Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 237

Thread: Mike Tannenbaum Coming Live On Francesa This Afternoon

  1. #41
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,928
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    I cant believe I'm saying this but "THANK YOU MIKE FRANCESSA!"
    I am surprised he went at him like this, I dont think Tanny was expecting this today.

  2. #42
    whats the toll free number to call in to wfan?

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,337
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    I cant believe I'm saying this but "THANK YOU MIKE FRANCESSA!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    hes there everyday. tanny is an idiot. case closed.



    Bwa-hahahahahaha Doesn't matter what he says, you guys will bash him....lol

  4. #44
    We are going to work hard! I hope so. I work hard!

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    I am surprised he went at him like this, I dont think Tanny was expecting this today.
    good its about time someone demanded responsibilty and accountability. bring rex on next lets hear his bull****.

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,860
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    I am surprised he went at him like this, I dont think Tanny was expecting this today.
    Then he was unprepared for this too.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Bwa-hahahahahaha Doesn't matter what he says, you guys will bash him....lol
    did you listen to him? hes a clueless idiot.

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    good its about time someone demanded responsibilty and accountability. bring rex on next lets hear his bull****.
    Rex will never go on with him during the season.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Rex will never go on with him during the season.
    he would tear rex apart piece by piece.

  10. #50
    Boned. Great job, Mike.

  11. #51
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,928
    So basically we know that the Jets are 3-6 and Tanny is at the facility everyday watching these guys.....LOL

  12. #52
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    did you listen to him? hes a clueless idiot.
    What you want him to say, and what he actually says doesn't meet your agenda

    Believe it or not, he won't quit on this team, unlike you have

  13. #53
    How many times did the idiot say "it's a process?

  14. #54
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    he would tear rex apart piece by piece.
    It would be ugly

  15. #55
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,337
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    So basically we know that the Jets are 3-6 and Tanny is at the facility everyday watching these guys.....LOL

    He basicaly blamed Sanchez without using his name

    You don't know this?

  16. #56

    Mike Tannenbaum Coming Live On Francesa This Afternoon

    Is Tanny a lawyer, man I would hate to have him defending me in the trial for my life

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    So basically we know that the Jets are 3-6 and Tanny is at the facility everyday watching these guys.....LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    What you want him to say, and what he actually says doesn't meet your agenda

    Believe it or not, he won't quit on this team, unlike you have
    i havent quit the jets quit on us.

  18. #58
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,928
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    What you want him to say, and what he actually says doesn't meet your agenda

    Believe it or not, he won't quit on this team, unlike you have
    You are right, its a tough spot for him. He cant say what he really wants to, and what else is he supposed to say? It was just funny that he kept repeating the same stuff for every question.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    What you want him to say, and what he actually says doesn't meet your agenda

    Believe it or not, he won't quit on this team, unlike you have
    It's not about quitting, it's about sucking at your job by making bad decisions and lacking a long term plan.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post




    i havent quit the jets quit on us.
    Forty-four years ago.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us