomlinson had criticism of his own, but it wasn't aimed directly at Tebow, acquired in the offseason from the Denver Broncos.

"They weren't getting a guy that could really compete for a starting quarterback's job," he said. "They were getting a change-of-pace kind of guy, a wildcat kind of guy. Why would (general manager) Mike Tannenbaum make that move?"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me: **** yourself, LT.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tomlinson may be the first inductee into the HOF, that has a twat.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    no respect for this guy anymore.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tomlinson shows he's just as big of a bltch as the unnamed players, he's like a sowing circle grandmother, always gossiping

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    scott responded to these comments yesterday

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cro doesn't care what anyone thinks. I doubt anything he says comes out anonymous.

edit - Unless it is about one of his kids.
    Last edited by Dreamers; 11-16-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets are in turmoil, but LT is a fool, can barely pronounce any words when he speaks, needs to go back to kindergarden, not qualified to comment on anything.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what happens when FORMER NFL Players get a sports-media job. They morph into the Rich Cimini's of the world.

Remember Damien Woody? He's a turd and now so is LT.

They both can go f themselves.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    This is what happens when FORMER NFL Players get a sports-media job. They morph into the Rich Cimini's of the world.

Remember Damien Woody? He's a turd and now so is LT.

They both can go f themselves.
    Exactly. Especially the ones on NFLN. These idiots like LT and Heath Derp just say stupid ish to get attention.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Exactly. Especially the ones on NFLN. These idiots like LT and Heath Derp just say stupid ish to get attention.
    Yur right about that, but the nice looking chicks on the NFLN, give me a nice semi, from time to time.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    regardless of whether he made comments about tebow or not, cromartie should be extended and made a captain of this team

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    regardless of whether he made comments about tebow or not, cromartie should be extended and made a captain of this team
    I concur 10000000000 percent! Which is rare for me and Can't Wait.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eff him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    LaDainian Tomlinson is quickly becoming Tiki Barber.

All we need now is him to cheat on his wife with some 22 year old white girl.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's obvious LT jumped in to get his name out there nationally again. I had people who don't even follow the Jets asking me about his comment yesterday.

Hey LT, why not talk about the fact that there's a good chance Mehta fabricated the whole thing? The only attributed quote came from Slausen months ago! Even if he didn't make up all the others, they probably were pulled out of context from numerous conversations over the course of a year.

Mehta pulled them together in a way that implies he got them all the week he wrote the article. And Mehta hasn't responded to Slausen's revelations either! I'd call him out at in the comments after one of his articles but he deletes negative comments... Total piece of dog $hit, and that's insulting to the dog.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    If Cro said that then he shouldn't be made captain cuz that's incredibly divisive. I don't believe Cro said that, tho, so he SHOULD be a captain.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    LT has shown nothing but class in his HOF career both on and off the field.

Since Rex was hired the NY JETS have shown little class from their owner down to the players.

LT was a part of this team and exited as quickly as he could stating how pathetic things were run under Rex Ryan and owner Woody Johnson.

Never can remember him having such strong words about the Chargers FO.

It is baffling to me how many posters are calling out LT as "classless" and defending our FO and HC as if they are the victims.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    LT has shown nothing but class in his HOF career both on and off the field.

Since Rex was hired the NY JETS have shown little class from their owner down to the players.

LT was a part of this team and exited as quickly as he could stating how pathetic things were run under Rex Ryan and owner Woody Johnson.

Never can remember him having such strong words about the Chargers FO.

It is baffling to me how many posters are calling out LT as "classless" and defending our FO and HC as if they are the victims.

Are you kidding me?? He left the Chargers on bad terms. If you recall, there were nameless individuals on the Chargers who were bad mouthing LT after he left.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Are you kidding me?? He left the Chargers on bad terms. If you recall, there were nameless individuals on the Chargers who were bad mouthing LT after he left.
    Seems to happen more with NFL than any other of the major sports (former stars bad mouthing their former team). There is no room in the NFL for aging vets like in MLB, NBA, and NHL.

If he bad mouthed the Chargers and I missed it, my apologies.

I just cant see anyone defending our current owner, HC, and GM on any level for the actions, organizational moves, and the way they treat the fans like idiots.